Some suggestions to add in this forum - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Some suggestions to add in this forum

I ask the forum to add other sections through which members can interact, and also I hope to add other languages, I think this will develop the forum a lot.

• +5 1

I expect the situation to return to anew as it was before with regard to paying for reputations, because members do not place a reputation on publications since payment for it was canceled, even good publications have a lower reputation than before.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the best way to go about this ranking system is by using common sense rather than spending your next 40 hours trying to script an alg that can effectively do the work that only elbow grease can earn.

• +3 1

Yes absolutely, i am totally agreed with this suggestion. I think the reward system for the every next level would be a great motivation for the hard working members and they will continue their work even more effectively from previous. Also this would increase the competition between the members for working hardly. Ultimately, this is in best interest of the forum itself.

We have a similar thought and expectation however I think give administrator time to think and create rank framework securely. I more incline toward about promotion sub segment in each conversation, for space to give distinctive experience and talking explicit subject. For me that is dire than more prize for higher position.

That is a nice suggestion from you. Adding new feature will motivate members to spend more time in cryptotalk. Extra reward will  make a competion between members in this platform. But it will decrease the possibility of learning about new informations from here.

That's a great suggestion as well I also think. Members are here for learning more and more about Cryptocurrency and trading. In this way the members will start to share most useful contents, topics, and information about Cryptocurrency that also will help the learners and beginners.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You make a very good suggestion mate, I think what you suggest will motive the members to work hard and be focused, the quantity of meaningless posts will be less, it will make the forum competitive  and active and is also going to a challenges to the newbie. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is obviously considerate if the moderators could attempt to make your suggestions very practicable by putting it into existence.

Crypto forum is really beautiful and thereby contains lot of beautiful features to be added into it.

it is very good if you start getting the money and more reward when your level is increased that will effect the working of the members as they will work more harder in order to get more rewards.

• +1 1

Well, I think your suggestion is not a bad. We all know that as well as there is increased in posts, thank rank of the members also increase. In this way earning should also be depend on ranks. The members will take interest to make many posts that will also useful for this forum as there will be increased both the members and posts.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I have a suggestion, which is to add more sections to the forum to increase the topics that we can write and discuss and to exchange experiences and experiences and learn more. I think it is a great idea. 

Also, adding bonuses to each level is really cool, so the competition among members will increase

No, quite the opposite .. The most beautiful thing about this forum is equality for everyone. Big or small, new or old
I like this feature and I do not want it to be changed because if what you want is done, the visitors will only be concerned with making money, not learning and giving useful information.

• +3 1

Yes. Suggestions for improving this forum might be good. Nobody has started to give each other positive nowadays. For those who deserve it, suggestions to help them earn reputation points can be really good.

Payment of members dont varies in the forum, every member have same opportunity to earn if their posts is rated as good posts by other member. And still there is different between member reputation in the forum which shows how experienced and members is in the forum. 

Yes, it would be great to add this to the forum, this will create competition among members, thus raising the level of the forum considerably. We can also suggest adding deleting posts or comments for beginners, this will help to improve the quality of posts and comments.

• +1 1

A good idea especially for highly engaged members of the forum,
Perhaps giving prizes to the most interactive of each level of members, that will encourage everyone to participate and write important topics to reach the higher ranks.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:52 PM, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

I have some suggestion to this forum which they can add in the updated version-

1.A weekly contest to writting.It's like that a subject will be chosen by the moderators and they will give a time frame.In that time frame members who will come to the contest,they will attend.And then after 1week top 20writtings will be rewarded by extra payment.

2.I think there should be automatic detector of contents.By this,if anyone try to create same content which has already been created,it won't be granted automatically by the detector.I think for this reason,banning should be minimized.

These two suggestion I have.Hope moderator will see my post and if they want to think about it,it will be my pleasure.

I think that adding the rewards and rewards system that the platform gives to the most distinguished and highly rated subscribers is very excellent, as the profit increases, the popularity of Crypto increases.

There are extra prizes for each level, yet on the off chance that this is actualized, at that point I think numerous individuals who just seek after the level don't consider the nature of posts and gatherings, so perhaps now isn't the time, until the administrator sees the condition of the discussion clean.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:52 PM, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

Yeah I totally agree with you in this topic that this forum should add more rewards for the ranking system. Many people in high ranking but they aren't getting any rewards for their high ranking position. So I think this forum should add special rewards for the high ranking members. I think this will be very good for this forum. 

• +1 1

I think the forum has already a great strategy for earning because if the convert the difficulties in simple things than how will we do work here and all peoples work here easily and making useless stuff so i think crypto is a perfect platform and also have a good work here so don't do change in anything you are agree or not ?

If this proposal is implemented, the competition will increase in the forum and it will really become an amazing place, but at the same time the wrong posts will increase because everyone will then try to quickly reach the higher ranks.

as the forum is still new just one year old I think there would be any changes in it in the future and we will see the ranking system changed also

My friend I also want to the addition of this system because this ranking system of the forum will appreciate the members more and to inspire them to increase their rank. I think the getting of rewards at the ranking system will encourage the members therefore I also will give the suggestion to add this system.