3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

Thank you for sharing this information with us, am your information is correct Beginners and all exciting members should try to avoid expressing any personal feelings on this platform if they want to stay in it, all what they should post should all be about the platform.

Thank you for mentioning this useful information, and I add that there are illegal wallets that everyone should beware of and there are fake ads that should be avoided and do not let fraudsters lure you into gaining free coins. It is a lie

Edited by Mr.Rayan

Good post with good points are mentioned.Many beginners loss money due to fears & they sell crypto in very cheap price due to FOMO. Patience is required for the new traders to minimize the maximum losses.

Yes friend you make and vaild post for trading. Because emotions is a thing which matter in your decision. So we can control it but i think with this we can lose many things have more important in our real life. So emotion must be use in trading. This things show your attachments. 

Thanks for the information, it is very useful for newcomers to know what we should avoid.You should have adequate knowledge about marketing before doing business and one more thing I would advise you to go for family or friend who knows about marketing which will be more helpful for you.

Yes you are right bro. There are many traps that used from the scammer.  So protect Yourself  and these three traps mainly are.

1. Selling the coins at very low price.

2. You have no proper knowledge. 

3. You loose your control.

Those are most probable trap we can experience as a beginner in trading. So traders should always be aware mostly if you not familiarize in flowing a transaction in trading, the reason why many traders resulted of failure after because they immediately want to earn they didn't think the consequence can happen in every decision they made. And the reason why many traders have a skill of anytical because they all estimate every situation in the market and little information  even the movement, status are they considered before making a decision. 

From your topic I come to know that we Don't take decision with emotions.We shouldn’t trust in false coins and tokens.We have to verified the information what we get in net.That was the 3 traps.

Yes ofcourse sometimes we have to face the lose on order to get the cheapest coins because, in hurry, we do not verify them and buy. Then we have to face the loss. So, beginners should know this. Do not go after the short cuts because there no no short cuts.

That's a really good information about the pitfalls all beginners traders should avoid. I once fall in this category of pitfalls when I was a beginner in trading, I saw a coin at cheap price and I decide to buy to earn profits but the price keep on going down.

emotions always come up to in your trading because you are not well experienced and you are not well educated as well so these things will get out of your way after you are an experienced person.

Thanks for your advice and good suggestions and I will add one thing it that the biggest trap in my view is Greed. So Don't be greedy if you want to get  succeed in trading.There are many scammer woh will trap you easily if you are a greedy person because they will cheat you on the name of more profits or earnings.So Be careful and never make such mistake.Good Luck!

• +2 1

Thank you. These hints were really useful. These are three traps or big mistakes that the trader commits. Passion often plays a negative role and rushing in the decision to buy or sell is also a common mistake and the number 3 remains the most dangerous in my opinion because there are many communication sites that It tries to spread false news about a certain currency in order to market it and push people to buy it, so we must not fall into the trap and do our own research.

Financial markets are very dangerous, and they can cause many diseases, strokes, or losses that lead to poverty. The matter must be studied.

yes you are right.the points which you have discussed are the really important to know about.also as newbie in trading we must be carefull about the scamming sites and scammers.sacmmers will try in different way to scam anyone

I made the second mistake, because I bought a coin and wanted to sell it to a person for real money. I was in a hurry and did not watch the currency well and lost an amount because of that

Yes bro buying and selling need to govern our  emotions truely you share true information about feelings  its sincerely help when we do trading if the coin charge is going down do not be panic and manage our feelings is more critical because in emotions we cannot take proper decision and we do mistakes that manipulate then we became good trader

1- Don't use money you can't afford to lose, you have to use a certain amount of money that won't affect you if you lose it

2-Follow-up explanations and useful lessons, especially in the field of money management and financial analysis of currencies

3-Don't enter a single deal with everything you have, but you have to split your money for several trades and monitor them well and set specific targets for each trade.

Good luck.. 

Using emotions is one of the gravest error every.could take that will cause suspension or banding for him/her.

This is generally and not specifically to only the new member.

I therefore recommend we should let good the habit as it is part of the rules and regulations of the forum.

Thank you for sharing mate you are right mate this are majorly the pitfalls of beginners when it comes to the trading aspect of crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a good one. As a prospective trader, we should never use emotions when it comes to trading. Using emotions to judge in many aspects of life is never a good thing becasue it is what guides you. Always trust the data and statistics. Numbers don't lie they say. Patience is also important. No one should rush into making any premature decision. 

On 12/3/2020 at 12:12 AM, Ndakopaul8181 said:

Good for that because we need to understand about what we need understand about but thanks you for tell me about what was this topic was all meaning about because I have learn from your experience.

Good bro its very useful topic when i read it i will understand your idea and information which you give us and bro keep it up its good and beware from scammer's

Thankyou for sharing your thinks and ideas which you posted by topics and the 3 things is the beginners should learn first that what is cryptotalk and how to earn money by this and last things is welcome to new members I wish your future in crypto will be great 

Trucks need to know a lot about it so they can get a lot of ideas from good traders here because if they can do something good here we think we need to love typing here because to do something good here we need to know a lot to discuss questions to post good ideas.  Hope you can get something better if you can

In order to work with trade, you have to work by controlling your emotions and if you work with trade for very emotional, you will lose.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  Trade can never be volatile and no work can be done in a hurry.  In order to trade, you have to keep your brain cool and use your intellect properly.