Did anyone else not get pay from pay/post offer? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Did anyone else not get pay from pay/post offer?

I do not think that this happened to me in advance, but perhaps you should make sure well whether your comments meet the conditions of the platform or not, of course no one is perfect, mistakes may happen sometimes.

• +3 1

I do not know what happened to you that keeps you coming that occur We just shouldn't worry Such some issues technical issue Then it gets well when it comes 

Post that are given positive reputation are paid only that today our BTC payment could not be transferred to BTC balance we appeals to the management team to please have time and rectify this problem, thanks.

If you didn't get a payment for your post, it is either because it is deleted or you did not get an average positive reaction for your post. Try to create more interesting content so the members may react more positively. Some people also claim that they mention other people in their posts or quote other people and get reaction from them, but this is not confirmed.    

Yes this is a problem that we cannot payed for usefull posts of the forum and this is really an issue because we enable to receive our income from a good reputated post. And I think this is the issue of the forum that Miss post or his income to generate from the system. But not sure that what is the main reason behind this.

Some people don't actually deserve to get paid, this is probably a reason the forum doesn't pay but hold the payments without allowing the send to wallet claim. Also it could mean a lot since this is coming from a banned member, perhaps it was going under review and not allowed to move anything. Could be anything, but for the fair play members it doesn't matter.

Just now, annayks said:

Some people don't actually deserve to get paid, this is probably a reason the forum doesn't pay but hold the payments without allowing the send to wallet claim. Also it could mean a lot since this is coming from a banned member, perhaps it was going under review and not allowed to move anything. Could be anything, but for the fair play members it doesn't matter.

But some people are getting disappointed when they are disabling the payments, so that's its were too better for the moderators to be giving the actually date when they will be released the payments.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

7 minutes ago, joemcgwa said:

But some people are getting disappointed when they are disabling the payments, so that's its were too better for the moderators to be giving the actually date when they will be released the payments.

Yes this would be better to know, or at least have an estimate, perhaps saying two or three weeks. I agree it should be that we will know, but as I have seen the payments always are given at a time and the campaign restarts.

You should contact them through contact us option they will solve your issue very soon all of them are  co-operative they take care of us very well and they will help you too contact them and told your issue them not to us

Allah's plans are better than us !

The payment issue happened many times in the forum but they were resolved timely you must have waited for few days if you claim that yiubwere spending 15bhours of your daily life time.

Hi friend you are right it is a good idea and it's better to ask in order to yo have a solution to your problem we need to also follow the rules and regulations of the forum time to time in order to know if there are other changes or an additional terms and conditions added to it we need to rectify our little problems in order not to fall victims 

I have noticed that many members suffer from the same problem, so the problem must be raised and solved as soon as possible in order for the work in the forum to be safe

• +1 1

Dear i am new here i do not get the payment because i have completed 100 post and now i am in completing to 1 week after the 100 post. After this i get payment and i tell you about your question but i see that no not say about its payment that they do not get payment.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Well, your post is really not clear to me as to exactly what your point is, but for sure, if you are talking about been paid for post that you made i.e. creating a topic then definitely there is no payment for such work. And I think why the support team response is slow is because there are other people with there own complain too.

I am also suffering from payment. Two days ago I published twenty posts and received support only for a few of them, and sometimes all the posts are paid for. I don’t know the reason for that.  .

I am a new member I have not started receiving payment so I dont know how it looks like but am hoping to receive my payment when the expected time reach I wish to also know how the format of the payment is in order to have knowledge and experience about it

Yes of course almost all members were facing this problem and now we can send our balance in our account by the Cryptotalk campaign. The moderators stopped the btc payment for some days because they were cleaning the forum to the scammers and spammers. Sometimes the we cannot send our money due to the empty wallet of this forum and when they refill their payment wallet then they start payment.

This happened to me a month ago, I did not stop posting or working knowing that they were going to pay, for this it is necessary to have discipline and patience, so that we can take into account everything we can take advantage of, it is also important to know that if we stop working in these moments that there are no payments we will lose opportunities to accumulate money.

• +1 1

I do not agree with you very much, in fact that since I entered this forum, if I have faced any problem regarding charging rewards, make sure that you have linked your account here to the yobit platform correctly, as for the few posts this is because most of the members prefer to comment on the existing posts instead of Create new posts

• +1 1

There may be some issues when receiving payments from the cryptotalk campaign from Yobit. These issues are however a temporary hold, and in-case of any violations the moderation team would freeze the payment if any automation or cheating on the system is detected. So, we must be avoiding unethical and fraudulent activities in the forum which can cut off from receiving our payments and getting delayed receiving it.

• +4 1

Yes, this usually happens when we are not valued in the post on the day of payment, for this we must be very careful to give all our value in publications and comments for people to take our visibility and help us with the ratings, it is important that we take this into account so that we can go to the next level and we do not miss any payment.

According to the new payment system in the forum, payments are made for only useful and positive rated posts, after a week of posting them. If you do not receive any payments after a week, your posts may be deleted or negatively rated. 

Hello my friend . Maybe you have a mistake . First you have to post 100 free post and after that every day 20 posts and your rates . Every post should have more than 100 chracters and the posts shold be good and positively then you earn . Read rules and advises before start work. Good luck

It is necessary for posts to fulfill several conditions in order for payment to be made. Among the conditions are not to violate the publishing rules, and it is also necessary to obtain a positive reputation for participation.