What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Page 18 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

The yobit exchange site is a very good and secure site.  With this platform you can easily invest and trade.  I have invested with this site.  I am making good income from this platform for investing.  But this platform will be great for everyone.

My friend yobit exchange is very safe to use. 

I use it and still today i have no face to a problem.  You can use it easily . .  It keeps your information secure.  A huge number of people use yobit exchange.  Thanks my friend              

I am completely satisfied from Yobit. I have found the exchanges I was looking for, having everything for us and always having good order books at least for the big coins and doing giveaways, events and airdrops to support the customer satisfaction.

This is really great exchange site. We can easily exchange our any crypto currency from yobit. Also it has very low fees for exchange. So this is great site for exchange crypto currency.

I am completely satisfied from Yobit. I have found the exchanges I was looking for, having everything for us and always having good order books at least for the big coins and doing giveaways, events and airdrops to support the customer satisfaction.

I think I already answered a similar topic in another section, but hey, yobit is a good exchange that meets the basic needs that any exchange must meet, however they must improve the monitoring system, since many currencies are manipulated, polish a bit plus the mobile interface and give greater support to  ICOS ..

On 10/11/2019 at 6:53 AM, spyaquino said:

is simple and very easy to handle,

Yobit was the first exchange I used and tought me a lot. I learned how to trade and make investments in cryptocurrencies. To me Yobit is a great exchange one that helps the beginner decide what is best and as you said it is easy and user friendly.

I have been utilizing it for some time and its straightforward and exchange on, it has a decent liquidity and a portion of my number one coins and the way that yobit permit individuals wherever to exchange is pleasant in light of the fact that bunches of trades deny certain nations since I was kicked out of most huge trades.

I have no experience about Yobit yet because i have no use but i hear about yobit everyone saying Yobit exchange is one of the biggest exchange site which is populer in the crypto world within short time.It is the most promising exchange site in the world.

As far as I know you can use Yobit the best money exchange .Because you are using my special friend and they told me that I know something about the match I have a friend I know about it and he has said that if you are using me, then you can ask questions without anyone Tension.

On 12/30/2020 at 4:17 PM, yonkii said:

To me Yobit is a great exchange one that helps the beginner decide what is best and as you said it is easy and user friendly.

They offer there users good services and they have good security system which has earned them good reputation from many people around the world, they allow users to earn free coins and also earn one percent everyday when they invest there talkcoin.

Yobit exchange is best than others. Because in crypto you can get earning through yobit. It work very fast and guaranteed. It's ensure full security and safe from scams.

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 9:53 AM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

7a9298_55dba5a957c2488f869d52f98556edee_mv2.png

I also think that yobit is the best exchange platform in the crypto world. I also use the yobit exchange and I have felt the usefulness of this platform. Yobit has a great transaction speed and great security system. It's transaction fee is also very low. It has an invest box and we can get more profits by investing our money in the yobit invest box. 

The exchange of Yobit is not bad, but in fact it does not have many real pairs to trade, most of the pairs in Yobit are fake or spam cryptocurrencies, so those who want to trade in Yobit must be very careful of falling into the trap of these currencies, for a trader A professional, he will not be able to trade in Yobit because many of the currencies suitable for trading are not found in the Yobit exchange.

• +4 1

Very good exchange. Yobit is my favorite exchange.  The risk is low there and many more chances have occurred for wining. Most of the people use this exchange and appreciate this.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/11/2019 at 3:33 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

yobit and a great exchange, one of my favorites the only negative thing is the high fees for the bitcoin withdraw...

Yes friend yobit is the great and best exchange. I like it so much. Many more exchanges are exists which have best qualities but personally i am in the favour of the yobit exchange. It is a good exchange.

BetFury                                                   

I only use yobit because they don't need any kyc verification and they also a high volume and lots of coins available they also offer free coins and have a great team.. Yobit exchange provides many new ideas like bot trading. Bot trading is easy to use. Long term this exchange provides many good profit.

What should a member think about the yobit exchange. It is prove not only for me but for all people that yobit is the best crypto exchange. The more users of this exchange is the evidence of their best quality.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yobit is one of the best exchange in crypto market but they should improve their tokens when you see the past there is some token which is dead and now talk token is also going on the dead way so they need to improve their tokens value. 

• +2 1

According to me the Yobit is the best site for making any kind of the exchange that we need. It is the perfect place for the making of the profit from the investment or by the trading of the Cryptos.

4 minutes ago, katri2 said:

Recently they gave an air drop and it is being placed in the investment box.    

@katri2  yobit exchange time to time gives airdrops for their user, and most of these free airdrop coins gives profit as like Yoda dlrs, and other free token easy token they gives us a opportunity to invest in investment box and earn daily 1% percent its really great, in future when this token launch with good price then we earns good profit once again, that the reason we will be proud being the part of this great exchange my friend.

Glad to know about yobit as you explained it. I'm totally agreed with you.as you have explained very well about your bit I am totally agree with you we are no that your bit is one of the best currency exchange and it provides a lot of facilities to the uses and and we are glad to to use it thanks a lot for sharing such a nice information with all of us

One of the best exchange site in the world ,although it has not gained the interest of many in the world but it has gained the interest and trust of those in the cryptotalk forum and many are also getting to know about the exchange site

I heard about yobit exchange that it is best for exchanging as it is easy to use and fully trusted so have decided that I will use this but still I never used it so when I will in need of exchanging currency then I would like to use yobit exchange.

I heard about yobit exchange that it is best for exchanging as it is easy to use and fully trusted so have decided that I will use this but still I never used it so when I will in need of exchanging currency then I would like to use yobit exchange.