Some suggestions to add in this forum - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Some suggestions to add in this forum

Yes of course I agree with you that to do this ranking system it is good advice and providing different earnings in different positions will increase the paid competition and I think it will attract more members.

• +1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 3:52 PM, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

That's a good idea, I strongly agree with you. But I think it is very hard to be implemented because we are now earning so much from the forum, we could earn talk token while earning bitcoins too. It's up to them now if they will add some reward to the ranking system. I think it is also good for them to attract more people in cryptotalk.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hi Friends!i suggest that 1 option well be created to guide new members.old members well give time to all new members for give them trick and guidelines.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

Hello everyone base on my own opinion I think bringing additional reward to the platform will help improve other people to work hard toward their achievement to earn huge which could benefit from it too, patient is the number factor that will make you huge income

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I am perfectly fine with what the forum has to offer and any suggestion should have some better explanation, as I read this post and find only the suggestion to give better payments for every rank. But I disagree, I think better payments are deserved to some posts that are high quality and something that when you read it gives us the information and teach us about topics we had less knowledge. You just say to improve payments for higher ranks but this is not a great idea, perhaps only for the two highest ranks that are Legendary and VIP it could be considered.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think it would be nice if new features such as rewards for reaching a new level in the forum, that will go a long way in broadening seriousness and good work among members in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it would be nice if new features such as rewards for reaching a new level in the forum, that will go a long way in broadening seriousness and good work among members in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes mate is really a good suggestion by making a ranking system that will differentiate members between those who are very serious and those who are not, and according to my own point of view I think it will make all the members of the forum to be more serious and hard working in order to earn much money the moderators and administrators should look into it for consideration

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/13/2020 at 9:46 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

Yes i think admin are talking about this also that to make a ranking system in the forum, like every rank different earnings we will receive. And i think its really cool and awesome.

That is a very good points there, if we earn by ranking dedications will be more focused on for new members since they earn as per Ranking and will motivate more people to join. Admin should please look into this and update the forum based on the suggestion

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Based off what i have seen so far for cryptotalk rank doesnt matter for benefits and its more like a achievement ranking for our work and the community itself and overall its not easy to earn them afterall so its a good one however its looking to be one sided soon after.

Indeed, your suggestion is beneficial to the forum and to us as well. You are thinking of developing the forum through these small rewards, and in my opinion this will succeed because through rewards, competition will increase between members and every member who wants to achieve success in the forum.

I think they should include the number of content that we already post so that we do not need to go to yobit anymore to only see the number of contents we already posted in the forum especially those people who are reaching for daily quotas. I would like to see the number of ratings as well that we are able to give already to other users so that we would be wary about the number of ratings we already give in that day since there is a limit to the ratings we could only give in a day. And finally, the reset timer for ratings which would really be helpful so that we do not need to track our time anymore.

I think that was a good suggestions but there is no such update yet at the forum to reward extra payments to higher ramk members as The forum still paying equally to all the members regardless of the rank.It could be a good step to motivate all members to work hard to reach the higher rank so Hope to see such update soon.

I think I have read about people being kicked out this forum , there is a lot of things that sometimes we need to follow and put together every single struge to it , we need to work as hard and put together every single token and make it count , so many times we value the token with the post, where you post what you post your ranking goes up and so is your value for the token , this would give so many people sleepless night to make good post and that is why this is very important

On 2/13/2020 at 9:52 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

i agree with you my friend and   i want to suggest another thing like : why the forum make quiz every hour also ? or give the most reputation topic a gift .

• +2 1

Great suggestion indeed and I think there is need of such suggestions and admin should take it seriously as everyone knows that Competition outcomes are amazing and if they rewards more then I hope the members will rush to bring some quality work and the reputation and level of this will also build

Before reading this post I think may we get paid more by our ranks but now I come to know that I am wrong but my dears I think it is best idea if a guy work good and that one at a good rank that guy will surely paid more than all other users it's best idea because by this way all users follow the rules strictly and work with full effort. 

totally  arranged with you It is not so far acknowledged how a good deal changes. okay every appendage be supposed to follow remunerated according to this altitude accordingly that entirely come off hard. In this method the platform will plus develop۔ perhaps rapidly they declare their other most excellent features  expect for best

No I do not like this to happen ... and I will feel that senior members will be superior to other members... It is good that everyone here is equal and they are all paid the same... senior member means more responsibility not more money.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, it is no longer honest for an historic member to win right here with a greater rank simply as a junior member would win here. I see it properly on the website to classify the charge in accordance to the rank of the member, and this is what makes a sturdy opposition amongst all members. 

I agree with you, granting some additional bonuses to members who have large ranks will make members more enthusiastic to work and push them to create more good posts.

You are welcome, yes the administrators of this forum are suppose to look into your suggestion. Because if there is a special reward for new rank, all members will strive and work towards achieving it as that will also make the forum more lively. So I support your suggestion.

No doubt, people wants something new in this forum. You said that there must be a competition between different members. Members that have different skills must participate in the contest and do their best.

The possible way to make the forum very interesting and very great is by indeed adding more useful and helpful features for the benefits of we the members.

And to be real, it's obvious that the moderators are giving out their best in making and doing such great work.

A lot of increase in scammers has been seen in these two or three months. I also reports some scams posts that are truly bad for this forum and I wana request to the moderators to take an action to remove them all.