Where can i see how much i have earned with my posts - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoKing89

Where can i see how much i have earned with my posts

On 10/10/2019 at 1:22 PM, CryptoKing89 said:

I understand what i have to do but i dont understand where i can find the balance of my bitcoin that i have earned ive been looking on the website but dont find any thing do i have to make an account on yobit ? Can anybody help me out 

You have to make account on yobit and then go on user name on the right side upper. Select that option after that select on cryptotalk campaign and fill your email id which is used in cryptotalk. And get user id. Then you will start getting your payment there.

Yes of course we will help you my friend ! Just go to your Yobit account ! and then go to Cryptotalk Campagin and here you can see how many post you did ! and they will paid you 

You can check that in yobit.net. You just have to go in that site,login to your account. After that click on your account name>cryptotalk campaign>then you can easily see how many posts you have done and earned.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:39 PM, CryptoKing89 said:

Can any body help me out ?

Good morning mate,You can see it on your yobit account,just click your profile then click cryptotalk campaign,you can see there how much youve earn from your post.

Good morning mate,Try to finish the 100 post requirements first to start earning in this forum,after that you can see money entering your yobit account.

Good morning mate,i can see that your still a newbie in this forum so i suggest you to read the rules and regulations of the forum first before wanting to earn money.

To check how a lot you earned you boast to pioneer list into Yobit substitute and subsequently intensify you Cryptotalk email, after that you will look into your earning and posts, Although I did not receive it still

You can see how much you have achieved with your posts if you have an account on yobit. Once you have an account on crypto talk, you need to create an account on yobit and add the crypto talk forum there so you can see how much you have achieved with your post.

On 10/11/2019 at 3:44 AM, CryptoKing89 said:

So finally made an account on yobit did all the things i needed to do 

after that i had connected to yobit with my cryptotalk account i was looking for the amount of btc i got but it said 0.00000 so dont understand it is there a thread about this and maybe with a schedule for the pay out dates or is this happening after every post directly ?

have mercy on me 😛

Of course you will get zero balance since your post before you connected to yobit was not credited. The posts that will be credited are the post made after you linked or connect cryptotalk with yobit. After you made your post you can check your progress on this link https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ and if you see the balance in the earned box it means your post have been credited. Then all you need to do is to click send to balance so that your earned satoshis will appear in your yobit btc balance.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

You can see all the details in Yobit account. You will have to confirm email first. Then it will save your userid from forum. 

Go yobit pay by post page, you can see result of your useful posts, but you should link first your account in cryptotalk to yobit then you can see it. Just make sure you make 100 posts and should 100 characters of your posts to be qualified in campaign.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you have Josh your cryptotalk account with the yobit.Then go to crypto talk campaign there you can find your crypto id.And also the amount of posts you posted recently.You can all your earnings there.

You can see your earnings of cryptotalk from yobit exchange. If you link your account to yobit then you can see your earning from cryptotalk campaign on yobit. 

Your current and updated useful posts count can be seen in yobit. Look for your name there, click it and some options will be dragged down, click the "CryptotalkCampaign", then you'll there.

nMvFbuZ.png

You can see your posts counted and earnings in the yobit.There is a separate option of the crypto talk compagain.There you can check.

register to yobit and links your email that you registered cryptotalk with it, the click on your username u will see cryptotalk campaign hit the button it will show you input email put it and click save. Hope this help you.?

I can see from my personal wallet and also to be added that we can also see how much have i earned and how much have i spent. 

You can view that in yobit but make sure to have an account first since your uid will be generated for you. You cannot make your own id after inputting your email. They will be generating it for you.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:39 PM, CryptoKing89 said:

If you connect your account to yobit exchanger then you can easily watch your post number and how much you have earned. You can check it through this link https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

You will get this information from where you have heard about this forum earning. You can easily check it from yobit exchanger if you connected your account to yobit. You can check it from this 🚙https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

First you complete 100 post after that each useful post you make you will earn 1000 satoshi maximum you can you post 30 and you will earn 30000 in 24 hour you can receive your payment in yobit exchange  where you can transfer your Bitcoin into your main BTC wallet you can earn daily to do $3 from this forum depending on Bitcoin price

If you want to see how many post payment you have got then go to yobit.me and then see there or just type yobit.me/en/paybypost/ and see there your payments of commenting before that you have to do login 

You can claim and see your earnings here in yobit exchange. and the payments are going to be send like 3 to 4 hours so you need to wait and dont panic you cant see your payments.

For seeing your earnings you need to connect your crypto account with the yobit account, there you will be able to see all your earnings through your posts and from there you can also withdraw the amounts of balance available in your wallet.