Forex Scam brokers Exposed - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bergman

Forex Scam brokers Exposed

What are Binary Options?

Binary options are sort of a wager where investors bet on the performance of an underlying asset, often a currency, stock index, or share, usually in a short period of time-sometimes minutes or even seconds. When that period is up, the investor receives a predetermined payout or loses their wager.
No business or individual is registered or authorized to market or sell binary options in Canada.

What is a Binary Options Scam?

Binary options scams do not target one particular type of investor. In most cases, people find what seems like a great way to make money without stopping to consider if what they are investing in is fraudulent.
A large number of these scams begin online where fraudulent binary option websites purport to offer legitimate investments. The trading activity and investment returns investors see on these sites are not real.

How Do Binary Options Scams Work?

Binary options are usually advertised through websites and social media posts. Often the ads will say how easy and profitable it is to trade these products or point to how new binary options are in the investment industry.
Investors typically create an account, deposit money, and begin trading binary options in a matter of hours. All trades are rigged and investors soon find that they are unable to withdraw deposited money or any purported profits. The fraudsters running the scam eventually shut down the website and take all of the investors’ money. In some cases, credit card and banking information is stolen, which can result in even bigger losses for investors.
If you suspect an investment offer is a scam, report to (ADMIN @ WOLFPACKHACKERS . C O M) and they will help you get your money back.
Watch out for one or more of these common characteristics:
*Websites or mobile apps saying you can earn money quickly with binary options trading.
*Claims that the options are low-risk and provide high returns in a short time period.
*Free money and other incentives to open a new account.
*Pressure to register now and take advantage of an exclusive opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1

Just remind this to avoid broker scam Promising a certain return of tens to hundreds of percent per year.
 Keep in mind that profit from forex trading is uncertain.  There is no trading system that is 100% accurate, sure to predict the direction of price movements.  Even the most skilled forex traders must experience a failed trade that ends up losing.  Forex brokers are aware of this, so they will definitely display a risk warning.  However, Money Game will promise fixed yields in fantastic numbers, as if the trader can harvest profits with the costs of the legs alone.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

Brokers nerver demands from us to investments done only binary options but some high risk takers investments done in binary system. I never used it because much evidence of loss. 

you are right I never saw that any brokers urge investors use binary options trading. Forex already has much bigger market then crypto market. Capitalization of forex is in trillions. 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:09 PM, Bergman said:

What are Binary Options?

Binary options are sort of a wager where investors bet on the performance of an underlying asset, often a currency, stock index, or share, usually in a short period of time-sometimes minutes or even seconds. When that period is up, the investor receives a predetermined payout or loses their wager.
No business or individual is registered or authorized to market or sell binary options in Canada.

What is a Binary Options Scam?

Binary options scams do not target one particular type of investor. In most cases, people find what seems like a great way to make money without stopping to consider if what they are investing in is fraudulent.
A large number of these scams begin online where fraudulent binary option websites purport to offer legitimate investments. The trading activity and investment returns investors see on these sites are not real.

How Do Binary Options Scams Work?

Binary options are usually advertised through websites and social media posts. Often the ads will say how easy and profitable it is to trade these products or point to how new binary options are in the investment industry.
Investors typically create an account, deposit money, and begin trading binary options in a matter of hours. All trades are rigged and investors soon find that they are unable to withdraw deposited money or any purported profits. The fraudsters running the scam eventually shut down the website and take all of the investors’ money. In some cases, credit card and banking information is stolen, which can result in even bigger losses for investors.
If you suspect an investment offer is a scam, report to (ADMIN @ WOLFPACKHACKERS . C O M) and they will help you get your money back.
Watch out for one or more of these common characteristics:
*Websites or mobile apps saying you can earn money quickly with binary options trading.
*Claims that the options are low-risk and provide high returns in a short time period.
*Free money and other incentives to open a new account.
*Pressure to register now and take advantage of an exclusive opportunity.

Binary options are same like the gambling this is what I think about it because the option trading will make you rich in an instant and also make you beggar in an instant.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Unfortunately, the most distorting the reputation of the Forex market today is the large number of fraudsters. Do not put your money that you own in the hands of another person Do not be bewildered by what he tells you about the profits that you will earn that he is trying to hunt you

Binary options is all about making calculated guesses and it's similar to gambling in some ways. When gambling players make blind guesses.

At the end of the day both of them depend on guess work.

If care is not taken, both of them can make a person penniless.

Binary Option is same like gambling. I will never ever recommend it to any one. You will make tons of money in demo account while make losses in real account. I have lost a lot of money in IQ Option. and I realized that the price is controlled by Broker through bots.

Binary options are not scam, the problem with them is that they are unregulated broker what lends itself to market manipulation, in addition to the risk / reward it offers is less than 1/1.

Although forex market is oldest and big investment market but unfortunately many scammers brokers also there mean to say they gave investors binary option trading. 

binary option is much easier then forex it is easy way for beginner for earn much money. but it is much risky you should have a master mind . and perfect analysis.

Scammers are just everywhere,so better not to trust any offers especially those new ones,but trust those platforms that are old and trusted by many, our safetyness is always depends on us.

The most scams in the internet world happen in forex markets so you should be extremely careful when you are using this kind of websites. There are lots of scams 

Thanks for the advice, we should be very care when choosing a forex broker because there are a lot of scammers in trading for both crypto and fiat money. I use evolve markets to do forex business with bitcoin in MT5 platform.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Its true there are many Forex scam brokers out there especially for binary options because many traders are into this kind of trading without much knowledge as they consider it to be much easy and fast way to make profits while being scammed at the end its for this reason we must stay away from unknown binary options brokers.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:11 PM, MeiLynh said:

Binary options are a popular choice among traders today to make trading easier. But it also has more risks, it is quite risky to choose an unreputable broker.

I don't think if is an idea to complaint about the binary option that's is risk, people must know that trading option is the betting and it is different from the forex trading, so that you cannot put your beliefs in binary option like you aiming in forex trading.

You must notice that binary option is just like the betting although there have time that's you can know the market conditions and winning many trades.

Binary trading is not a new trade, it is a way of working to make it easier than it will be approved by a broker. But what I want to say is that your font size is too small, it does not guarantee aesthetics.

Binary trading has been another kind of trading which I don't even like to participate in it, so I even find it difficult to deposit my funds just to trade binary options, it is better for me to trade forex

I think you misunderstand mate forex and binary both are different trading platforms, because your title forex and you gives details binary option well its not matter both platforms are very risky, but most of scam brokers we see in binary option compare to forex, and so many peoples loss money in binary option because its gambling type trading, but so many good traders earn money in binary option 

There are some brokers who say that they offer free binary options and these sites may distract traders and cause them great loss, as well as the expectations that some place on social media, which are just words and are based on facts

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Having losses can be extremely frustrating, I went into depression. If you suspect your losses were unusual or probably you were swindled, you can write dimitru at ivtcysec-recovery,tech. He helped me trace things out and got my capital back.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:02 PM, imdad123 said:

we cannot say binary option is scam. Most of aggressive traders likes to trade on binary option.it is depend on mind of trader how they realize their investment risk.how they manage it.

binary options is not a scam I agree with you but most of time it's software scam with people because it's software is completely different to meta trader 4 software. In meta trader 4 software trader completely know the spread and leverage of equity and spread of the trade execution but in binary options spread never show to the trader therefore I don't agree with you.

I dont know why the scam forex brokers they are just making the fake broker in order to scam people at the temporaly time while at that time they are eligible to launch the legit broker and earn illegal temporary. 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link