Telegram scammers! - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

There are many scammers in the telegram groups and If you face with any problem and ask for help in the group, then you will see scammers reply you and they pretend that are ready to help newbies like you. Everyday I come across scammers on telegram, I always ignore or block them.

There may be loads of regions in others web sites or apps like telegram being scam via others users but if ever you will be extra observant and be more secured you'll no longer be hack or scam by humans who's have aim to get stole your bills.. By no means click on to the ones untrusted web sites and hyperlinks..Be wiser to the sites you surfing

Unfortunately, there are many cryptocurrency scammers with endless methods and techniques
You should always beware of anyone you do not know and do not trust anyone in this field

Yes, basically. A huge number of hackers and scammers in Telegram Bare are working to track someone to make money and there are also fake bots and projects that are not all real. So be especially careful about this kind of telegram. Otherwise you may be in danger.

Telegram scammers are on of the big guns in town with different tactics of acquiring information about an individual before they shoot their shot. As a member of this platform don't trust people offering different kind of offer that you can earn times two of what you invested, don't believe them is a trap and stay away from such offer.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are really a lot of scammers on telegram in fact it's like their home ground, we need to be really careful when we transact with people on line it doesn't even have to necessarily be on telegram alone, and we should be mindful who we give our information to also. 

Thanks for your warnings.
We always raise awareness among members about the importance of not opening untrusted links and entering personal information about the account with them.
Sadly, these scammers are really a threat to us!

Telegram has a place to report potential scammer you can send the screenshots of a conversation , username handles ,or forward suspicious message there when enough people report, telegram investigate and eventually add 'SCAM'on that account to warn the users of the message

On 2/18/2020 at 7:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Yeah i also faced so many telegram messages from scammers that say invest your money and we will get you paid double or 100% of your money with only one day or with an hours, and that's so frustrating because i keep receiving messages from scammers, i only block them and they are big scammers, 

On 2/18/2020 at 9:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

This is significant for each one, you should realize that there are tricksters even in wire that are searching for casualties to trap. On the off chance that you doesn't generally know an individual yet the individual requests your private certifications and subtleties absolutely never give them the subtleties cause no one can tell what their genuine thought processes are. So please know about these tricksters and don't give your detail to everybody.

Scammers have many tricks to trap people and realize them that they can change their life. The scammers are everywhere only we can prevent themselves. Don't trust these people which have many tricks and you can prevent yourself and prevent your money and Time. Only crypttalk is the best site which is trusted.

I have come here to do new work. I don't know much about telegrams or scandals, but I came to know about it because of such a good post.  I can learn something new from you

Scammers are more influential in telegrams and send various scam messages about cryptocurrencies.  They work with cryptocurrency investments through telegraphs and are tempted to invest.  It is always better to stay away from these telegram scammers and avoid them.

6 minutes ago, asad09 said:

As you want to avoid scams I would totally advise everyone to be familiar with all crypto phone related activities. Scammers have used this platform as a playground as it supports crypto transactions. With the click of a button on the telegram your crypto can be stolen so stay away from the phone.

@asad09  The crypto industry is highly vulnerable to fraud due to its basic features, including anonymity, transparency, and decentralized structure of operations. Fraudsters generally launch an attractive crypto system or token to attract investors. They are raising huge money from investors and are instantly disappearing.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:36 AM, danherbias07 said:

Block them already.

Thanks for the information, Now a days there are lot of scammers in this online field most of them are seen in telegram. Scammers might ask us our personal information's and sometimes they will offer us unrealistic offers. Please don't fall into any scammers.

Thank you buddy for information.

We need more information about fraud people because newbie new here we no idea everything.don't let us fall on our faces.

Thanks for the effort you put in making this helpful topic alerting us new members in crypto about telegram scammers,I didn't know telegram is associated with scammers but now I have gotten it straight and I will be careful not to be deceived by anyone.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Telegram has been the channel most people has access to anytime any day, and the freedom over the platform gave them the audacity to maliciously extort people on it. People should be careful and be wary of such scam

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly! If someone with a picture and the name of the admin of your chat writes you a private message offering help – it is a SCAM. The real admins of chat will not write you first. They will not write to you a direct message if you report an issue on the channel. They will not write to you when you ask them to message you privately. 

So, if you see a “How may I help you user” in your DMs, it’s a scammer sliding in. Block him!

• +2 1

Telegram is full of scammers we as beginners that know little about cryptocurrency we should be careful with those people who ask us for an offer or ask us our private key we should be aware of them.

I am very sad to see that there are people who are happy to harm others. In the telegram mainly, there are many scams and frauds, and not to exaggerate, it is a lot, and if you don't have a little experience it ends up falling because every day they are "improving" in deceiving people and especially people who are newbies. Therefore, it is always important to know who you are talking to and to be aware when joining official groups. Friends, especially newbies, take care, because unfortunately they are everywhere.

Much obliged for sharing some fascinating data. Tricksters frequently use messages since it is exceptionally simple to make a record. You simply need a telephone number and you as of now have another wire account that is simple.

I really had to laugh about your topic here. You are so right in so many ways. Im on Telegram, mostly in the Forex Telegram groups. I cant begin to mention, how many times Ive had people contact me, like you said, telling me that they will trade my account for me. All I had to do was give them my brokers name, account number & account password.

The arrogance of some of these scum bags, is really amazing. I like to screw around with them, ask them for proof of their past trades, waste their time, etc. What gets me, is how they say - " you can trust me !!!!!! I am profitable, just watch. " But of course with no proof to back up what they are saying.

I will then take screen shots of our chat, get in touch of the admin of the group he contacted me from, explain how they contacted me & for what, get them banned from  the group. Then I mark them as spam or scam to Telegram.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Telegram is where scammers feel comfortable doing their scamming job, scammers are too much using that app to carry out their activities. Imagine during Uniswap free token giveaway to their customers. Scammers quickly create bot in telegram to deceive people with free UNI giveaway and when users try to withdraw they force them to deposit/pay for transfer fee. which they will never transfer any coin.

• Useful or interesting 1