What altcoin should hold? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

What altcoin should hold?

In my opinion you should hold bitcoin more than the other cryptocurrencies because if bitcoin goes higher you can make more than 500$ in one chance, not like other coins, yes you can make profits but not too much 

9 minutes ago, Yosepa said:

I was checking binance and saw KAVA Coin that will launching their mainnet on 5 november, the price rising since yesterday, maybe you can get some profit from there, ETH, XRP and XLM was good too for long term holding.

There are so many coins and their projects for the long term.
And the projects of new coins need to be studied in more detail and carefully, in my opinion.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

8 hours ago, Muneeb said:

I have 100 types of coins and i am still holding that coins and i know in future that coins give me good profit. I am waiting for the good time and i hope i make lots of money this time and still i am buying more and more coins and safe then into my wallet for future.

Perfectly agree with you. These were just a selection of coins that I really trust. My trust wallet indicates 189 types of coins.

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:53 PM, Abad99 said:

Eth is currently suitable for each day stock trading choice and even LTC, We're retaining general health silver coins because the device will last each day stock trading plus long-term choice plus all these silver coins will be either pretty constant, nonetheless furthermore the above alt coins there are actually unquestionably alternative silver coins for instance BNB plus XRP, Doge nonetheless I actually exclusively have not one but two silver coins rather than bitcoin.

Both Ethereum and litecoin are suitable crypto currency for holding, Ethereum and litecoin are the two best coins next to bitcoin and their price is very low now and will soon start going up.

20 minutes ago, cryp tos said:

All currencies are moving up and down as a reaction to the bitcoin move. I tried before storing altcoins, but I sold them almost all at a loss, so I advise all my friends to only hold Bitcoin, because it is a store of value.

Ooh very said to say that you have sold your all altcoin in loss market if you hold your assets just more time then it will be very better for you but don't worry mate loss is a part of life.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Right now I am not hodl with any currency, the market is really in a range where it seems that it will not go anywhere for a while so I prefer to stay fiat or have some currency like PAX to protect my money.

you have do good decision to hold just bitcoin, i buy lot of coin by bitcoin now this coin lose his value by bitcon and i my value of bitcoin down to 40%

i don’t really have much of that knowledge and information about alternative coins... however, reading this thread helps me to gather some info that i can use in the future... i know ethereum and litecoin and the xrp? i will research onto it and share some information regarding to some alternative coins...

14 minutes ago, ronaldogotum said:

Bitcoin is a hard-earned coin because its market is so fast today that you can make a short profit in just a few minutes.

Ehethereum also likes to buy now because its price has fallen so it is a good investment.

Ethereum sounds nice, is widely acceptedin exchanges and even in small shops around my city (and many websites too), I hold an small amount of ethereum that I use for my trading needs. Not holding any other coin for now, the rest of them I have moving constantly.

5 hours ago, Xuannghi6150 said:

When the altcoin markets go up, I think you should keep them all for trading, don't miss out when the market goes up. It will bring a lot of profits to you

I think this should happen very soon, in the near future.
Bitcoin will start to rise in price, and the rest of the cryptocurrencies will follow.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

First of all, Ethereum and TRON.
Ethereum in case the financial affinity is to be the king's number two behind the king is simple, here you can get a good ROI over the years, but my particular taste is for TRON.
Tron always uses attention in the financial field, in the field of advertising prominence and direct associations, so if there is any perfect alt to hold a minimum of about 5 years is Tron, take it into account!

On 10/11/2019 at 10:38 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

holding only bitcoin is not a good deal, you must hold the other coins too, if you hold only bitcoin then there are too much chances of risk, because it can go more down in this year.

If you don't want to take too much risks then you can simply put your stable coins to investboxes.There are a lot of good sites they are safe too.Even you can invest them at binance.I think taking is good! Take that risk gain more or lose them all 😉

2 hours ago, dercera said:

I might endorsе yоu tо сhеck ЕTH, BNB, LTС, BCH, TRХ, NЕO, XMR... There's а part tо choоse from аs thеrе arе excеllеnt vеntures аmоngst altcoins that hаvе a diverse mоtivе thаn BTC...

Not a bad collection as most of these altcoins are proven and tested. One might want to throw more weight behind ETH because of the so many tokens that depends on it for survival and BNB, because of the accomplishment of Binance.

for now there is no altcoin that I hold, maybe in the next few months I will hold altcoin, in my opinion altcoin has very good potential in the future, so I want to try holding that altcoin.

I would like to hold ETH or Ripple because these are the the main top altcoins. i in coming future i will buy more and holf for long time

there is many altcoin to hold it for long terme , it is your decision , search and read news of crypto to decide wich coin you want to hold

3 minutes ago, Saladdin said:

This coin is good but not enough for now. In Yobit exchanger there is many new coin's that's really feels good. Those coin can give us more than this coin

Yup but for long term we must careful when choose the coin. Because not all of coin good for long term.

11 hours ago, Bapet said:

Ethereum and ripple are the best altcoins for you to hold. I think that soon there will be a good rise from ethereum and ripple. So what are you waiting for, buy now.

I don't think etheruem has any enough room for growing more than this. It has actually nothing more to offer and other cryptocurrencies has a lot to offer so I think we will see small alts prosper in this upcoming season.

there are lot of good coins which are best for the holding, you can check all the details of coins on the coinmarketcap, there you will see the list of all the coins and also top 20 coins you have to hold, they are on the top.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/10/2019 at 11:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

If you want a short term profit, just buy some cheap coin with a high trading volume. If the price rise significantly, you should sell it immediately, i'm sure You will get some profit very fast. But short-term invrstors must monitor your coin everytime.

you have to hold the bitcoin only if you have good investment, grab some bitcoins and forget them for few years, there are lot of chances of pumping in the next few years, may be it touch the 50k or 1 lac dollars price.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 21/10/2019 at 1:38 PM, madoras said:

stellar now on very low price im prefer to keep stellar(xlm) for long term investment and also ripple look like nice too.price for ripple look stable 

Stellar and Ripple follow the same trend, both obey the movement that is generated, it has always been that way.

I suggest to hold ethereum and xrp this two big altcoins can give you a good short term profit. Also try to look on altcoins that have a low marketcap because this coins are favorite targets of whales. 

There should be a lot altcoins there that has profitable value just like ETH, BCH, LTC, and BNB.

• Useful or interesting 1