Gold & Crypto - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

I cannot say anything for sure about this. But, I think that a complete relationship between gold and cryptocurrency is impossible. Since gold is more stable. And cryptocurrency can create a bunch of problems with its fall by a couple of percent. On the other hand, if you don't get attached too much, then it is quite a good idea.

• +1 1

if I prefer bitcoin.
because the future is a digital era ... so investing in bitcoin is the right step, while gold only strengthens during the financial crisis and the supply is unlimited.

• +1 1

Well ,both gold and bitcoin have their own pros and cons . I use both of them and don't see any bad in using both of them . Gold has gained its popularity over time and is also a physical currency which can't be hacked or stolen easily it also can be sold anywhere in the world which makes it so great. On the other hand bitcoin is just new to the game, its currently in its initial phases and has a great potential in it so i think so a balanced use of both of them would be done by a smart person.

• +1 1

I prefer to invest in gold, since it has a history of thousands of years that support its value, besides the fact that its price has not changed in years, which makes it a very good investment option above the bitcoin price, which has only been in the market for a couple of years, so gold will always be an excellent investment option.

I also have no problem investing in either of them to have passive income or to back my money, both options seem like good options.

I think that bitcoin and gold should coexist together, because bitcoin is good for investing and gold, in turn, is a fairly stable investment that never drops in price.

Gold and crypto is different gold is stable crypto unstable every hour up and down crypto is profitable gold and crypto different things

The idea the value of gold is actually about how precious and rare the ore is. In the state of gold, it is an ore that is quite hard to find and needed to dig deeper in the mountain to obtain one. The problem is that, the value of gold would only be appreciated in the terms of legal tender by the use of fiat currency. In this case, the crypto currency has no say to it but could be able to afford one if it would be going in a transaction. The transaction would be undergoing of converting the crypto currency through fiat currency to be able to acknowledge the value of the said digital asset. I think it would be better if they both coexist since they both signify and represents different currencies which are beneficial to both.

Edited by Gluttony
Typographical Error
  • +2 1

Both are great assests gold is for sure save. They can Ban bitcoin but i don't hope they will do that.

Its for sure the establisment want Gold Asset instead of ore online BTC Gold. Also BTC has a ban for some countrys sadly.

Bitcoin is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency that shares some properties with its gold counterpart. In fact, many have called bitcoin “digital gold” in the past due to its weak relationship with all other assets—stocks especially. ... Like gold, there is a limited amount of bitcoin.

On 10/1/2019 at 2:28 PM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

I fully agree with you, I do not see anything wrong with using both, even real gold is backed by several cryptocurrency tokens and as this shows that the two can live together and do business together, there is no loss or conflict of interest between these two great groups of the economy. Suddenly if you have to know when to invest, when to sell and things like that, that help us to obtain more profits.

• +5 2

Many experts say that gold and bitcoin are not related in any way and the stock market, too, but I think on the contrary, every time the stock market opens, you can notice the movement of bitcoin depending on the movement of the stock market

Bitcoin is a new technology on blockchain that is seen as going to revolutionize the financial world. Although Bitcoin was originally seen as a technology for payment, many people have used Bitcoin as an investment instrument because of its volatile prices.

I think that gold and crypto can work together.Gold is a precious metal, but bitcoin is totally another thing, it's a new technology.So, gold and new technologies always work fine together, and I think that there is no reason why won't they work together now

I don't know if Bitcoin can be used as payment option with high fees. It can be used for big money transfers and as a guarantee or for other reasons as remitances but it is today impossible to scale a lot and serve the payment system similar to Visa and other processors.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Both can work together there is not a need for gold owners to think Bitcoin as a threat. I would encourage them to buy some Bitcoin and the holders of Bitcoin to own some gold too. These are both great assets to help us in difficulties.

• +1 1

On 10/1/2019 at 1:28 PM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

You must focus well on what you want to keep or store, it is said that gold is limited equal to bitcoin, but btc can have more conflicts with governments than gold, even so, both have their advantages and disadvantages

Gold and crypto I think will be Gold e.  Because this crypto talk has not reached the golden age yet. But yes very soon it will gain a lot of popularity and it will be much better.

I personally think my humble opinion of that bitcoin more powerful than gold that does not mean that gold is going to disappear I think that the two currencies will coexist
good luck and big winnings
a big greeting

• Useful or interesting 1

I think these assets are different and should not be considered to have many similarities. We talk about mining but the crypto mining is something else and really bitcoin has not a lot of connection to gold but only in fantasy. 

• Useful or interesting 2

This is digital world dear and as we know that world will accept crypto soon as dominant, and all other things will go down, also gold. So i think crytpo has more as compared to gold. I will vote for crypto. Because i know the near future will show how crypto will change the life of millions people in just few years and people will automatically be convinced.