What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

I will have a lot of money at the end of this new year only if the forum keeps on paying this will be a good thing for me and also for many other people who are working here.

Dear, you can collect more than one bitcoin, but we have to learn and benefit from the experts, as there are many for trading and investment, and this is what makes a person in order to learn and earn currency correctly

Its 2021 and this year is really  good to work with and we need to find solution to what is going on, the good effort is to make to find solution of the good market and effort choices we need to be good in the market @Maan we need go be good in finding the solutions that we can be able to grow with that is very important and the right idea to it @glory50. Its that important

• +3 1

In this year I should work hard in cryptotalk organization and earn more money and buy cryptocurrency and sell it in high prices and become rich may Allah succeed me in my goal. 

The main goal that I seek to achieve this year is to raise good capital through which I can enter strongly in the coming years in the trading and investment market.
I am trying to make money by working in Cryptotalk in addition to some other activities such as trading and investing in the yobit platform.
My goal will be to reach more than 1 bitcoin during the next year.

When I joined this forum the only thought in my mind was to gather some money to pay some debts, and to do certain necessary things that need a great deal of money , but later on I found that i was mistaken and the right thing to do is to gather some capital to start trading which can be more profitable than just spending what you earn.

Hi mate, i don't think i can collect 1 bitcoin this year because bitcoin reach 30.000$, it's kind of bad for me because i wasn't investing this world while bitcoin wasn't that expensive. That's why if i make 5-10k$ this year it'll be enough for me because i am a student and this amount will help me big time.

• +1 1

My goal is that I want to earn btc forum this forum by posting because i don't have any knowledge about crypto trading . I want to learn about crypto trading and by doing trade I want to earn money for my personal use .

You must put in place plans and strategies that will help you collect this amount quickly, in addition to that you must always price to learn more adequate information and new experiences about cryptocurrencies.

My goal is to be rich in the cryptosystem and also be a good expert on trading but gradually with this forum I can be able to achieve 2% of what I aim for.

Hey friend i'm starting trading this year and i also invest crypto currency. So i hope i will able to earn 1btc this year. I think if i work here and do other stuff properly then it's not impossible. 

My dear friend,  i am a student and in study in the university. As i joined this site one month ago and my main aim in this year is to earn a handsome money and knowledge. I want to complete my study so i need money. I think that i earn the money and i can pay my university fee. 

Yes, basically! Of course I am a student.  I joined this site like a month ago and my main goal this year is to gain handsome money and knowledge. I want to finish my studies so I need money. I think I make money and I can pay my university fees. So I am trying to work on it by following the rules.

Well actually last year 2020 I gained some profitability with some coins but what I gained the most was working hard, money does not come easy. we have to work hard to see what is achieved. in 2021 I hope to continue generating some profitability and be lucky in some currencies to invest with new projects

My goal this year is to increase the number of bitcoins I have through trading them with altcoins in BTC pairs. I am a bitcoin maximalist and I think the upcoming altseason which many analysts claim that is close will provide me with great opportunities to do so. What are your opinions about the matter, do you agree that an altseason is coming? 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My goal this year is to become a graduate so that I can set all my focus on my business to make it big and known to every one, I want to achieve a lot in life have more bitcoin have more experience in cryptocurrency world have more assets with what I earn from cryptotalk I want to earn big and big and big to become one of the top guys that earn big in cryptotalk world and among the top trending Marchant of online business 

I hope that this year I will be able to invest and collect at least 1 BTC and some valuable altquin and gain uninterrupted income through the world of cryptocurrencies as well as my skills in trading cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

My goal of this year to get more knowledge about trading and also start trading on crypto. Crypto talk is great plateform for us to get knowledge about trading. I am using this forum and i am sure that i will achieve my goal and become good trader in future.

My goals for this year is to acquire more knowledge about cryptocurrencies trading and also to gain huge amount of profits from trading. Another goal is to acquire enough coins like bitcoin, ethereum and ripple. 

As we all know that everyone has a goal and he tries his best to achieve that goal, so I have a goal and I will work hard on the crypto form and achieve my goal.  I will do my best to earn by working on this form so that I can achieve my goal and one day become a successful member on this form so that I can motivate other new members.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

Hello friend, this my first year in crypto talk, have really been learning alot about crypto currency from the forum, the socializing aspect of the forum is equally amazing, my goals for this year is mainly personal improvement, trading skill acquisition and of course make some earning.

Hi, I think that the goal of one million bitcoins is almost impossible at the moment, because it is too much and you cannot earn that much using cryptocurrency giveaways.  I recommend trying trading or staking, you may be able to achieve your goal.

l will gather crypto, the number of l can obviously. Since through certain issues costs are a ton low. It appears for me something chance for what's to come. The most ideal decision is BTC as I would like to think.

i have a goal to keep investing in cryptocurrencies and increase my income. i started investing recently and already have a small income. this year i want to go deeply into crypto and analyse all the news and new cryptocurrencies. i am paying my attention to ethereum because it has a lot of chances to grow very high

I will try to make as much crypto as I get, whether it be any coins. Because according to my analysis I have found that the prices of cryptos are going to increase really high and this is the main reason for it. Also I wanted to make that year really prosperous and enjoyable hence I did that.