Replying in a same topic.. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

I think replying to same post won't help you earn money. There are chances that you can get ban. Make sure you choose different topics everytime inorder to follow up further. These are part of the rules and regulations.

• +2 1

First of all, you should pay attention to the comment symbol next to the title of the topic. If it is dark then you have commented on it, and if it is not colored then you have not commented on it .. and if you comment on a topic you commented on previously, your new comment is not counted and is not considered among the payments

It will be dublicating on the same topic that is against the rule and the user have more chances to ban.  So when we post on the topic then a black dot occur on that topic which means we have posted on this topic from this dot we judge that we have already commented on this topic. 

• +4 1

Keep in mind you should only do 1 comment to a post and If you are asking how would you know so i tell you on the left corner of the topic or post if there is two shaded blocks it means you have reacted to this post but if you are asking about to reply you can reply to a many post if someone ask you a question in post you can answer them by mention him it would not harm your account.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if we do this then yobit not remember our posts. i do not suggest everyone to feedback  times in a single due to the fact it's time waste. we recognise the regulations of cryptotalk, so we ought to comply with that regulations carefully.

The forum contains a marker feature next to the topics that you have previously responded to, and you will find a bold black sign next to the topics that you commented on before, so you have to pay attention to take the flag.  If you write more than one comment on one post, it is not a big problem, but you should not repeat the information you wrote previously.

Hey mate!  I don't agree witj your idea.Because it is prohibted in the forum.If you reply in the same topic you will get banned. Because it is against the rules.Then you will get some warning points.And after that points your accounts will get banned by the moderators.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

This happened to me unfortunately and I received a warning, which was justified and I feel bad that I did it and blame myself only and nobody else. I am glad for everything in the forum and my time here has been something amazing for me and of course I don't want to make any more mistakes.

You don't have to reply in same topic all the time. I think your message won't count as useful, and the system can merge them together as one.

Yeah, like this really annoys me, because i can send the same message two weeks after the first response on the topic. This makes me fell like a 70-year old man...

• +2 1

At first I thought replying to one topic more than one time is illegal , though I never saw it in the rules and regulations,but I was just been careful to avoid warning or ban

On 2/22/2020 at 2:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

You can reply in same post, if you want to mention someone or replying to someone. It counts in your daily post.

Or if you want to add some new thing about that topic. But be careful someone can't report you. 

But replying some one in same topic you have posted comment is fine. You can do that. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that it does not affect negatively, but there is a feature in the forum that helps you to identify the topic that you have commented on before, when you find the icon for the topic in two colors, black and white, this means that you have not responded to the post, and when it is completely black, this means that you have responded to the topic, so it is good to use it before commenting.

Yes, I also knew the answer to this question. Since we are new to the platform, if we accidentally commented on the same post more than once, it would be very helpful to give details about whether we will get any warning points or any kind of loss.

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I want to ask that if you reply two comments in same post you didn't get paid for second one

You can identify whether you have applied to a particular topic or not. This can be done by observing the post icon near to the title of the topic. If the icon is highlighted then it means that you had already prepared to such topics. If it is not highlighted then it means that you haven't replied. This is how you can distinguish between a topic that had been replied and not replied to. Oh so you would not receive payment for topic that has 2 replies.

• Useful or interesting 1

According to the reasonable postings under this topic it's not allowed but to make comments and next you can quote or reply to the members who seek for more information or clarification 

• +1 1

Hey mate, nothing will happen if you comment double in the same topic in forum post but your topic will count once to our daily limit. But we have to try comment in new topic, if I do this thing we can gain crypto knowledge.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Новый ответ в старой теме, не вижу в этом, так сказать нарушений. После посещения форума и чтения множества тем, человек пополняет себя информацией, делает новые выводы, почему бы не поделиться заниями с другимим в той теме, где он отвеча, но с меньшими познаниями?) Понимаете о чем я говорю, надеюсь)

Well, it won't affect anything on your account. You can simply identify on which topic you made comment and which topic you Didn't by seeing the messaging logo before every topic. If it is whitish, that means you Didn't make post yet.

On 11/10/2020 at 10:44 PM, gbest2020 said:

but to make comments and next you can quote or reply to the members who seek for more information or clarification 

That's good one from you friend @gbest2020 becarefull with commenting on same topic, unless to quote or tagged for more information just like you said, and you can understand you have already posted in a given topic by observing the chat symbol besides each topic.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:24 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

You must recognize the posts by seeing the icon on the section before opening the tab.  There you can see, if you have already posted then there would be filled icon. Whereas if you haven't, it's new topic then there would be unfilled icon. And inside the tab also you can see your comment if you have already posted. 

• +2 1

Dear friend, By doing 2 comment on the same post become a reason of account banned. You have to be carefull about it. See the post if its message boxes are blacked then don,t make a comment on that post. Because you have already make a comment on it.