Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

In the same way, my brother and I sit in a room and work on a crypto forum. But mobile and internet use their own. There is no point in using mobile and internet separately. And anyway I'm new to this forum and your topic is very informative for me too. I have benefited greatly from reading the various comments.

• +1 2

This is an important point to talk about, my friend, if you and your brother work on the same network here, you will be banned, but if every person who worked on his data will not block you, just pay attention to this point and be careful about it and pay attention until each person puts his account on his mobile phone.

Don't be scared my friend there are nothing in the forum rules that prevents to have the same location, there are just in the rules that you have to make one account in one device to avoid banned from cryptotalk. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You are not violating the rules no need to be worried about using the same location. Only the thing that is prohibited is using the same ip address. You can only use one account on one ip address, multiple accounts are prohibited. You can also use the same WiFi that is clearly not prohibited. But keep following the instructions don't disobey the rules.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks to all my crypto talk discussion board pals to provide your precious statistics, normal I see so many debts deleting in this  forum, so I don't want take any danger about my account and I am not sure 100% approximately this so I ask this question, thanks to your reaction buddies.

• +3 1

No problem in this.  Crypto give you this  opportunity but you guys can't use same ip address.  Like you guys can't use a phone for both account.  Or you guys can't use same wifi.  The rule is 1 ip address, 1 id. But if you guys are using different ip address so there is nothing to worry

.hopeful you get it            

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The only prohibited is having one 1P address w/ multiple account you will get ban in this way. If both family members are in the same house and they are using two accounts on same IP address both of the account will get ban. The only time that you can get suspended or banned is when two accounts are being used on the same device. 

• +2 1

No i have not seen two people work in cryptotalk at same location . There are many people who work at same location in same forum . I am only one who work in this forum. People should do their work in this forum to learn and earn knowledge 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I don't think it's okay to use two people in the same place because there are so many good things that are called incomprehensible because I think it's okay for two people to work together in one place because it's forbidden here because here's how you can do it yourself.  Then you will understand a lot. Why would you share more loudly? Two people will work in the same place. It would be better for you to work alone because here we know that it is forbidden to work on your own.  You can learn something good and get something good. I hope you don't do it

There is no problem If two family members use crypto in the same place.The same location or place does not matter but the same IP adress does.If the both are using crypto,make sure they are using separate data.Otherise their accounts will be banned.Because it is against the rules of crypto.

I think there is no issue about it. If you both using a different devices then don't be afraid. It's necessary that your IP address should be different. Cryptotalk is the great platform I think we should share it with our friends and family members.

Yes two family members or three or more members can use this forum from same location but there could not be same ip address use so we should avoid to use same ip address but we can use different members at same location so there is no problem by using this forum at same location

I think there is no problem if many of your family member use cryptotalk at the same location, as long as you signed in your accounts in different devices. You should not let them sign in their account in your phone or own computer because that might lead you to get banned.

The safe side because you are following the rule of on account per IP address but you should always make sure not to share the same network as you will have your accounts banned at once the day you forget this so keep it in mind. 

If they use different devices with their mobile data there is no problem, but if they connect to the same wi fi network, then both accounts will be banned 

A good question. Somebody will definitely ask this question if you didn't ask. From what I understand same location is not an issue with 'Cryptotalk'. But using same ip address is like having multiple accounts and it will definitely invite a closure of the account.

It's possible so far as they are not using it on the same device, you can use cryptotalk forum at a the same location and the same house, me and my brother we use cryptotalk at the same house, everyone has his own device, we don't use the same data or wifi, everyone concentrate more on is work and create useful, interesting post for the benefits of the members.

Location doesn't matter in the work of crypto talk. The thing that matters is using multiple accounts from the same IP adress. So do not share your data with other family members and tell them to use their own data or wifi.

Me and my friend use this site in same location but we not use another network, another device and we not meet daily we meet a week or late but our location is same. We not share opinion and share any comments she is old user but I'm new. She some meters away from my house. But we not faced any location issue. 

Yes ,two family members can use crypto in same location. That isn't a big deal. The big deal is if their ip is same then their bith id could be banned. So be careful about that.

• +1 1

I have to tell you, when two family members are using the crypto talk in same location then just remember create only one account and make possible that two of you are using two different data networks 

If you use the same Wifi you should not allow the other member of your family to make an account because you will risk your account too. You should only have one account. The forum doesn't know if it is you or someone else from your family so it has this rule to be only one account from your internet.

Hello mates I hope you having a great day I want to ask that yes they used this site in same place but if they have different IP address data but if IP address is same accounts are baned

• +2 1

The forum rules prohibit the use of multiple accounts with the same IP and on the same device.  As far as I'm concerned, using two accounts in the same location won't be a problem, because here's the problem with IP.  It is forbidden to use more than one account on the device but there are many people in the location who use several accounts in the family.

• +1 1