Scam Telegram bots - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

I never trust these Telegram bots and I think that it is a method to deceive you, nothing more, and it may give you a very small percentage of Bitcoin as you can stop that, I do not like it and I do not like to work on it and stay away from it.

• +3 1

Telegram has a lot of fraudsters, as well as bots that ask to send a certain currency to a wallet address in order to send coins to them in order to send what you have won, and here the fraud begins.

• +4 1

Well, given the opportunities this forum offers us, we do not need taps or Telegram bots to make money, since most of them are fraudulent operations that do not need to take any risks

I've read this in some article that there is mining telegram, you can earn more if you invest to them. Most of them are not paying.. They are scam, don't fall for it.

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 7:15 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

In my exprience all of the crypto bots in telegram are fake af I haven't seen even one legit bot that lets you earn something

so I suggest just stay away from all of them and dont invest in any of them at all or you will lose your money

Well, this is a very awful experience, though personally I don't believe in telegram bots, my only reason is how there messages keeps on popping all the time I opened my data, beside, most are just scamms.

Well, it seems that it did not happen only on Telegram. There are some sites that do fraud. I have been exposed to this in recent days. I started to collect money and when I asked for a withdrawal he told me that I have to pay in order to be able to withdraw.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I do not trust Telegram robots. Actually, it is just a scam and perhaps theft. There are many sites that work with airdrops and free currencies that you give to members, but all of them are fake and unreal.

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend. I agree with you, we should avoid the tempting offers they make on the telegram application because most of them are fraudulent and aim to steal our money.I avoid random mail messages and follow safety instructions

• +3 1

On 3/24/2021 at 4:11 PM, Dormilon said:

That's right, telegram bots are, for the most part, a scam, they tell you that they will pay you money just to activate them, how can a person think that? Nobody is going to give you anything for free, they are always looking for something, you always have to do something to get coins and using a bot is not what is going to give you money, many fall for these scams because they think that getting money is something easy, When you have to work a lot to see benefits on the internet, so you have to get away from those telegram bots that are only going to make you waste your time, greetings.

@Dormilon Uff, that is a never ending story, terrible, telegram bots waste time and are a scam, I have already fallen into some, by recommendations of friends and the truth has only frustrated me, I no longer use them I learned from my mistakes and I no longer touch them, nor do I look at them, for me they are a thing of the past,
I still see people in my whatsap group talking about them and I can't tell them that they will be scammed, I just have to let them, like me, pass things on to them to reflect.

• +1 1

Telegram is as a other media social and all of them are fully with scammers and hackers looking any victim to scam or hack, and yes Telegram bot program is the toll or Technic that the majority of scammers use it to scam. So be attentive and careful.

• +2 1

Telegram is also a way that scammer found...they are scammimg many newbie and many traders just in the name of getting morr referrers.so you should avoid joining such bots without any investigation

• +3 1

11 hours ago, Rao farooq said:

A lot of bots are fraudulent, they will always use strategies to keep your money, so you should not put money in them. The strategy is sometimes to pay the first to get referrals and when they get the job they disappear without leaving traces.

Actually, bots are created as a wallet too. If they have not the genuine reputations like the world c;lass Telegram bots FastEXRobot or Chatex, you should not trust such Telegram bots to loose your valuable money. There are so many scam airdrop bots to increase the members in their social medias so do not waste your time on the fake Telegram bots. 

The're many telegram bots which will send us messages and also they will start deal with that bot. In the crypto market not just the scammers will use the telegram bots they also use the emails and other social platforms to scam users. 

• +2 1

Telegram now has alot of scams and you should avoid it at all cost. Theses bots are ways to lure people in and they always show a very huge amount of profits you can get from telegram but you'll need to be very careful

On 10/11/2019 at 10:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

Thank for your kind information and alert us about scammers. Now a days most of the scammers are from telegram. That's why It's hard to believe now which is real or fake.  We should always be careful about scammers and their tempting offers otherwise we'll end up lose everything. 

Today telegram is also a way that scammer found, they are scammimg many newbie and many traders just in the name of getting more referrers. So you should avoid joining such bots without any investigation because the can cheat you within a short period of time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I worked in telegrams when I was a beginner, they were dependent on referrals, and when I wanted to withdraw, they asked me to make a deposit for the sake of withdrawal, but I was not able to fraud.

Edited by Michailma

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, as I was exposed to a scam on Telegram where someone sent me a fraudulent link on Telegram and was asking me to send this link to more people in order to join a fraudulent site offering Bitcoin after a year or two (after a very long time)  And for Bitcoin very little.

• +5 1

It is true and I agree with you.
I previously used a bot on the Telegram application and I wasn't paid, but I didn't make an effort even if I didn't put money into it, but it is basically fraud and cheating so it's a waste of time also so I ask the members not to waste their time searching for  Robots give them cryptocurrency because it is definitely a failed way of getting a profit.

• +4 1

I do not trust all these methods, it is mostly fraudulent, we saw many members have their money stolen because of being drawn behind these things or wasting their time in it, you should always remember that nothing comes without hard work and fatigue.

• +1 1

According to my own experience and investigation most of the telegram posts about crypto currency rewards or benefits are been sent by the scammers so we need to be very careful and make sure we make investigation on links that where been sent to us before making any attempt to it 

• +1 1

I think that there are a lot of fraudulent bots and airdrops spread on the Telegram app, and I do not recommend free methods of obtaining cryptocurrencies, and I do not experiment unless some experts advise me with them so that I do not waste my time without interest.

• +4 1

These robots have all the information about you and you are ignorant of everything so you cannot win, even if you win, the robot is the one who gave you the profit to encourage them and thus lose everything in the end, you never expect to win against the machine.

• +1 1

There are a lot of fraudulent robots on the Telegram, especially that give free profit, in general, working in the forum here saves you from these time-wasting and unreliable robots, not to mention the amount of information you get during your work here.

• +2 1

thanks for sharing.i agree with you when i was new bie in crypto i waste a lot of time in telegram bots and i didnt get anything most of them are scam or need to do deposit but some of them are paying small amount of coins for doing simple tasks like click on a link or joining in a channel but it doesn't worth your time.

• +3 1