Bitcoin holding will be worthed in this year ? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Bitcoin holding will be worthed in this year ?

On 10/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Until now the price of bitcoin very fluctuation. Sometimes up and someyimes down very deeply. I dont know until when the market situation like this. The longer I hold the more down my assets. Will in the last year bitcoin go to the moon?

Yes it could be. expert says that bitcoin will touch over $15000 this year. as this is halving year also. so 2020 is important for the bitcoin and other altcoins too.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This depends on your investment, because the BTC holding is risky and lucrative, it all depends upon the direction of the market, because if it moves towards a trend then the BTC holder is fortunate.

Yes! the future of the bitcoin is very bright. And if you are holding the bitcoin it means that the if the price of the bitcoin pumps then you will get the good profit. And in the upcoming years the bitcoin is in the bull run condition.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:58 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Until now the price of bitcoin very fluctuation. Sometimes up and someyimes down very deeply. I dont know until when the market situation like this. The longer I hold the more down my assets. Will in the last year bitcoin go to the moon?

Investing needs patience, and the fruit of patience is sweet. Market are very volatile,no one can really predict what will happen,but bitcoins travelled a long way,and will still go a long way off so there are potentials that bitcoin will go higher as we dont expect it.

it is not possible to see the competitors get involved with each other and start  cooperating to manipulate the market which is something illegal by the way. the more the number of exchanges the harder it is. right now as we have a dozen big bitcoin exchanges each of which having less than 8% of the volume there simply is no way any of them cooperates with others and individually they have no power.

10 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Even if we have come out of the bear market, the way to start a real and strong bull market is still a little far , maybe not too much so if you are holding and in a loss i just advise you to have patience and wait and not to sell at a loss.

Patient is to be practice, holding will be good this year we are entering there is much to take away from the year if you hold

Yes that is right until now the price Bitcoin is not very well to going up. I think that is because many people is not using Bitcoin this month, they prefer to selling it maybe for vacation and christmas at last 25 December 2019.

But if you already buy and hold the Bitcoin until now when the price is like expensive than now. Don't worry. For example you already buy Bitcoin when the price $10,000. You maybe can try other strategy than holding, maybe trading it, make a loan, or anything where basicly will increase your Bitcoin. So atleast can cover your loss price.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This year is going to last only after a 2 days. so this year end we could not see even a little spike. but it can be hoped to surge in price next month.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:24 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Off course bitcoin is the worst holding this year because the whole year bitcoin was dropping & going down, in 2018 bitcoin touch the highest price ever, but 2019 was not a good year for bitcoin.

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your words now.

Surely this year is the worst year we have ever experienced so it makes people bored seeing the price of bitcoin which is always down.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:58 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Until now the price of bitcoin very fluctuation.

Very fluctuation, much wow!

Bitcoin didn't do badly at all this year if you look at where it was in January.  It was around $3000, which is less than half of what its going to end the year at.  And in 2020 we have the halving coming up, so I bet that'll get the market kick started and the net result is that altcoins are going to boom.  You'll see.

we can predict it right now. as per experience of year 2019 we see a lot of dips and losses towards our immature trading. so we should be more wise and more strong in year 2020 in order to fulfill our 2019 losses.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of cryptocurrencies and futures may fluctuate, and, as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment. 

Bitcoin price is very low in 2019. The crypto market doesn't perform very nicely. I think the crypto market will rise in 2020. i am going to hold my all coins for 2020. I think price will increase this year.

35 minutes ago, Dinesh09798 said:

Bitcoin price is very low in 2019. The crypto market doesn't perform very nicely. I think the crypto market will rise in 2020. i am going to hold my all coins for 2020. I think price will increase this year.

Well, actually 2019 was an excellent year overall. Look at the price at January 1 and now; that is a pretty nice profit.

For me, that also means that the price still has enough room to go down in the short term. Not to the January level, but 10% - 15% sounds absolutely possible for me. For the long term holders, that is a nice buying opportunity.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

It goes for all trading. Trade in shares and stocks and you will see the same fate. Not all commodity price goes up all the time. If everything went up, then we would all be rich. Sometimes you need to be very patient, however in cryptocurrency you need nerves of steel.

I think definitely it will as most of bitcoin experts have predict that bitcoin price will touch high to its all time high prices at the end of this year. So hold your position right now to earn bigger

yes hold bitcoin for more some months don't sell bitcoin in loss maybe bitcoin go higher in 2020 around 15000$ to 20000$ and recover all loss

holding bitcoin in the upcoming year will be  a very good decision..selling bitcoin will be a regret.so hold bitcoin as much as anyone can.and let's ready to earn a huge amount

Holding can be use to save our asset but I'm afraid bitcoin is not the right option, you can take LTC or XRP to avoid lost value. This is downtrend most people use investment but I'm prefer trading because have more chance to get income than wait interest form investment.

Bitcoin price is around $7500 right now. I think bitcoin price will rise upto $20,000 in this year. I am going to hold my bitcoin for this year. I suggest everyone to hold bitcoin for this year.