Replying in a same topic.. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

Don't worry nothing bad will happened if you reply same  topic, but you should avoid making spam comments. When you look at the topic you can see black baloon  that means you already reply that topic. That's how we understand the topics we reply. I think replying same topics doesn't mean much for me, we can write other topics and might share our  experience with others. I hope we can all take a benefit from this forum and crypto world.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Replying to the same topic in sequence is considered spamming and a reason to get warning points, but I don't think it should be a problem if some time passes after your post and you have something else to add. read the forum rules in the "about forum" subcathegory. correct explanations are always provided there by the moderators themselves 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

In my opinion we should try to comment on every topic rather than replying again and again on same topic. New topic carried out with new information which will become helpful for us. Think about it. Thanks

• +1 1

Nothing would happen to you in this circumstance,but your second post would not be counted for payments only if the first was not counted and paid because deleted.but to be on the safe side always check the chat symbol on every topics if it is dark then it has been replied and if it is white then it is yet to.Goodluck

When you post your comment in any topic then a black message icon show on left side which indicates that you already post a comment on this topic and we avoid it to reply again. And if we reply on this topic again then we are unable to get paid and only we get paid when the comment is going to deleted and we reply on it again.

I think there is a time limit that will have to pass to be able to do that without having a problem, although it will need to be not continued posts in a row. Replies to questions from others also need to not be in a row as this is considered spamming.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, I understand that it is not allowed to post several times on the same topic, you will surely receive some kind of sanction, so it is always advisable to read the forum rules first, to be clear on how to work correctly, personally I always fixed if the topic is marked with a star, which means that I have already posted on that topic.

Many members are commenting to the same topic and you can do that as one member say a thing you reply of that, another member say another thing then you reply of that, this is right because everything is happening under the same topic

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this has been the reason am not getting all my payments for my 20 daily posts. Actually I don't know how it works but I think I might have commented on same Post twice that us why I will be paid 11 times out of 20 daily valid post. I will like to know if this my analysis is true @Cryptonas

• +1 1

when you open the forum and open the section .then it will show all topic near each topic there is 

SMS symbol ,if it is black mean you have post in the topic before.

if you recomment  i think you will get ban.

12 hours ago, Jones33 said:

And in order to avoid such mistake is why I think it is better we don't reply to topic more than 3-5 time especially when quoting different members because you might forget and share same idea you wrote to the other member and the moderators won't see that as mistake.

That's true, but when the conversation goes on smoothly with the other members we tag or quote I don't think we can make that mistake, we can only make comments outside the topic of discussion @Jones33

On 2/21/2020 at 11:39 PM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

I am think you will not find a problem about that my dear. There is a rule but I do not remember exactly and I am not want to make an error with it. I am think you will be alright if there are days passed and you are write about something different.

• +3 1

The rule says you can't make posts in a row beacuse this is spamming. I think that if days have passed and you made another post in the same topic you don't have problem. But if you made many posts in the same topic, it will be a problem then, unless there was some important conversations.

• +3 1

Dear friend. It is most useful when you give reply to other topic. It is much more better but it is no impact when you give reply to the same topic but try to remember.

• +1 1

On 12/13/2020 at 11:39 AM, Oyetoyy said:

@Jones33 There is nothing wrong with making two or more comments on a post. If your comments are not the same but still about the topic, it's allowed. For example you posted this comment and you can still reply me back now that I've mentioned you in this topic. You are allowed to reply as many as you can and all will be considered for payment if found useful. @Gomez12 If you check the comments jones33 have made more that two comments already and they are not the same, so this allowed.

I actually understand what you are saying my friend but to me it is too risky because one will lose a lot of posts whenever the topic is being deleted by the moderators and that won't be good for anyone of us, for that reason we should reduce responding to same topics more than 5 times to avoid losing many post later on.

• +1 1

I would say that you should be careful and there is a way to know if you have commented before, the icon in the message you see on the left will turn black if you comment. Please pay attention before the subject with the message icon  If the comment is black, the thread you did not comment on is blank and white.

• +1 1

On 2/21/2020 at 11:39 PM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

If you have something more to say you can just edit the post and put it there in the previous one. I don't think you need to do that, but you should better not. If you did that accidentally and want your post to be removed you can ask from a moderator for the removal of the second post.

• +1 1

Nothing will happend. If you give reply to the old topics its not a big matter. If you have enough knowledge then you can share these with people in this forum.

Nothing would actually happen but there is a feature that shows you if you have made comment on a particular post or not

Thank you guys.you are absolutely right guys.i also face the problem many time.then i confused about it that, am i reply this topic before? At least i answer the post because now i know that,nothing will be happend for it.but i think,we have need to justify our profile to sure it.       

On 2/22/2020 at 2:39 AM, Enxz said:

it doesn't effect your account to some way but it is better to make one comment on one topic and you can easily know about it by the symbol of commented or not yet commented topic. You can make double commenting if you want having a different and unique information or idea.

• +3 1

They is no problem but always try to remember the post you commented on and all is fine. But on most cases you can find quite easily the post you have already commented on. Try to post comments on those topics that you haven't already commented on. 

the second reply in one condition, wich is when you reply in the first time and this reply was deleted, then in this case you can reply to it again and you will be paid for it

If this happens, it will be counted only once. And it will not count the other comments. You can know the posts that you have commented on through the circle next to each topic. If it is white, this means that you have not responded to the topic. If it is black, this means that you have commented on the topic.