Exchange Fees - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

On 10/26/2019 at 5:58 PM, hexwin said:

Yes, I think all exchanges have this stupid limits now so you can't trade below that.
Image if btc goes to 100,000 usd dollars.... are they still going to keep that 0.001 BTC ?

I am sure that the fee will also reduce. I don't mind to pay a high fee if the withdrawal process takes a short time, less than 5 minutes. But then I realize that will depend on the blockchain network confirming. 

An advantage is that I occupy the binance exchange, but I also see coinbase and it is one of the ones that charges the most,
I don't see yobit, it would be good if they added him to the list since I think he is in the ones that charge lower fees as well.

Edited by Michar1

The best exchange app is binance and i think it's rate are really good as comparison to the others app. And it's also trusted because no one can steel our information from this app.

Thank you, this topic will help many people to choose a good exchange for them, as for me I use Binance، and I think it's really good because the withdrawal fee is low.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:50 AM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

Thats the reason mostly investor work on binance due to its low transaction fee or high speed. Because through minimum transaction fee, profit maintain. Kucoin is also best, these exchanger is on top ranking in crypto markets due to high trading volume or much trusted because they gives better fcilities to their users.

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/1/2019 at 6:50 PM, hexwin said:

Old data

It's interesting the graphics, but something very important is that I don't see Yobit at all. Which is one of my favorite exchanges, it would be good to see how the fees are going in Yobit.  We know that any amount is vital for those who are just starting out in this world.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:50 AM, hexwin said:

Old data

I was heared thats gemini exchange is the one of the best exchanges, so how can it be the be the best exchange for having very high exchanging fee of 5% while other exchanges cannot be more than 2%?

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The publisher named as Luke Conway has published an article on the cryto currencies. As he summarized by saying that the bitcoin worth and its value.So go and read it . You know tjattone bitcoin is equal.to thousand of dollars, if it's value is high then the exchanging companies rates will also be high but not enough high .

• +2 1

On 11/14/2020 at 4:02 PM, gbfisher said:

Thats the reason mostly investor work on binance due to its low transaction fee or high speed. Because through minimum transaction fee, profit maintain. Kucoin is also best, these exchanger is on top ranking in crypto markets due to high trading volume or much trusted because they gives better fcilities to their users.

I think so about it but this is not the main reason why crypto lover like to use Binance exchange site for trading, investing...  You can see all the new feature of crypto market trading available in binance plus its security system and facilities for members is enough good than another exchange site.. Again all the new coin get listed in binance so first which also attract user..              

17 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I think so about it but this is not the main reason why crypto lover like to use Binance exchange site for trading, investing...  You can see all the new feature of crypto market trading available in binance plus its security system and facilities for members is enough good than another exchange site.. Again all the new coin get listed in binance so first which also attract user..              

@Dorjoy12 that's true mate many people use binance for trading from the beginning I see many members use binance even i learn first of all about binance and xrp then, as you mentioned about security so it has a strong security and I love to use binance as well..

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 that's true mate many people use binance for trading from the beginning I see many members use binance even i learn first of all about binance and xrp then, as you mentioned about security so it has a strong security and I love to use binance as well..

There has no bad history about binance exchange site yet...  They accept fast deposit plus done fast withdrawal system with the facilities of  withdrawal fee such as if you pay high fee then your transaction will be fast but if you pay low fee then transactions will be late but in time always.. Though i am not a Binance user but like it facilities..                  

Good Day to everyone,
I tried a lot of exchange web-site and chose several for myself depending on the of the rates and fees. A lot of exchanges have an extra charge or hidden fees and it is the fact. So in my list, I have Binance and SwapSpace, and both of them having least fees on the transaction, and unlike of the others they do not have hidden fees and charges. Several times  I comparing  SwapSpace *( they have a lot of the partners) and I like them a lot because did not see any additional fees.

Many exchanges having some hidden or extra changes,for me yobit and binance fee is not that really high for me. And also their platform is easy to use and navigate.

• +2 1

I can't see Yobit in that chart, actually, Yobit has lowest fee compare to other exchange, Yobit is a good place to trade with ease, no stress no error, everything goes smoothly. If you check almost every coin withdrawal fees you see that Yobit is really trying and good.

This isn't the only thing to Co Sider when choosing an exchange. You should put other things like withdrawals and deposits into consideration. An exchange might have low trading fees but you will pay more when trying to withdraw. So you should make sure to put everything into consideration.

• +3 1

I am astonishing that there are many places where there are much more fee that they charge and they even are there in the market and people are using them too for trade purposes.

In old times, yes i always look the fees. But i realize now, the fees in every exchanges is like same. So the best solution is find the coin where have small fees when withdraw, then sell it on other exchanges to usd. Maybe complicated, but i believe that is can cut so much fees and save your money.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/16/2020 at 7:41 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

There has no bad history about binance exchange site yet...

Although binance is a good exchange but saying they have no bad history is very wrong, when I check lists of hacked exchanges, binance was among. I hope you know that or you can browse about it to know. 

Well i am mostly trading in Hoo.com, Hotbit, Biki, Binance and Bitmart. And all these exchanges charge low fee and i am satisfied with that.

From now i will try Hitbtc because by saying of you it charge very low fee.

most of the exchanges offering fee discount when you hold exchange's own coin/token like binance's bnb kucoin's kcs and ftx's fxx token but there is no 0 fee option available yet.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Transfer and trading fees can be high at most exchanges. I use the Yobit exchange and okex exchange. I think both are easy to use and enjoyable.

There are also different rates of exchange fees compared to various cryptocurrencies. For example, I saw that this was different on the Hotbit stock exchange. In fact, it is quite normal to charge an exchange fee. However, I believe exchange fees should be reduced to more reasonable levels. I think that as the number of reputable exchanges increases over time, competition will arise and this will be in favor of customers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The most affordable exchange is binance due its low fees and multi exchange methods one can send coins on ERC20 , TRC20 BEP and by this every one can use it easily. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800