Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

Yeah In my house their have two members of cryptotalk and we dicussed and write a useful post per day because when unity be then it could be easy to understand and easy to earn.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:29 AM, Abeha said:

Yes friend you can share your location it's not a big issue and not against the forum rules you can start your work and follow the rules 

@Muktarysule I don't think there is any problem when two people of the same house hold work on cryptotalk as long as they are not sharing the same network source. @Abideen

• +1 1

Different IP address different accounts has no problem to worry about but single IP address but double accounts that's totally forbidden in the forum right from general Rules and Regulations. You can revisit the rules to clarify your doubts

Hi dear hope you will be fine, Me and my brother joining this forum, we are living in same house and my brother told me to join this forum because i am student they said that you will also get knowledge from here,and improve your english as well.

I think it doesn't affect your account because  two different devices need here that we sign in our account on different devices doesn't matter that both of you use same WiFi or anything else.

1 hour ago, Yuri Nurov said:

@Muktarysule I don't think there is any problem when two people of the same house hold work on cryptotalk as long as they are not sharing the same network source. @Abideen

Well said mate, there is no problem for two family members to partake in crytotalk as far as they don't give unnecessary ratings to each other and they follow all necessary condition guiding the forum. It's even a welcome idea as they will get to guide each other without calling on the attention of the forum. You are always welcome

• Useful or interesting 1

This is not a problem. If you want, the whole family can work in crypto from one location. But you must have a different phone.If not, it will be banned. It will be better if the internet provider is different.So you two can work here without any problem

• +2 1

Yes dear it is the major issue that you and your brother using crypto in same internet and same device you should try to change internet because specially the main problem is same IP address if it same then it will be problem for you.

Its good to tech your family member about crypto.You need not to worry about the location if you and your brother use different mobiles .crypto work on one account per IP address..

Hello friend, for me I am still new to this forum so I do not know much about these problems, but what I know is that two people are not allowed to share the same wifi network and that each person has a separate account. Don't get banned

• +2 1

Hello! My brother is also interested in cryptocurrency and would like to join CryptoTalk. But I am afraid that I may be banned for this. By the way, is this prohibited? Can't log in with 1 Wi-Fi? Help me please. Tell me, is it forbidden or not?

I think is possible to leave in the same location with same family members and use cryptotalk forum but it have to be different data and device, cryptotalk has improve many lives in my place and many of my friends are earning money from cryptotalk forum and living okay, we just have to do extra work and put effort towards achieving our goals.

It is a good way to participate as a family, but of course nothing happens because they use different internet addresses, just don't use the same ones because you and your brother could lose the account.

• +2 1

Multiple accounts are prohibited according to the forum rules, and thus the ban Two different internet networks must be used to work This is because the forum pays equally to all members, and therefore the use of more than one account for each person is considered fraud.

• +2 1

Thanks for this useful post, I think you can invite or tell your families members about cryptotalk so that their life's will also change but i think you can be doing cryptotalk in the same location but the most mistake we have is that we do connect WiFi to each others and the system will detect that you are using one IP on same smart phone or device and it may lead you to be banned

Many users from the same location can use this site. This is not a serious problem, but yes, it must be noted that it is from different devices, because if more than one account from the same device, the authority of this site can ban their account. 

So I think if your family members have a separate device then everyone can make good income using this site

I think this was not a big issue.  You can use location or other thing. But avoid from same topics and posts. Because it can destroy your all work. Both of you make different contents. 

Good Luck!

hello brother your question is so good i will explain to you about that so read my comment to understand me , Its ok to use Cryptotalk.org 2 members in the family as long as you both did not use the same wifi and data,even your are the same location it cannot affected to your account but it’s prohibited to post the same topic or copy pasting each other , so that all i have about that question so good luck for you brother .

• +5 1

As far as we are not using the same device, then it won't be regarded as a multiple account, and we should also not use the same wifi since it gonna show same ip address , i operates cryptotalk with my brother and we stay in the same house and there is nothing that will wrong with our account.

We can not utilize two records on same ip address or we could get banned. Be that as it may, when there are two gadgets in same area and ip adress is diverse then there is no issue utilizing two records.

Greetings, mate. I suppose there is nothing wrong about two users sharing the same location. As long as you don't share the same device, there won't be any problem. You can check the forum rules for more detailed information about the rules. Have a nice day and good luck.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

Hi dear a lot of people ask such questions but I think there's no issue because a lot of people using cryptotalk a lot of people lives at same location or same area but they don't know eachother so you should never have any same ip address  don't use same wifi or internet connection 

• +2 1

This is not Harmfull.You and yout brother use cryptotalk at the same location is not cause banned account. But its helpfull for you and your brother. You learn from cryptotalk and then you learnt about cryototalk to your brother. 

if cryptotalk is so superior that it determines which network the user comes from, then use digital machines as an alternative. anyhow, they've different subnets, separated with the aid of nat and distinctive ranges of ip addresses that can be set manually.