How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

I agree with uh but also we have new things coming also i know the ratio is less but we can not do anything about it if uh are smart enough uh will be creating amazing content 

A post on the forum highlights many issues. Each post features different content. We should understand the contents of each post carefully. I've come here and learned a lot about Crypto. It's easy to work here. But you can earn a little more money by giving you a little labor here.

Friend you should go through all the topic one by one that have been posted here already read them and then figure out except from all that how many new topic can be created search on net about your topic of interest and then post your topic it will be unique and different and authentic and can help your earning to increase 

To make different and unique topic in this forum  you should always do your own research because there is always new in crypto currency so there is always unique news that you can share here. ....

Dear fellow your post is very well that to make your post different and unique you must have a deep knowledge about the topic which you have created and you should do deep research about this topic and always create a topic which is beneficial for other members on this forum.

• +3 1

Look if you have unique topic then you will get positive reaction and your reputation will grow. At first follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk.  There are so many comment in a post you can gather idea from them. Research a bit. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Hello my friend, we can create unique articles, but we need some time, rest and the right place to be able to submit an article of interest and explain useful information. You can also seek the help of your friends.

What you said is right my dear , Since I am a newbie here I also have such doubt regarding posting topics. But what I came to know is that we should search well before posting something , we should be able to create new and innovative ideas .

• +1 1

Hello my friend, it is necessary to create an article of useful information for the Eharsin, so give some thought and calm. You can also help from your friends and some references, but you must abide by the laws and policy of the forum

In this forum there are lot of topics which are unique and same. Whenever you try to post topic try to do a research in this forum to confirm whether any one had shared that topic. Always try to share good content and attractive title then lot of member's will respond to our topics. 

Right you are. We should continue our research and learn from every  post and comments. Then, it will help us to create unique and informative posts. Again, we should follow the seniors and moderators how to create unique posts. Thanks

You don't have to constantly open a unique topic. :) You can also consult an opinion on a topic. You can also give a cryptocurrency suggestion that comes to mind. These are just examples.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

Yes dear you are right I am agree with you. The main point that you keeping in your view during created a new topic. 

1) First you find the secrets about this site. 

2)If you find any secrets then you can create a new topic. 

3)If you can not find any secret then you can search it on Google. 

4) If it's not possible then you can create a new topic with your mind. 

5) You can create a new topic about anything that about you having information with very well method. 

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

@Saira dear you can find a new topic when you spend your time on this platform then you learn something new and then you can create your topic . If you fear to creating same topic then  you can search your topic. If you don't find your topic in past. Then you can create a new topic . If I am wrong then you can correct me. @Yazmani 

If you want to create topic for this forum first you have to be fulfill requirements for it. Like the idea of your topic is not already present in this section if it is then you will get warning point. This is the main reason that stops beginners from creating topics and they just commenting on others post. You can create unique topics by doing research.

• +2 1

So we are absolutely right and you can use a useful topic, we can be different from one such as how there is an option in the yobit, how do we make payment, how can we have a video, which rules can be applied to come on this form If we create a difference topics , then people create more information of interest . If we duplicate posts  people are still there. 

We need a different post in the forum. We need some time to explain unique useful information.  In order to do this, the thoughts of all the members have to be advanced.  To do all this you can find.  Again, data from other sectors can be utilized for screening

Creating a useful topic depends on your good research and also writing the content in a wonderful way. The scientific benefit for everyone is also the language must be clear and understandable in order to present the best

@Saira Really we make 30 posts daily ? But my friend say we just do only 20 posts per day my question is that what of we make 30 posts i am sure nothing going bad ? guide me properly so i will follow your advice and secure my account 

Thank you dear.

• -1 1

Dear friend according to my opinion you can make different and unique post by searching deep knowledge about the topic and you must create easy topic that other members can easily understand your topic and it is beneficial for other members who work on this forum that is why new members can learn from your topic.

It is a good question if you want to creat a good topic then try to study all the rules of cryptotalk then think which of them is lacking in people which is not known to people and then try to make a topic of that and try to learn more and more about crypto talk and then create topic of that. we must have to work hard for a new creativity so try try again

• +1 1

Dear @Saira on the basis of our knowledge we can discover the unique topics on the basis of our experience we can discover the best and unique topics this forum is the best for improve our thoughts this forum is the best way for learning and earning 

On 2/22/2020 at 12:20 PM, Saira said:

You have to work hard to create a unique topic.You can take knowledge from Google or YouTube to create unique topics because there is a lot of good information that you can learn from them and write unique topics.