Replying in a same topic.. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

7 hours ago, sarahyes said:

@CrypproThis is exactly what is meant, my friend ... You can respond several times to the same topic, provided that a response to another member separates them ... otherwise, one response will be counted ...

@sarahyes I am very thankful to you because having this kind of member in this forum is very profitable because we can learn many things from this forum. And even we get confused they will help us. All the members are very helpful in this forum.

Before you open a topic you can notice that there is an icon in every each of them, if it's the icon is just an outline of a chat bubble icon then you currently have no replies on that topic but if the topic's icon is black then you already replied on that topic. I think replying at the same topic is not a problem as long as your replies are different from each other and also still related and useful. 

On 2/22/2020 at 8:02 AM, Jesoy said:

It's fine if you reply to a same topic because your previous replies will just be merge and it's still counted as one. But to avoid spamming, then just have it one time.

That's true make sure that you will have a time interval before you commented on the same topic again. When I'm going to comment on a same post I'm making sure that one day already passed by to make sure my post will count. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You only get paid once for a post.  If you answer someone repeatedly on the same topics, you will only get one payment.  If you want to get paid for the second reply then if your first post is deleted then you will get the payment for the second post otherwise you will not get paid for one post again and again. They do not pay for replies.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:56 AM, Lamargie said:

Your comment is not counted and deleted they do not pay for that,To avoid commenting  the same topic you can go to topic listing and see the message icon if you are 2 block means you’re done commenting in that topic.

I don think that it will be deleted or not be paid but that is not good doing, if we want to comment again in the same topic then we may do quoting, quote some other comments of other members, they have a different perception of the topic so you can say something with that. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I also face this problem. I was confused .  So i research  about this problem and get solution.  If you comment  one topic two times, they Won't  pay you for next comment. So you can avoid this.  

It's not good to answer in the same way because I think if we want to do something good we have to do something good it will be good to do a lot of things we have to do a lot of things and how we have to do something good.  It's corruption. I hope you don't answer the same question twice because it becomes a problem here

• +1 1

Hi friend,  Cryltotalk forum provides you the functioning that on which topic you have reply. If you make multiple comments on the same post there are chances of your account ban. You can make only one comment in a one topic and that is the rule of the cryptotalk platform.

If we work here and gain some kind of reputation, we have to gain it with experience, so I think if we can't answer somewhere, we have to give it a reason for being wrong.

I am also confused about it so to solve this confusion, I always see the icon if the topic is already commented on by me or not, if the message icon beside the topic is color black then it means that you already commented on it and if it is white then you haven't commented yet on that topic.

From my point of view, I do not think that commenting on the same topic is permissible unless you have a discussion on the subject with another person because commenting on the same topic with the same ideas is not useful to others and the forum so always try to search for new topics and comment on them without returning to the topics that you commented On her previously.

I think it is not allowed to reply on the same topic twice but you can reply if some specific person quotes you in his post so you can answer him or her easily. For always being safe from my side I never reply on a single topic for multiple times.

Edited by mzk7736
  • +1 1

On 2/21/2020 at 10:39 PM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

You cannot post the same reply to a topic more than once but you you have something else to say which is different from the first one then you can go ahead and post without any worries.

I don't think its possible though, because , when you click on a topic on which you have commented before, it will take you directly to your post. So that is it. 

It's fine if you reply to a same topic because your previous replies will just be merge and it's still counted as one. But to avoid spamming, then just have it one time

On 2/22/2020 at 2:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

Dear @Enxz the feature of this forum tells us about which post we need to be reply and which post we do not to reply. As the post on which we have already posted, its message icon will already fill. And such post, which we have not already posted, then its message icon will be empty. So that's why we have no doubt that we will reply to a post on which we have already post. If we reply to a post more than once, it will be against the rules of this forum, due to which our account may also be threatened. So we need to reply to only one meaning on a post and don't give it to you more than once.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First of all, the forum has feature to let you know the posts you have already commented on and the ones that you have left. The tiny chat head next to each topic name shows whether you've replied to it earlier or not. 

Even if yet you comment on the same post I don't think it makes much of a trouble, unless you keep doing that for long.

I do not think from the first time you will be held accountable, but do not repeat it.  I read in another comment that you can know if I responded or not, take advantage of this well.

• +2 1

I think can make replies on same topics.There is no restrictions for this.But you replies must be different and unique.You can give different opinions in the same topic.

There are some topics that I comment on two or three times

I create my own comment and sometimes I respond to member comments and clarify a certain idea and this is normal, we are here to clarify ideas and provide correct information to members

But if you are looking for the money, adding more than one comment on the same topic will only earn one comment

@EnxzThe comments that you post in a same topic will be deleted by the moderators they know it. But i will remind you don't do it many times because that against in the rules and it result of your banning. Read carefully the topic that you choose then remember if you already commenting it or to easy to you mark this topic below in this site to have a black shade in message sign 

• +1 1

I think you make comments on the same topic more than once in as much as the two are totally different and not just a copy and paste. Besides, in order to identify topics you have commented on, before you open a topic, on the left side of the topic, you will see an icon that is round and looks like 'chat' icon, once it's still white, it means you have not commented on the topic. If it's totally black, it signifies that you have commented on that topic.

There is always something for you to distinguish the topics that you have already done, so you do not have to worry about just looking very closely at that distinction that is going to be made or put to the topic that you already talked about or limited your valuable information.

With the current payment system, I think you could get paid even if you made a reply twice, since I myself already experienced that and thankfully I got paid, but I didn't do that mistake again, since I already know whether I already made a reply to that topic or not, by just seeing the balloon icon.

You will not have any problem you can answer the same topic twice but if you want to avoid not doing it in each topic on the left hand side, you have two little balloons if they are in white it means that you have not commented on that topic and if the balloons are in black it is because you already commented that publication