Find Cryptocurrency Jobs - Page 2 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Find Cryptocurrency Jobs

This is a very cool situation! I am extremely happy, looking at the whole situation when the blockchain is actively developing in our countries, and this pleases me! It seems to me that this will soon reach great heights. I saw a search on the Internet for people who would work with the blockchain system, interesting!

• +1 2

To earn on cryptocurrency you need to know a lot and be able to, but it is not given to everyone and if you want to connect your life with earnings on the cryptocurrency market you need to work very hard, easy earnings remained in 2017

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 4:46 AM, webdeals said:

yes it is true that several vacancies are around but you need to know what are you talking about before applying for a job. I will tell you a funny story... I was on a dating app in barcelona one day and I met someone that after talking to me for few min told me that her job was working for a crypto currency. I was stunned by it. 

That's awesome, did you pursue talking further?  Sounds like you may have found a keeper.  Your next find will probably not know the first thing about crypto and will find your interest in it strange 😂

• +1 1

HI everyone , There’re two types of crypto companies you can work with. One option involves working with a fully-established currency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. 

• +1 1

i agree with you about cryptocurrency  when this now become  a basic source of income for some people , i believe that cryptocurrency with the passage of time ,it will become essential in most countries, especially arab countries

I
  • +1 3

There is no doubt that the blockchain will become more used in the future, and yes, I think the beneficiary is the one who enters the field and develops his skills that will benefit him in the future.

• Useful or interesting 2

This is what we, the traders and investors, are really waiting for. This will make the cryptocurrency a reality that cannot be ignored, and thus our investment success is stronger and we may also get a job in the same way....

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/15/2020 at 2:20 PM, Yanadia said:

Cryptocurrency jobs market is growing super fast all over the globe.  Dubai City becomes the world's first blockchain-powered Government.  Does our city aspire to be the first blockchain-powered government before the 2020 expo ?.  Cryptocurrency jobs vacancies are growing up like crazy.  There are so many new employment opportunities even for the non-IT workers.  Browse searching for startups companies like Bitcoin or Ethereum or Ripple payment system.  For example, the Bitcoin.com website was built on the back of its new business all over the world.

When you think of all crypto career-related employment opportunities.  You should definitely think of Bitcoin.com career website.  They are the biggest company in the crypto financial market.  As a matter of fact, the market is growing fast.  So, you can get remote cryptocurrency jobs much faster in the following year.

I agree with this many cryptocurrency jobs are popping in my notification. It is really a good opportunity to many especially these times of pandemic. Many are looking for IT experts that can give privilege to many unemployed people these days due to pandemic. Cryptocurrency jobs can be done at home so it is safe. It can also lower the risk for the virus.

In the future there will be many crypto jobs because there are many companies and organisations who are using crypto currencies in their services now days. So i believe later they will offer to pay salaries with bitcoin or other crypto currencies to their workers.

• +1 1

The crypto currency industries are most paying users fast and legit you can trade in comfort of your home and you will be earn passive of incomes i already started

Yes, the labor market in the field of cryptocurrencies is developing very quickly, not only Dubai, but China also began to introduce its own cryptocurrency, so you must know that we are on the verge of a new financial system in terms of payment and in terms of purchase transactions.

• +1 2

Yes i think there is a lot of work job in crypto. Because it is revolution in the new era. This can change your life. On this plateform a lot of work then everyone fo it little bit and earn.

Is there any site maybe that offers job in web development for example that pays in bitcoin or ethereum or something similar. On top of this to be legit not just some fake one. To be honest I didnt research this much but would appreciate some link for future notice.

9 hours ago, Hman786 said:

I think that the blockchain will become more useful in future. No doubt beneficiery is that we need to learn skills about it and to work in it. In future the blockchain will become more earning platform. So we need to gain skills and to work on it.

Blockchain is useful for storing huge amount of data. Believe that many companies have some soft of backup stored in blockchain for sure. 

theres these crypto driven job I over heard some individuals taking about, it only requires some few hundreds of dollars to buy bitcoins at a lower rate and then sell it at a slightly higher rates. 

Yes dear friend i am totally agree with you the cryptocurrency market is expand day by day and create too many jobs in the world.

Can someone point us to job section. If you search for it it is only a debate but no results for someone tha is looking for a job.

What responsibilities does this job involve? It's just that it's not entirely clear from your post what they are doing.

The best jobs have become in our time,to working on the net , and the best areas that made them profit are crypto currencies. There are job opportunities that remain for the worker as long as he is offered

Currently, many companies are looking for people who have knowledge in the area of cryptocurrencies, which reflects a series of vacancies in relation to future jobs.

I firmly believe that the topic of cryptocurrencies will generate many jobs in the future, because it is more profitable to work in this area than in some daily job, it would clearly depend on the companies that provide these possibilities.

Today there are many people with large crypto projects in mind, and of which more people are needed to consolidate and be part of the boom that day by day becomes much more important, cryptography.

Still I don't understand one thing if someone lose everything in cryptocurrencies and why they go job on McDonald but why they don't work on other companies🙄

• +5 1

1.if you are a coder you can get job

2.if you are a community manger you can get job

3.if you are a influencer you can get job

4.if you are a marketting manager you can get job

5.if you are a bugfinder you can get job

6.if you are a invester you can give the job to above all

• +2 1

My first job is online. She is currency trading. This is my first online job, and I think this is your best job. If you don't, then you have to do it and earn daily.

The topic of cryptocurrencies is what is currently on the table,
 and yes, there are many websites that allow you to earn cryptocurrencies, 
it is a matter of looking for the sites that best suit our needs