Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

First of all my elder brother learn about the crypto currency then I learn from my brother . Now my all family learn knowledge about crypto currency. We use crypto currency for trading and invest in bitcoin.

Greeting All

Well I am newbie and I know all the basic rules about crypto world I am gonna teach my family members about this because the world is changing day by day and the future is a digital world so we have to understand about digital currency too.

Hi my dear friend, my brother, sister and my friend's take too much knowledge about the cryptocurrency and Also work on it and now a time they are senior members on this platform...And now a time they teach me about them on the daily basis... But my sister and mother not know about the cryptocurrency...

• +1 1

Usually teach my family 👪 members and friends how crypto works, got some airflow and some calls but if you teach them and you can show them the profit or income you get from cryptocurrency they can believe.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is good that you are promoting it to others as well I think being a member of cripto family we need to promote this forum because the popularity of this forum matters and we should increase the members of cripto family .

Although it is difficult to teach someone about something that they have no knowledge about. I still think that if you show them the right way then you are surely going to be amazed at how it will turn out.

To get your family to start working on cryptotalk forum is a very simple thing. Just inform them that they won't deposit any amount of money before they start, its just requires to work hard and they will earn income from it.

actually there's people doubt about investing about so remember to invest only the amount you can afford to loose because we not know the ups and downs scenarios of coins in the market.. but because of this cryptotalk we will earn bitcoin to this just making post useful to others and we must teach to the family about cryptocurrency we spread this field we can earn extra money..

Dear friend, I think that the near future will almost completely depend on cryptocurrencies, but some people of the old generation only trust fiat currency because they are accustomed to dealing with it. In my personal opinion, I think that we should explain to them more about digital currencies and the amount of profits that they can achieve when  They enter this field.

You should taech your family about crypto currency and guide them with your experience. Generally new comers fear  because of their lack of experience. If anyone guide them i am sure they will be interested for investment.  

Yes dear you should teach about crypto currency to your family. It may help you in your additional earning. Because thus forum give us more money instead of short working. So if your whole family do work on this forum, then it will great help you in future.

• +2 1

Yes bro it is very great to convince our friends and family members to work in this platform because this is a great forum to earn as well as to gain knowledge and to trade. 

You can bring them to this forum and once they interact with the forum and started earning byc they will love to learn further about cryptocurrency and You can aslo tell them the success story of cryptocurrency and bitcoin and its advantages.

YouTube contains a lot of educational courses that help you explain cryptocurrencies for beginners, but you must be careful because you may lose your money in trading if you do not have enough experience

Hello Friend's!

In the beganing i  don't believed this site. I thought this would be fake. But now I realize this is very amazing. Friends we do a lot of online work and take chances. In my opinion take a chance in cryptotalk forum too. If you find it fake or spam , leave it.

Yes mate. You are right we should say about cryptocurrencies to our family because cryptocurrencies is growing in day by day so every one should need to know about it but so most of the families have very fear to invest in cryptocurrencies because they don't know about that clearly so we should clear them.

Good to hear you try to share information with your family. I am very beginner here as well as in crypto. Many people are not interested in crypto but if we can teach them well how it works then more people can join crypto.

I am new here, I have started this work.  There is a lot to learn and I will be able to gain enough knowledge and income in this forum.  Then I will teach my family about this forum.

It is very good that you do this movement. This will contribute greatly to the development of things within your family and give them an open market in the future, and they will thank you for that. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Actually, it's easy for me but my family will not understand that. especially cryptocurrency and its investment. because most people hear about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from the news just without have any experience in this field, so I suggest we can explain these concepts to our families by showing them small and clear real examples to encourage them.

I also tried to convince others of electronic encryption.But most people say this is impossible to be true. That is why I am trying to finish 100 posts to start earning some coins to convince them.

I think you should meet your family members to this forum. Because in this one forum we can learn massively about crypto-currency (trading, investing) and after they work in this site and earn some crypto then they will be also interested in it soon. Thanks for the post mate. 

“ Disability is natural . We must stop believing that disabilities keep a person from doing something . Because that's not true Having a disability doesn't stop me from doing anything . " Use the skills that I have got . . Do not focus on what I have not . Of course , I am aware of my limitation . Yet , I am a part of God's wonderful creation .

First of all clear your own concepts and knowledge about cryptocurreny, then it will be easy for you to teach them. Give them proof of all what you have got from crypto, then it will be easy for them to understand. 

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I advise all family members to devote some of their time to working in cryptocurrencies and working hard on them to gain a good reputation.

And to strive towards achieving their ambitions