What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

I make very little money from cryptocurrency. And so I decided that I would save money for now. I was able to earn only $ 300, I want to earn more than $ 1000 in order to start trading large amounts. In general, I want to fully cover my expenses and work only with cryptocurrency.

Plan with earning money on YoBit forum is perspective. But  many user came for get free YoDollars and he leave this forum. Thank for idea with earn on forum, maybe I will use this. Very useful post!

Edited by Bearton

I'm new to cryptotalk, so I only have a few posts to take a step back to complete 100.we can earn 100 rupees a day by posting 20 comments, and also earn by trading bitcoins or earned BTC hosted on yobit investbox.

With my daily income I collect them until I have a good percentage of money and I change them to dollars to have the possibility of starting a business and thus obtain more daily profit and be able to help my loved ones and the people who need it

obviously spend them and save up to multiply later.  Don't think there is another option for money

I always think about wanting to invest money that I have available, I think this would be perfect for an investment in different cryptocurrencies and obtain even more profits

I'm saving my earnings to invest in Vminning, I think it's the best option at the moment.

On 10/2/2020 at 10:06, rjroshan said:

Después de completar sus primeras 100 publicaciones exitosas, puede ganar un máximo de hasta 900k satoshi por mes con este foro. Esta es una buena cantidad de ingresos mientras aumenta el precio de Bitcoin. ¿Tiene algún plan sobre cómo hacer crecer estas ganancias con la plataforma Yobit?

it is true that cryptotalk is one of the best forum pages nowadays, the fact that it pays us to communicate seems great to me, the profits can be entered into the investbox so that it generates more and we can double our money

I trade through ltc and then withdraw to airtm where for a small fee I send it to my bank account.

• Useful or interesting 1

I prefer using Ethereum to make a quick profit, it jumps higher than Bitcoin when the market is rising, has great potential and has more room to go.

My plan is to investigate and analyze the ten DEFI projects with the most projection to multiply by a thousand and divide my profits equally in those ten projects, I know that it is something in the medium and long term but it is an excellent strategy to obtain great profits.

In my case, the question would be, what am I going to do with the income that I am going to receive from cryptocurrencies.
As I am still a beginner in this business, what I plan to do with my profits later is to invest and reinvest them whenever I can in order to acquire enough capital to have financial freedom that allows me to live with peace of mind.

What I do with the profits obtained through cryptocurrencies is to save, due to the situation in my country it is difficult to make an investment at the moment, that is why I opted for saving in cryptocurrencies, since our currency of constantly devalues.

Well, the truth is I like to diversify my investments and buy new currencies and obtain good results from those purchases. The truth is I like to do that kind of thing, buy cheap and in a matter of a few months sell and obtain benefits from that.

For this platform is one of the ways in which I am earning is digital currency. However, there are video games that have given me some payment methods, I recommend you try it, it is a fun way to work.

• +5 1

very good question, in yobit there are several ways to generate income, such as investbox, vmining trading and playing the game says. you have to work hard.

Well the best thing about this platform is that it introduced me to yobit.

I think yobit is much easy to understand and easy to use money exchanger as compared to other money exchangers.

Well when i get enough earnings from this site i will surely invest them in yobit to increase my earnings.

11 hours ago, gotitgotitgotit1 said:

Anytime I receive any profit for my bank i am trying reinvest it to get even more profit. My main goal is to create big passive income that can let me live my best life. I am trying to grow my bank while I am young so I could already retire in my early 30. Everyday my bank become bigger, mi mindset become stringer and my knowledge become more powerful. My main goal is to keep evolving and getting bigger every day. 

Passive income is all that i want

11 hours ago, gotitgotitgotit1 said:

Anytime I receive any profit for my bank i am trying reinvest it to get even more profit. My main goal is to create big passive income that can let me live my best life. I am trying to grow my bank while I am young so I could already retire in my early 30. Everyday my bank become bigger, mi mindset become stringer and my knowledge become more powerful. My main goal is to keep evolving and getting bigger every day. 

Passive income is all that i want

invest in a smaller coin and try to make money from it. Trading is a very profitable job, if, of course, you know how to do it. good luck with your earnings!

900.000 Satoshi is a good income and also getting information while viewing the forum. I think you can buy a certain coin and invest it in InvestBox or play Dice. You can also buy MINEX and start mining cryptocurrencies. All of the above is available on this YoBit exchange.