Which section do you like more? - Page 6 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Which section do you like more?

Actually I am a new so I don't know about the sections in this forum but I think so for the beginners it's easy because the developer of the forum also knows that the beginners will give their hundred percent so I think that the beginner section gets easy questions to answer 

thanks

I really like the beginners section here because you can relate to any topics from and also there’s a lot of tips here to guide the new members of this forum thumbs up to you guys.

I like beginner section because I can get any type of help and guidance related to this forum and cryptocurrencies.

I like a lot of section in the forum, from this beginners section, about the forum, trading, cryptotalk, exchange and a bit of mining. Each section is different than the others, so, I can focus on one section to make my post, such as trading section. I can talk about trading all day in that section. And it's also the same in the other section like wallet and many more.

the section that i like most is about trading in yobit since we have the opportunity to exchange our satoshis with several cryptocurrencies that give good profits and have more experience.

6 minutes ago, Rifat109 said:

I don't think at the moment there is any forum that I like for the beginners . Also, the encryption section is great. I share with them how I benefit and benefit in my post.

I did not find the encryption section in this forum, would you like to share the section link with me.

I like various forums in them but my favorite cryptocurrency among them because this forum contains a lot of information about the cryptosystem, which I can learn from this. 

I think beginners section is most helpful and I like that section very much because that is the section which fields of our knowledge about cryptocurrency and what it can do in near future. But as we go further the topics get difficult but that is also part of the the organisation.

I personally like the elementary and cryptoword topics in this forum because each of these two has a wide range of topics to answer.

I like the most beautiful section of this forum is trading. In trading section we can share our trade experience and also more advanced skills of trading so that others can get benefits from it. 

I like the beginner section.because it is very easy question.i also like beginner group because this group post is very easy.i comment easily to the post

I am a beginner and I enjoy this sections and it is very easy to deal with and is also full of information and interaction with new people and their thoughts.

I see the Crypto world tag forum, more of an exciting tag to keep posting and commenting, the tag name is likely for user to spend most of their time there. But sure, I always use the other tags too, lately I haven't been frequently using the Crypto world tag

I'm new to cryptotalk. I have no idea about the site here. I'll help you if I know anything. I am so sorry for not doing it now.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:45 AM, Unknown user said:

I like the beginner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

Crypto world is my favorite page or section because there you learn so many things about this business and learn about exchange, about coins and investment. In short, this section is all about the world of crypto currency.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:15 PM, Unknown user said:

I like the beginner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

That's the abuse answer if you ask any member who joined just then definitely they will go for the beginners sections only as on that section members can explain their views very clearly because in that section topics are very easy to understand I want to mention members should also go for the next section from their also they can get more knowledge about Crypto talk.

There is no specific section in fact, but I like the Bitcoin and Encryption section because useful things are published in those sections, and I also like this section because there are answers to some questions as well.

I love about the crypto world. Because I am learning a lot by the posts of the members. Most of them are very knowledgeable. You will have all the ideas and informations. They are sharing also some sites we can get free bitcoins. And it was all legit.

I like beginners section because I still find myself as a beginner about cryptocurrency so show in this section I can get a lot of experience and knowledge about the beginning of cryptocurrency which is going to help me to trade and invest in cryptocurrency for a good amount of profit.

I like begginer section because there are lots of topic has been given over here they are very useful to know more about cryptotalk nd about this forum

Well this is same with me as well this might be i am more familiar to beginner section however I sometime visit other section to explore myself and I enjoy those sections as well. 

I like the beginner section so they can easily question because all question eaisly solves them and I really like this sections .

