Scam Telegram bots - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

the doublers on the internet as websites and now these bots on the telegram both are useless and they are the best way to lose all of your money in this field with the hands of your greed.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

I do not think that there is a place where there are fraudsters and fraudulent bots except in the Telegram. A lot depends on the telegram and the currency rooms to send fraudulent messages

• +1 1

Most of those boys are a part of ponzi scheme. You cannot believe a boy and if he scams you then you cannot contact or force him to pay your money back, that's how these boys are used.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

If it is true that most of them do not pay, so it is better to look for platforms that are solvent and that are legitimate to avoid the loss of our capital.

• +1 1

Yes, there are a lot of false bots on the telegram, many do not pay, but rather ask you to deposit in order to withdraw profits, as it depends on the ignorant and the beginners

On 10/11/2019 at 7:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back,

Yup all telegram bots that are developed for cryptocurrency investment plans are so scam, and they only asks us to deposit some money in order to earn money, and yeah i mean they are scammers, some pays because they are HYIP investment plans.

• Useful or interesting 1

In reality there are many scam bots in wires today since it isn't too hard to even think about programing the bots and even the contents are sold. Different trick strategies, for example, requesting a private key to guarantee airdrop and different other underhanded.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Yes indeed, on telegran there are many fraudulent bots that are doing some airdrops with some tasks promising that they will earn a lot when in reality it is not like that, they tell you to deposit first and no legitimate airdrop requests deposits as soon as they see that they ask for money that is SCAM 99% of the times, so be careful and don't fall for those scams on Telegram.

• +3 1

There are so many and I have fallen victim of so many of them and I have been trying to see what I can do about them and I have reported a number of them to the authority though that seems to be exercise in futility that is making it difficult to work on that so to me right now am really really hoping right now am to much growing trying to understand the whole system

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 12:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

If telegram bots are always trying to steal your money, I recommend only ignoring them because they are always waiting to seize your money, always try to ignore them.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

Yes friend and the important thing would be not to fall into traps or money duplicators since these are the strategies that bots usually offer with the intention of gaining our trust and then they disappear and leave their users without money, so just be prudent.

• +2 1

that's true there are obviously scam bits but having to generalize all investment bot in telegram as being in a scam in one way  or the other is not really ideal, but as i have this of being a victim of such scam bots in telegram  which was on having to invest to take back a certain amount

• Useful or interesting 1

Be very careful with Telegram since it is a nest of scammers and it is full of robots where the only thing they want is to steal your cryptocurrencies, therefore you have to be very careful and only trust people you know or platforms and groups that are legal
A big greeting to the whole community

Thanks for this warning, indeed one should not fall for these scams, and you reminded me of one site that is taking a high fee for membership to allow you to use their site and earn money, people think that they will earn double what they have paid and rush to pay for the membership, but you have explained that one day there will be no payment at all, and all is lost. 

The best way to identify a scam is to analyse how exciting the offer they provide you with is. You know that money is not something that you're going to get free. But under these schemes they would provide you with money in a quick manner. so make sure that you distinguish between the same and try your best to not fall into such traps.

Hey mate, thanks for your post about telegram scam bots, yes we do get a message form the telegram bot from the scammer, so we must aware of the scammer of telegram bot otherwise our money will loose.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

As most of members have mentioned that mostly telegram bots are fake and they just want loot u so avoid the and do something real. It's right that some telegram bots are real and work but one out thousands. So avoid them and stay safe.

The quest to get cash shortly is the motive for dropping our cryptocurrencies, there are many bots of the Telegram software providing a number of investments with excellent interest, the place beginner humans pay their currencies for funding however they do now not be aware of that it is simply a scam. 

There are many scam sites and many scam bots all over the internet. But it seems that the Telegram scam bots have outnumbered other bots. So one must be careful before following or joining any site without adequate proof of their dealings.

Do you want to mean telegram exchange bot??  If you mean so yes there has lot of scam exchange bot in telegram which can take off your deposit any time..  But there has lot of legit trading bot too..  You just need to find out the best trading bot with much research..  Many people can offer many bot but be careful..      

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 9:57 AM, starwill said:

A lot of bots are fraudulent, they will always use strategies to keep your money, so you should not put money in them. The strategy is sometimes to pay the first to get referrals and when they get the job they disappear without leaving traces.

Surely dear, cheaters & bots are just waiting for their victims and want to make their huge income in short time with others people accounts by making them fool. And telegram is their favourite site on which they mostly exists.

I try many of the telegram bots that will tell me to refer 10 people to enable me withdraw my earnings which some times request a fee from before withdrawing it all scam don't try anything of such. 

Thanks for sharing, there are many trick that scammers used in telegram bot which they have many people to fall to their traps, we should be careful and not to make investment in any crypto project until we make good research about them. 

Anything about cryptocurrency that came from telegram i always consider it to be far from true especially telegram bot are always consider as scammers though there might be few among them that are legit but more than 95% of them are scammers one has to stay away from them if you want to be safe.

Thanks for the recommendation, because the truth is that every day there are new methods to scam with cryptocurrencies and it is necessary to share this kind of posts so that newbies don't fall into any scams.
In general, those kinds of Ponzi schemes tend to run out quickly, because when a few people start to enter, the payments stop and the bot stops paying. For that reason, it is critical to properly investigate and doubt any bot, group or channel that promises certain benefits. It is always best to manage your own money and decide which cryptocurrencies to invest in.

• +2 1