Gold & Crypto - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

Totally different, if you invest in gold you will get fiduciary currency that we all know how it devalues over time, especially in my country with the complex economic situation it is going through, investing in Cryptos is not risk-free, it all depends on trust Cryptocurrencies do not have a physical endorsement, only the trust that is generated between the participants but considered that transactions in Crypto have much more transparency because you can follow the Genesis block of the transaction until the most recent, in the case of bank transactions you only have to trust in the seriousness of the bank but unfortunately, as happened in my country, hugely renowned banking institutions simply closed their doors and left their savers in limbo

They are both highly valuable treasure to me, I will take any that is offer, gold is a natural resources and it price keeps going up, while crypto are digital assets that have a lot of value for money transaction, they both prices are always increasing, i will prefer both.

I think gold and crypto compliment each other. If there wouldn't be gold then we сould not find a decent comparison for bitcoin and vice versa.

If we take into account both the periodical technological ease and the inflation created by unlimited currencies, it will be inevitable that the interest in the global dimension will be directed to bitcoin as mentioned in the title.

I will choose both, but gold as an investment channel is also used as a jewelry, but its price growth is not equal to bitcoin.

gold is less risky than crypto trading, in gold there is low profit but continuous and in the crypto there is high profit but it is too much risk, if market goes down you will have to wait for the long time to come back and recover loss.

My first choice is crypto,although the price goes up and down,but it can still provide venefits everyday,if gold is the aecong choice

Gold and crypto are the same as investments and they will not againts each other. In my opinion they will complement each other.

Crypto and gold, two things I really want to have in bulk, they are the most valuable treasures to mankind and their prices will keep going up and they will not lose their values any time soon, investing in them is the best decision you can make.

Is there anything I don't understand, when they say: Gold and Bitcoin can work together? What do they mean? both represent money, but are they comparing something like btc / aud?

In the near future, you can pay with Bitcoin, but not with gold. imagine buying bread for gold! gold will die like a tail in man. This is the past.

Gold and Bitcoin are two precious things any one should have, if I can get a lot of them I will be grateful. Bitcoin is a little preferable to me.

Gold and crypto I don't see the connection between them except they are highly valuable things that people want to have and their prices keep going up, I think crypto currency might do a little better than gold in the long run.

I like both as a wealth as these both store our wealth but if we want to increase the value of our wealth faster then we have to hold bitcoins as the value of it will increase much faster than gold.

Good afternoon, as gold and cryptocurrency closely intersect, bitcoin is linked and called crypto ggold? But there are no facts that confirm this statement, I think that bitcoin is still very far from gold, but this is my opinion.

Gold has functioned as an exchange value since ancient times. In contrast, bitcoin has a relatively recent history and does not yet have the notoriety of gold.

While the game continues, I will also not look for stability, when it is much more profitable to ride on a swing. This is the uniqueness of bitcoin and its strength. Here he surpassed gold. After all, as they say, who does not take risks, that remains in place.

i preffer crypto becoz crypto can make us very rich in a day but gold cannot make us rich we can only buy gold when we are getting married otherwise gold is not good for the investment and also slow profit

I think both differ in their market, but both can exist together in a future market.

Edited by sooyeontn23

Crypto or gold, it is a difficult decision for some, since each one has its advantages and disadvantages, but in my opinion I prefer bitcoin, due to the growth of its price, its ease of buying and selling it, besides that it is easy to save it. Not like the case of gold, which is more difficult to get gold, store it, and the costs involved. But you also have to take into account that depending on the situation, it may be convenient to invest in gold.

i think having gold and crypto is much better than just having one of them. I prefer investing in several places to minimize losses.

I'm not really sure how to answer this but yes you can example like working on exchange or writting some blog or making video about crypto, The other way was working as Blockchain developer on some sector like Oil, Market, Food, etc and also being a lawyer or even marketing on some blockchain-based company.

On 10/1/2019 at 1:28 PM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

bitcoin jamas podra superar a el oro, igual que el oro no supera al bitcoin, son dos cosas distintas, que tienen la unica cosa en comun que es la escases, de ahi en fuera es distino cada uno, como se trbabaja como se distribulle etc

In my opinion both assets are important to invest, historically gold has always remained stable in the world market and now we have Bitcoin created for 11 years and it has shown how it revalues much more every day, although in recent months It has had a crash in the market, yet its value is very attractive to investors. Expert analysts in the field establish that bitcoin is in danger of collapsing and that the most advisable thing is to disengage from the S & P500, taking into account that the crisis began, will continue and will hit the market strongly and that on the contrary, your best option is to link to the gold, which will be the savings / refuge asset as always happened in previous crises. With the aim of getting the most out of the halving that is coming.

Of course, you can use both, currently both are a good option to invest and protect the money, in addition, in recent times have been increasing their value, ensuring good profits.