Binance application in Google play - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Remember 5th of November

Binance application in Google play

What is this application and do you use it for a long time and what is its work and does it benefit you and what is the nature of the business in it or what are the services that we provided to the touch...

Just go to the official website of the exchange and find the apk file of the latest version of the app that you can download.

It is on my phone and I am by it without any problems, you be supposed to in all probability transform your Google occupy yourself scene in the US by means of VPN, I mean probably not free in your country, experiment with this method, perhaps it will vocation for you. 

The binance app isn't available in some stores like the one on iOS as far as I know so you need to download it from a different website.

On 3/15/2020 at 1:31 PM, aahujia said:

I don't have this problem but if you still can't download it from the play store, I have it on my phone and I'm using it without a problem.

Right the application work good without any problem and all the time i have notification about price and the exchange maintenance it's really work good 

Unfortunately, my phone doesn't accepts binance app, but i think i can try old versions from apkpure or uptodown website, then i can run the app in android, just you can search on google play and you will find it

Binance app is still on the Google PlayStore. If you are unable to find the app on the PlyaStore, go to the official page of the exchange. There you can locate the the mobile app. Choose which platform you want to consider. If you want to install on the android phone , select from there.

You can't find binance on Google Play. Because Google Play does not provide this application, the binance application comes from the binance website. Go to the official binance website and find the download link there.

Please do not look for the Binance App on Google play. At Google Play, there are many fraudulent and official binance apps that do not allow downloading there. Download it from the exchange's official website

Some times happens this trouble with a lot of application, maybe is about the cookies when they cleaning they lost all trace or maybe it is eliminated from Google Play Store, but the best way to download a such app is from his official website safe and secure.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/6/2020 at 9:59 PM, Beiber.m said:

NO.. I try this right now.. But it still in the google play store... I don't know why happen with you... But, you can try this one more time...

Iff any one cant find it in play store mayeb the country who ;live is banned the application or the exchange him self but they can try to download the apk from the website 

On 2/8/2020 at 7:47 PM, Remember 5th of November said:

I format my mobile phone and all applications deleted and when I want download the app of binance from Google play I don't find it , any one have the same problem?

Well i don't see any problem in my phone. I can still find the new updates for the binance application. You can get the official link from the web browser it will redirect you to play store. 

Sorry for that friend, but you don't have to worry because you can just visit their website and you will find the link to download their mobile application without any problem. But i never face this problem and i don't think if the binance app is limited in some countries.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I gues the best way to download binance mobile application is vai their web platform and from there you are directed to play store that so.

On 5/3/2020 at 3:40 AM, George10 said:

I gues the best way to download binance mobile application is vai their web platform and from there you are directed to play store that so.

If you just tap Binance in your barre search on play store you can find the application easily and now they have also a version for IOS too ,or as you say just surf on the website exchange and you can find it down 

On 2/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, Remember 5th of November said:

I format my mobile phone and all applications deleted and when I want download the app of binance from Google play I don't find it , any one have the same problem?

No i see binance, but you can use the site and redirect you to playstore and download the app again, you click the redirecting and didn't see the app on playstor that means its no longer accepted in your location just use vpn to download it.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:30 AM, Masum10 said:

Go to the official finance website and look for the download link there. Google Play does not provide this app, the Binance application comes from the Binance website If you want to install on Android phone, select from there If you are unable to find in the Plystore App then Exchange is officialGo to pageThere you can locate the mobile app The Business App is still available in the Google Play Store...

No i think the application is on play store fr all android phone and also in app store for IOS too ,it's an official application and any one can find it ,also yu can download it from the website of binance too 

you can find it in binance official website or just search binance exchange app and binance app in google play show up and you can easily download it.

The easiest way that you can download the app will be to go directly to their website using your mobile phone and then from there you can then click on their mobile app and you will redirected to the download page for your stuff to be downloaded. That is the best option in my opinion and it ensures that you get the legit app and not some third party application.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think this is not a big deal to be raised but as you have asked the question i would like to say that you just have to link your Play store with your email and then go to your library and their you can find all your apps that you have previously installed. 

I'm not faced this kind of problem which you said. 2 months ago I downloaded binance app from Google play and still I'm using this app. Actually binance app is very easy and good layout for use.

The best way to get the Binance platform application is to download this application from the official website of Binance. This method is safer for the trading platforms that you will put your money on, but Google Play may find applications in the name of the platforms, but they are fraudulent.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day