Best crypto game ( I am winning 1350$ ) free faucet, rain, dice 🎲 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoKing777

Best crypto game ( I am winning 1350$ ) free faucet, rain, dice 🎲

Different Dollars Income With Best Creep Games A few days ago because of the rain there have been many people hoping that the next good team game will be given

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/17/2020 at 10:34 PM, eleos said:

Yeah and you won so much money for free? You know what? Do you think people are stupid? ^^

Some people have more luck than others, it's life. It is possible that he earned this amount for free. The website have a chat with "rain" for players with avatar, confirmed email and active in the chat. It is possible to earn from the rain and multiply the rain amount with the different games.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Thanks for sharing. Too bad it has no bonuses and promotions. I have a lot of experience in gambling, nobody recommends starting the game. You will never win

On 2/19/2020 at 5:31 PM, bitcoinb said:

Some people have more luck than others, it's life. It is possible that he earned this amount for free. The website have a chat with "rain" for players with avatar, confirmed email and active in the chat. It is possible to earn from the rain and multiply the rain amount with the different games.

this is a gambling sites and everybody using gambling sites how are you winning this game I will be very pleased to know that you are making a lot of profit. And also give me your strategy and I will be very very pleased.

You are wining 1350 dollars?? Are you serious?? I never saw a person who is already wining this much of money and he is using a site to earn few Satoshis, anyway we need to have more explanation of how exactly you are using this, and if you have some payment proofs, I will be happy to see them too

Dice game or gambling alike are easy source of income only if you are lucky enough and can still manage your emotion. Gambling are very much possible in losing. So better do trading than playing that.

I personally cannot trust this kind of threads and posts. You say that you earn 1300$ but where is the proof from your winnings? And where is the proof of cash out from the website? 

Gambling sites are not reliable. It is best to stay away from us because you only lose your money. I tell you this by experimenting with all strategies for profit, but the chances of loss are greater than the chances of profit.
It is better to stay away from such sites

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This topic should be deleted because it does not contain the necessary information in order to be a topic of high quality, or you have to modify the contents of your topic my friend.

i just checked gigabet on foxy rating ( a site for checking scam crypto currency sites ) it has no rating and it's status is new.be aware and if you invested money i suggest you ti withdraw them there are better sites for gambling you can use them those are safer than this unknown site.

Theris even no much information or proof that the game really pays as described in the tittle and due to this reason I will distance my self from this game it seems to be part of those time wasting games out there.

6 hours ago, George10 said:

Theris even no much information or proof that the game really pays as described in the tittle and due to this reason I will distance my self from this game it seems to be part of those time wasting games out there.

I agree this doesn't look legit and I would be really careful with it as well. It looks like some short of gambling site and there is not much information by the OP. Might be some online dice game which I won't recommend to anyone as dice is a way to lose your hard earned crypto.

is obviously an excellent opportunity to earn we can know more precisely how did you win so much? was it just luck or do you have a particular strategy? can we see proof of payment or balance?...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.