Don't Post Meaningless Comment - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Don't Post Meaningless Comment

THat's right, don't post meaningless comments because the new members is basically learnign our posts and reading it carefully so we need to be more careful not just posting.

This platform is not only for the earnings.We will  get enough knowledge about the cryptocurrency and what's going on this platform by looking to other's comment or posts so I kindly request everyone to write a meaningful comment. 

Yes, every members should make useful and unique post. We have to mind that we got payment for our post, so our post should be premium quality. We should helps others members by our post.

Yes you are right..We should do not comment on anything that is unrelated and meaningless ... so we should be aware of this because there is a chance of being banned too. We should publish meaningful posts. Thank you. Happy Posting.

I agree with this statement , most of the people does miskaten that that should comment in the post so they can earn but the truth is you should post a comment related to the post .if you have posted meaningless comments or  useful  comments your comments are been rejected. If you done routine your account will be ban or susbanded 

You are really right! i suggest all members here to read the rules of every section in this forum more than one time! this is really important thing to do before start posting any useless post here.

The thing that frustrates me frankly is that there are some people who do not understand or intend to violate the laws, they think that the officials will not recognize them, this is a big mistake for any member here and I have to tell you to manipulate the site and give meaningless comments, we are here to help each other.

thats right, members should not write meaningless or useless content in the topics, they should read the topic first before commenting for them to give an exact answer and an answer that has essence and relation to the topic.

Many bignners who dont know work post meaningless coments .if you post then your account will banned so we have to be carefull and guide biggners how to work

You are right we should follow the instructions of cryptotalk . If we broken this instructions , our account will be banned . So we should try to make useful and meaningful post and every post have to 100+ characters . 

Yes, because that will ultimately results in the deletion of your post, that means, your post didn't counted, your time wasted. And that is a loss. So please post some good content.

Like we said before, there is nothing more to it that we have to work and put together and make sure the forum looks perfect, no more posting meaningless topics just to get ahead and to me am going to make sure that I dont do so , this is a good forum and its going to help us all.

Yea im a newbie myself. And i ve already noticed that some are violating the rules. I would request everyone to read the rules carefully and stivk to it properly.

What you say is true, there are many members who join the forum whose only concern is to reach 100 posts and they do not care if the participation is important or not, and this is what most of them offer to ban

Posting meaning less comments doesnt help any member. You have to post unique comments so that it helps new readers and members. Meaning less comments just take time and doesnt help anyone. And ultimately your post gets deleted too.

I think bro you are the oldest one in this platform and you know all the rules and regulations regarding the forum. Will follow our seniors to go forward 

oh yes man!! I see alot of comments like this don't have any mean!!

and there is so much people who copy past the same comment with change some letters!!!!

I hope admins ban them all

Yes, brother, it's a good message to those people who are eager to make money and aren't doing things right. they're just filling out the forum for useless content. 

This is bad and I am also concerned about these comments, as they are considered disrespecting the rules of the site and this should not be repeated

yes, nonsense comments will be reported, i will report if the comments are copied or meaningless, less useful then I accept, useless comments are not

Yes i am agree with you. I also found many such posts which are just meaningless.so i will also suggest to not post such meaning less post and comments. 

No one should post the meaning less comments comments as it is much important and confidential for others so no one should post the meaning less comments not only here where ever it is. 

Hello brother take my respect. Yes your are right . meaningless comments is not helpful for us . Many beginner doing this every time. I request then don't do this again .write a meaningful comment which help us for learning crypto.

We should avoid posting topics that are meaningless and doesn’t add knowledge to people on crypto , all topics should go in line with crypto currencies 

yes I agree. every member should remember that their comments and post should be informative and useful for the community. so it is better to be get paid. meaningless contents not paid.