Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

If the family does not have the slightest idea about this field, then I think it is very difficult for them to accept joining and trading cryptocurrencies, and if there is a solution to this matter is to teach them about crypto step by step from the beginning.

Welcome, my friend, I wish you success in the investment process. I advise you to be calm and understand the very cryptocurrencies and delve into them. Understand their dimensions so that you can speak about them fluently and can persuade others to work with them.

• +1 1

The world of crypto-currencies is a global task very clear and informative and is an educational platform which is useful for everyone and you can earn a lot of money and knowledge.

• +3 1

My dear friend, everyone wants to educate his family and friends, and for me I explained to my family about Crypto Talk and about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, and their response to that topic was somewhat positive, but I also explained to them that they must bear the loss because there are ups and downs for those currencies in the market and they should be aware of that. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

In fact, the cryptotalk forum is the best resource for beginners after you show them some videos on YouTube and teach them how to work here. Cryptotalk and their members will be senior and beginners by helping them enter the world of cryptocurrencies.

At first, you have to talk to them more about the encrypted currencies, the extent of their spread and the increase in dealing with them among people, and then show them the results of your work in the forum and the profits that you get in my opinion. It is the best way to make them agree with you and make them work in the forum

• +2 1

Convincing my family of the world of cryptocurrencies and robbing their money is not easy, as they do not believe in digital currency because they are accustomed to the traditional currency.

I agree with you my friend, as for those around me, most of them do not trust or are afraid of this type of investment. As for me and my family, I noticed everyone's interest, but I am looking for someone who can help me more broadly! Although there is a lot of information circulating, experience remains for me the focus of attention!

It's good to teach your family how to deal with crypto but i know that you can not access to the forum from the same ip adress so they should work in a fer place from home or your residence plaxe 

All people do not trust to work on the Internet and they cannot be easily persuaded and I think they are right about that as there are many fraudulent and insecure sites to work on, but after my experience in the cryptotalk forum I recommend it and we must have the ability to persuade people to work with it because it is reliable.

I think their reaction is very normal.This ideas are new to them and they must hesitate to apply them or even believe them.I advise you to do it yourself in front of them and make them see you work to make it easier for them.Human believes what he sees

Most people are afraid of investing their money in cryptocurrencies. As a new member, I am here. When I earn money, I will be a fan of that, and people are afraid of online trading.

I understand you perfectly well I have also had the same thing happen to me when I tell my family to invest money in cryptocurrencies they do not believe in it, but I think that for that you have to show them proof yourself that what you do benefits you otherwise it is very difficult for them to believe in what you say. 

• +1 1

It is very difficult for them because they think that the matter is a game and this is a very bad thing. I hope that they understand the matter as much but as a place to keep up with

Hello my friends, members of the forum ..
Indeed, it is difficult to convince the elderly about investing in cryptocurrencies, because of the news that they hear that indicates that digital currencies do not exist and that they are scams, but we are here to prove the opposite of these insincere news, we are available to support currencies Constantly encoded.

Explain to them that cryptocurrencies are currencies similar to digital currencies that can be invested, traded, bought and sold. Your balance is stored in special wallets and depends on encrypted speech.  The most important of these currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Digecoin, Litecoin, and others.  I also explain to them how to operate in this forum and the laws that must be observed.

My friend, of course, you should at first teach your family how to work with cryptocurrencies and then share some of the profits that you get with them. I think this is enough for them to join the crypto. Thank you.

Hello my friend
I always try to persuade all of my friends who I meet to enter this platform and invest in digital currencies, but as you said, some of them are afraid of loss, but whatever we talk about the credibility of this platform, those who are afraid will remain unconvinced until they do the experiment on their own, exactly as how we did.

• +5 1

Most elderly people are ignorant of this technology, so it is natural for them to be afraid to try it, you just have to explain what Bitcoin is, its features, benefits, and its various uses.

This is normal. Many people do not trust working on the Internet as a result of the widespread fraud, but our friends and family must be persuaded to work in this wonderful forum by sharing our experiences with them in order to be convinced.

• +2 1

I am happy working on this site, and I am trying to convince my family and friends to give it a try
I will follow what is going on here with them and talk to them to convince them to try it

I really like this forum and Then I will recommend this to my friends and family members to just use cryptocurrency and gain bitcoins  by posting and learning from the forum which you can earn some tokens.

There are many people who are afraid of investing or trading, so we have to teach them what we know in order to give them the opportunity to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies.

I was introduced to the cryptocurrency world by my brother, so to be frank and sincere, I wouldn't hesitate to teach my family cryptocurrency because there are abundant blessings and opportunities that are there for taking, so don't hesitate to teach your family cryptocurrency.

Hello dear friend, you are right. Many people feel scared while investing in online platforms. They feel scared because they had faced many scammers and many fake websites. You should encourage them and also tell them about the Truth of crypto currency. Thank you.