Binance application in Google play - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Remember 5th of November

Binance application in Google play

• Migo
  • Members
  • 4138 posts

No, I have it in my phone and I am using it with no problems, maybe you should change your Google play location to USA by using VPN, I mean maybe binance is not available in your country, try this method, maybe it will work for you, good luck 

s far as I know, the binance application charges very little commissions and it is a comfortable crypto money exchange, I know that money is not made, but I still do not want to give false information if you are looking for a crypto currency exchange I recommend

I have not faced this problem before, it seems that the problem is in your device and not in the Google Play Store, run vpn and try to download it again, I think your phone system may be old and does not support the Binance app, 

Edited by Ramz99737
  • +5 1

Bitcoin price is currently unstable, but there are hundreds of Bitcoin earning apps in the play store. Many of these apps present interesting and varied ways to make money. Oftentimes, unscrupulous apps don't pay their customers. But there are also many paid applications that will pay the money you earn in good faith. Often, promotions are held in various wallets for androyd. Binance is currently holding interesting promotions.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think there are a lot of apps in the Google Play Store.  Among them I think the binance application is the best.  Basically!  It is the best cryptocurrency exchange site that provides good service.  Now a days many people use this application for business and get more profit.

I did not come to you for any comments because I would share an application with you. And it is definitely you can download the app correctly.There is no problem with me, but I hope that after configuring you to change the old email, I hope it creates some problems.

Thank you.

I did not encounter this problem, perhaps you should update the store before downloading the wallet and make sure to download the official application of the wallet because there are many similar applications and these applications are not reliable, so always download the official version of the wallet or try to enter the official website and download it from it

Bu sorunla karşılaşmıyorum, ancak eminim ki yine de google play'den indirebilirsin, çift yazın değiştirirler veya gerçekten bulamazsın. iyi şanslar dostum.

In my personal crypto experience i wanna say binnance is the best crypto exchange site  ever. Personally  i use binnance to exchange my crypto coin. Binnance lunch thair mobile  trading app on Google play store.which is a very good app. I aslo use this app . There was no problem i found is this apo.

• +4 1

I think that is not a big deal, may be your phone is having some little issue for you to download that app from playstore, you can get the app from your friend or family that is using binance to send it and clear the data so that you can put in your information.

• +2 1

I am using this app but there is no problem in it.

and i do not face this problem. I think you you need

to clear data of Google app.and download it from

google app.good luck.

No issues still I have facing about this app. You can use vpn to access that website and you can easily trade . Binance app has features that has attract a lot of users. You can also download it from the official website of Binance

• Useful or interesting 1

This kind of application i never heard. Is it real? Send details i want to know everything about it. I suggest you to avoid scam applications and all other faulty websites. Thanks

Binance exchange app is present on playstore you can install directly and search apk binance on google and download .i am sure that the method will work for you.

I download binance free from Google apps store but I not understand that how create I'd I try but fail three time because binance app not accept my country code number binance app have only few country code numbers I don't understand what is this and this problem only of me or other?

I been using this application since too long but I find no problem in binance app it 100% trust worthy and lack any problem in progress.

If u have not use Binance after uninstall then u can install with using vpn because it can be that Binance can banned in your country then u connect your connection with out of country by using vpn 

It is a good app. It does not waste your time. It requires no additional software to use this app. It requires less Internet connection. 

Yes some mobile finds problems in searching binance app and I think some of them don't find it but I think after some time by searching again and again we can get.

No binance applications is not a Google play because I use the binance applications it is a way to earn money online so binance applications is not a Google play