Binance application in Google play - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Remember 5th of November

Binance application in Google play

It is very rare that the binance app does not come out if that cryptocurrency app is available practically all over the world. Try to review well, if it remains the same I recommend you download Binance from aptoide

I have not had any problems when downloading or updating the Binance app, but rather I have followed up on seeing the news that the great Binance platform offers us with its new additions

I recommend that you download it from the official Binance website, it is a good application since it benefits many more users and has better accessibility to their Binance account.

• +1 1

How to use Binance for Basic Trades

Login to your Binance account. Nice and easy!

Click on Exchange on the taskbar and select Basic.

As you can see, Basic isn't very basic!

Choose a trading pair. Binance lists hundreds of trading pairs. ... 

Choose which type of trade you want to make. ... 

Choose the amount you want to trade.

On 08.02.2020 at 17:17, Remember 5th of November said:

I format my mobile phone and all applications deleted and when I want download the app of binance from Google play I don't find it , any one have the same problem?

Most likely you have a system failure not only in the phone but also in the market.  I had a similar problem, try manually updating the market firmware.  Should help solve your problem.  If it does not help, then you can, as an option, download from another device and transfer the installation file to your device.  The android system allows you to install third-party applications

Surely it is because of the IP of your cell phone, Binance is a good mobile application, I advise you to try to enter google play by changing the IP and so you can download it without any problem, I got a similar error but I solved it by changing the IP of my phone

It may be that the application is restricted for your country. If that is the case, you can log in with a VPN on your computer and search for it on the google play page. You just have to enter your google code (the same one you use for your phone) and you automatically download it for your mobile device !!

On 2/8/2020 at 3:17 PM, Remember 5th of November said:

I format my mobile phone and all applications deleted and when I want download the app of binance from Google play I don't find it , any one have the same problem?

For me, the Binance application in google play works fine. If you can't find this application in google play store, find in browser and use link, application may not work with your phone

• +5 1

On 2/8/2020 at 11:17 AM, Remember 5th of November said:

I have the Binance application on my cell phone but I don't understand it much, it is much better as a website to use it. so I work Yobit, Binance from the computer.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:50 AM, Hanan951 said:

No everything is just fine tell to anyone to send you the application, easy way or just clear data of Google app then reopen it again using VPN .

I am glad that you have been able to solve your problem, that is something we must be very clear about, some apps have certain bugs and it is better to take all measures so that they do not happen.

most of the exchanges already have application for phones for both androip and apple and binance is for both as the best exchange 

El 2/8/2020 a las 10:17, Recuerde que el 5 de noviembre dijo:

Formateo mi teléfono móvil y elimino todas las aplicaciones y cuando quiero descargar la aplicación de binance de Google play no la encuentro, ¿alguien tiene el mismo problema?

If it has happened to me many times but as you know Binance has its platform or its website in google chrome and I recommend it more than downloading an application that can always have the same problem when opening

It happens when your ip or location change. So maybe you changed the location of play market? Go to the settings and look to the location of market.  

While this app is very good and profitable but when i make format to my mobile , i find difficult to download this app again and i don't find it in my google play .

Binance is great trading applications and now available in playstore now many online worker use this application and started trading. I like binance trading applications and yobit.net trading website. 

Try to reset your mobile phone to factory settings and it will probably be the result of installation on your mobile phone.

I have tried to download it to verify my account because my phone is not compatible with the Binance app with a new smartphone if I could download. and if you formatted the phone, it is because you must update the android operating system the app does not run for that reason binance app is for updated operating systems on mobile devices.