What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber?

I actually dont follow any content on youtube, but to me its time I do and find something that works perfectly for me especially when I want to know how to find a solution to what is going on , there are different levels to which one can enjoy content on you tube this is really such an amazing part of our trading sphere and we do enjoy the work that is going on

I am not following any YouTuber. I will go through the list that you mentioned, and I see who is the best among them, and then I will follow it because I want to know more about this matter and how it works

• +1 1

Well post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am use YouTube just watching a video and etc , because I am not full knowledge in YouTube channel, thanks for sharing information in this.

• +1 1

I do not like to follow YouTube channels because I like to get information and news related to cryptocurrencies by reading, but when I was a beginner I used to follow some of the videos published by Andreas Antanopolus

Dear friend, it is difficult to choose a specific program because we need to work on these two sites because they earn us good money and profits, so the best of the two are together.

My favourite crypto you tuber is David Hay. I like him very much. Because from house video I can learn many things. And these are helping me in many ways of crypto work. 

There is no any special youtuber to be used by a member to learn about crypto talk, just make your search on the topic you wish to learn on any local YouTube and you will get the best you need to learn about crypto talk 

Dear friend actually I don't listen YouTubers to know about the price or news of cryptocurrencies because I just do my own research and searches a lot of keywords about cryptocurrencies in Google search engine and get knowledge from here so I don't know about the YouTubers of cryptocurrencies.

I am not following any channel.but I want to know the name of best youtuber channel who tell us more about crypto.by follow them we learn more about crypto .if you know then plz inform me.

I have no favourite yotuber but with this post of yours and the contributions and answers that are given by the forum members am now able to know the YouTube channels for crypto 

On 10/11/2019 at 3:06 AM, hexwin said:

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber you are watching for crypto news and information?

I usually follow Chico Crypto ,Altcoin Daily and Andreas Antanopolus channels

You can share your own favorites.

Dude I don't know about any crypto youtuber because I dont believe on them as some are providing  fake news. and also I don't search for any youtuber i make my own search

• +4 1

On 10/11/2019 at 1:06 AM, hexwin said:

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber you are watching for crypto news and information?

@hexwin Ellio Trades Crytpo I think he's my best, because his core interest in alternative small-capital cryptocurrencies that have promising and scalable plans.and I like also Andreas antanopolus

• +2 1

In fact, I don't follow any of them, for me I prefer reading, the news and useful things that anyone in the coding world needs are all written on reputable and trusted websites, so I don't follow youtubers.

• +2 1

Currently, I follow the news of all cryptocurrencies and I am browsing all the sites looking for new news that we take advantage of. There is no specific site that I follow or any one browser. All my concern is based on following up cryptocurrencies

My preferred youtubers is none due to the fact i do no longer comply with the advices of youtubers due to the fact few months i comply with on youtuber but i suffered due to their signals so now no preferred .

18 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

In fact, I don't follow any of them, for me I prefer reading, the news and useful things that anyone in the coding world needs are all written on reputable and trusted websites, so I don't follow youtubers.

@SuperCrypto...I don't follow any youtuber in the crypto world  Because I know that YouTuber makes a lot of fake videos to increase its followers and many people make good videos.  However, I always follow the good information in the crypto world. But for newcomers, to understand the crypto world, you need to watch YouTube.

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 3:06 AM, hexwin said:

I am a youtuber of crypto and in my channel i upload the airdrops and also the bounties in which peoples will make money for free in the crypto market and they also learn so much about the crypto market also.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do observe some youtube crypto channels however they don't discuss also a decent arrangement about huge activities and an excessive number of minor talk. we canister all of guarantee the new digital money is in the ruby zone, so both assessor should likewise raise the nastiest bet situation.

5 hours ago, khan22 said:

I am a youtuber of crypto and in my channel i upload the airdrops and also the bounties in which peoples will make money for free in the crypto market and they also learn so much about the crypto market also.

@khan22  are you a YouTuber what is your you tube channel name, because iam also interested in airdrops i am join some airdrops but I didn't earn anything, if you share any genuine airdrop then iam also try, and I promise iam definitely subscribe your channel.

10 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@khan22  are you a YouTuber what is your you tube channel name, because iam also interested in airdrops i am join some airdrops but I didn't earn anything, if you share any genuine airdrop then iam also try, and I promise iam definitely subscribe your channel.

Bro my channel name is Crypto Free Airdrops an i have almost 1857 subscriber and i share almost original airdrops and bounties becasue in the crypto market almost the airdrops are fake and we just waste our time in it almost. So watch my video and join the good and real airdrops which i share on my channel.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dude I want to tell you that I believe on the reading rather than watching so I want to tell you that there is no any favourite YouTuber of mine because I'm not watching the crypto advertisement on the YouTube I prefer to Reading to the others post

I haven't watched any video on the youtube yet that means I am not that much knowledgeable person that is why I even do not know about the YouTube cryptocurrency promoters.

I was requesting ONLY CRYPTO Youtubers. 

One more is Alessio Rastani , he talks about crypto and tarding all in all 

In the event that you have a particular recommendations please compose here.

In my case I am new to this platform despite I have watched many videos and searching on many but still I have not following any one on youtube but I think those ones whom you mentioned will be good and I will start to follow and watch those videos about crypto as I was very eager to learn more about crypto. Also I want to start trading on crypto but I don't know how to start if any one knows better about it he must give his best suggestion to me.

3 hours ago, Choudhary umer said:

Dude I want to tell you that I believe on the reading rather than watching so I want to tell you that there is no any favourite YouTuber of mine because I'm not watching the crypto advertisement on the YouTube I prefer to Reading to the others post

To say the truth we're on the same page, I have never for once watch videos about crypto on YouTube, I believe if I have any questions I'll ask here or better wait till I get the opinion on of the topic here in cryptotalk but watching videos is not my way

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day