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• В Гонконге официально стартовали первые спотовые Bitcoin ETF и Ethereum ETF — сразу 6 ETF на крипту появились на Гонконгской фондовой бирже.  Многие аналитики ожидают, что торги ETF в Гонконге в первый день привлекут до $300 млн и побьют рекорд первого дня в США ($125 млн). Гонконг одобрил все спотовые ETF на Bitcoin и Ethereum — теперь пользователи смогут инвестировать в эти продукты через традиционные финансовые инструменты.   Matrixport сообщают, что запуск спотовых ETF в Гонконге может простимулировать дополнительный спрос на BTC в $25 млрд.
    • Актуальные курсы на 2.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.1 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • В новом отчёте VanEck отмечается, что в настоящее время в различных ETF, странах, государственных и частных компаниях, которые приобрели популярную криптовалюту, имеется в общей сложности около $175 млрд в биткоинах.           «Интерес к биткоину среди институциональных инвесторов увеличился. Хедж-фонды, фирмы по управлению активами и целевые фонды всё чаще признают потенциал биткоина как средства сбережения, – добавили в организации.»           В среду общая рыночная капитализация биткоина составляла около $1,1 трлн при колебаниях цены в диапазонах $56000-58000. Биткоин хранится в разных организациях.  Компания VanEck также выпустила спотовый биржевой фонд на основе биткоина, торги которым начались в январе. По данным The Block Data Dashboard, фонд управляет активами на сумму $600 млн.           «Сейчас, более чем когда-либо, торговцы и предприятия принимают биткоины в качестве формы оплаты, и инфраструктура построена так, чтобы сделать их более удобными для обычного человека, — подчеркнули в VanEck.»
    • Solana ( SOL ) набрала бычий импульс, поскольку сеть Zeus планирует соединить ее с блокчейном Биткойн. За последние 24 часа SOL выросла на 4% и на момент написания торгуется на уровне $129,9. Рыночная капитализация актива превысила отметку в 58 миллиардов долларов при ежедневном объеме поездов в 4,1 миллиарда долларов.   Цена SOL, ставка финансирования Binance, открытый интерес и RSI — 2 мая | Источник: Сантимент По данным Santiment, общий открытый интерес к SOL последовательно снижался на протяжении последних 10 дней — с $1,63 млрд на 22 апреля до $1,35 млрд на отчетный момент. Снижение открытого интереса потенциально может указывать на меньшую волатильность цен и ликвидацию.   Более того, данные платформы анализа рынка показывают, что соотношение длинных и коротких торговых позиций на Binance сократилось вдвое с 29 апреля, поскольку цена SOL продолжила нисходящее движение. Это показывает, что все больше торговых контрактов делают ставку на повышение цен. Согласно Santiment, индекс относительной силы SOL (RSI) вырос с 43 до 50 за последние 24 часа. Индикатор предполагает, что актив не является ни недооцененным, ни переоцененным в этой ценовой точке из-за медвежьих рыночных условий. Чтобы SOL оставался в бычьей зоне, его RSI должен оставаться ниже отметки 50. RSI выше 50 также может указывать на более высокую волатильность цен и даже на манипуляции с китами. Оптимистичные настроения в отношении SOL возникли после того, как Zeus Network объявила, что потенциально может сделать Solana «решением уровня 2 для всех блокчейнов» с ZPL (программной библиотекой Zeus) и активами, работающими на так называемом уровне связи без разрешений.   Проще говоря, согласно объявлению, пользователи могут конвертировать такие активы, как BTC, в ZPL-актив, например zBTC, и получить доступ к экосистеме Solana.
    • 02.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Choosing Your Crypto Wallet: Hardware vs. Software 🛡️💡 Stepping into the crypto world? 🌐 The first crucial step is selecting the right wallet. But between hardware and software wallets, which one suits you best? 🔑 Hardware Wallets: The Fort Knox of crypto storage. Ideal for those prioritizing top-notch security for their digital assets. Pros include offline storage, making them nearly hack-proof. Cons? They can be pricey and less accessible for quick transactions. 💻 Software Wallets: Your on-the-go crypto hub. Perfect for daily use with easy access and user-friendly interfaces. Pros are cost-efficiency and convenience, with the trade-off being a higher risk if your device is compromised. 🌟 Why Quppy? Whether you lean towards the security of hardware wallets or the accessibility of software ones, Quppy bridges the gap, offering a secure, versatile platform for managing your digital currencies effortlessly. The choice depends on your needs: security vs. convenience. Why not get the best of both worlds with Quppy? Dive deeper into your ideal wallet solution ➡️ quppy.com
    • Не переходить по ссылкам, не скачивать сомнительные файлы и т.д. Так можно снизить риск кражи паролей.
    • Прокуратура США изучает финансовые операции «Блока Джека Дорси». NBC News сообщила , что федеральные прокуроры говорили с бывшим сотрудником о предполагаемых широкомасштабных нарушениях нормативных требований в Square и Cash App, двух основных подразделениях компании. Прокуроры хотят определить, не удалось ли компании собрать достаточно информации о клиентах для оценки рисков, обрабатывала ли Square транзакции с участием стран, подвергшихся экономическим санкциям, и обрабатывал ли Block транзакции криптовалюты для террористических групп.   Некоторые сделки, которые интересовали прокуроров, касались таких стран, находящихся под санкциями, как Куба , Иран , Россия и Венесуэла, и произошли совсем недавно. Представитель Block заявил, что компания имеет ответственную и обширную программу соответствия и регулярно адаптирует свою практику для реагирования на возникающие угрозы и меняющуюся среду нормативных санкций. В конце февраля Block , ранее известная как Square, отчиталась о продажах биткойнов ( BTC ) за четвёртый квартал 2021 года на $1,92 млрд. Показатель превысил результаты третьего квартала, но не достиг результатов второго квартала. В четвертом квартале прошлого года через приложение Block Cash было продано BTC на сумму 1,92 миллиарда долларов, а прибыль составила 46 миллионов долларов. Дорси также является сторонником BTC, полагая, что Биткойн также приведет к избытку энергии во всем мире.
    • Trust Wallet и сейчас пользуется популярностью и не только для получения кошельков. Со временем появляются новые возможности, в том числе и для заработка.
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Solana SOL > Bitcoin BTC Bitcoin BTC > Solana SOL