Telegram scammers! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing a very valuable experience for us. Scammers telegrams are indeed very unsettling, even today scammers occur in almost all platforms.

hey mate ! I knew about the unfavorable impact of the data you gave later. I won't use wire starting now and into the foreseeable future. Much thanks to you such a great amount for the data you give. General Chat Loung From the data you have given us. Much obliged to you. Thnk you

Yes ,you are right. Most of the scammer are used top class exchange name that's why the can easily scam with us. We must aware from this.

22 hours ago, cidedan said:

Sweet words will be advertised to you and will be captivating but that's how they will begin it.

They try to built trust by chating and exchange ideas and fake experiences. Bunch of lies. The instant action when you see a person in telegram suddenly talking to you is to ban him. Even if you are really experienced if you start talking to them you will still lose your time.

I am suffering from this problem in these days ! many of people are talking with me to invite me to invest my money in their company ! I think they are scammers !

Unfortunately, the telegram has become full of fraudsters and many beginners fall victim to that, especially the telegram bots that claim to be mining and ask us to deposit in exchange for the withdrawal, but unfortunately it is a monument that must be wary of

Hello there newbie's in industry, all of us have to beware from telegram scammer because they have enforce themselves in the harm to people and they are dangerous because they deceive you much. 

Telegram its a very good and useful app but scammers are taking away its value. There are a lot of fake bots in telegram and a lot of scammers with high quality education to steal for us.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

thanks my friend for your topic , yes scammers are every where , they invent new ways to scam newbies and experts
also , so do not answer any PM on telegram or even in another social media platform 
they also may give you a link for any thing to click then they control your device and scam you by taking your passwords for your wallets , so do not trust any one 

There are many Airdrops and program offering offers on Telegram, but the majority of those programs and airdrops are scam, but that not means the Telegram is scammer, so you think there are not scammers on Yobit with their account? there is but not means Yobit is scammer! anywhere there is a scammer, we need to be attentive only.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are scores of scammers in cable that's why we requisite to be supplementary vigilant as we don't recognize if folks attack. That's why don't speak to unknown people on telegram. 

The parcel of them are rout in dimness and ideal for the future for their unintended to home in on another victim. I had been one of the exploited people before. So, I am here now gone again later this quickly to all of you.

On 2/18/2020 at 7:25 AM, Rahulnur said:

Many telegram channel and bot many fack promotion and airdrop available. 

Telegram is now full of scammers projects compared to few years back when the forum was one of the best forum to earn free coin online

Thanks alot for your post i also think that most of them are scammers and now i am sure about it. I wil be very carefull thanks for the post your post help many newbes here.

To avoid Telegram scammers one should always check user's number ID. Scammers can change their telegram nicknames but they can not hide their   ID numbers.

Telegram scammers are very harmful to us.  The number of them is increasing day by day.  We should stay away from them and always be vigilant.  So that they can do us no harm.

3 hours ago, cryptex said:

To avoid Telegram scammers one should always check user's number ID. Scammers can change their telegram nicknames but they can not hide their   ID numbers.

yes they can change their name so you should better to know their user ID or maybe avoid to those who DM you that he offer a biggest return of investment if you invest to them.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Here i have no idea about it. I think in crypto there are many people know about it. As i don't know so that i really want to know what is it. If anyone tell me then i will know something about it. Thank you.    

1 hour ago, Maharab said:

coil you for your recommendation for them. Scammers are especially clever at their fraud drive

coil you for your recommendation for them. Scammers are especially clever at their fraud drive

Yes i agreed your account cryptocurry scammer are especially clever at their fraud drive coin your recommendtion its a for them scammers its a selected recommendation for them scamers its good ,,,,

There are many scammers in Telegram and what we need to do is always ignored those strangers that suddenly send Direct messages to us. Especially those who said that they will help us in our problems. 

I participate in love a lot and often I get a lot of side messages in the private from anonymous people and of course they get blocked in the end .

Thanks for sharing this warning to all the members of this forum. There's a lot of scam happening in the world of internet i hope that every one will be more careful.

Thanks for inform us i am new here and dont know about this .But i think you are right brother many telegram scammers have there so be aware from them