How To Sell Bitcoin With Yobit - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

How To Sell Bitcoin With Yobit

Talking about selling bitcoin with yobit I can't do that yet I just started cryptotalk yesterday so I haven't earned a dim here but if I want to sell I think I prefer to sell to persons close to me that are involved in cryptoworld

On 2/8/2020 at 4:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Every crypto talk forum members are know about Yobit exchange platform. We can use this amazing platform with our forum pay outs and Airdrop trading. I'm asking senior members of the forum to give ideas about how to sell our Bitcoins with Yobit platform. Crypto talk members mostly working with only Yobit.

This is not a problem.  It's so easy.  You sell your btc from yobit.  And get the kind of money they should get in return.  There are many options you have.  Turn it into something you like.

There is a pair  BTC/USD. If you want to sell you can use this pair. Then you will be holding USD or some stablecoin the yobit exchange might be holding instead. Although judging by the yearly average rise of Bitcoin's price, probably holding a stablecoin is not a good idea.

For that is not easy, just sell and buy based on the market or listing of coins that exist in the Jubilee. in the type of Bitcoin exchange.

To sell and buy Bitcoin with Yobit website exchange you have two way clicking on Trade section or on Market section, then you will find a lot of coin, choose your Bitcoin and the other currency you want to exchange.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You can convert bitcoin to any other currency, such as ethereum or dollars, or you can withdraw it from your wallet via // yobit wallets /

good day mate, selling or buying bitcoin digitale coin on yobit is not difficult or a coplecated operation .. you can go to yobit n login on left side of your pc or mobiile u find usd tap there you find btc tap there then you can buy

You can do this easily. In the left corner there are currency names at the beginning. Click on the name of the bitcoin. Then, in the names below it, choose the currencies you want to transfer to and specify the amount you want.

I think everybody knows about yobit exchange. Here you can easily sell bitcoin to earn profit. 

On 2/8/2020 at 5:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Every crypto talk forum members are know about Yobit exchange platform. We can use this amazing platform with our forum pay outs and Airdrop trading. I'm asking senior members of the forum to give ideas about how to sell our Bitcoins with Yobit platform. Crypto talk members mostly working with only Yobit.

I think in this crytpo world yobit exchanger is the best exchanger to convert your btc to other currency easily. Every begginer person can understand it. If you want to sell your btc then choose a coin where you want to convert. After that select a buy order from the top and sell your assets.

Itbis very easy method to sell your bitcoin in yobit.yobit is that where you exchange thw bitcoin to your currency.First you go to the wallet section there you can change money.There various options i.e others currency are given you can sell your bitcoin to any currency you want

At the point when you get your satoshi in yobit first you have to send those bitcoin to account balance then from their you can change over it to any coins ltc or even US dollars 💵 and aferbthatbypu can pull back or go through your cash.

I am also exploring this option.  If anyone knows about this, please tell me.  This will be very helpful to me.  And I know better about this option and knowing this will be very good for my work.

You retain to dispatch your crypyotalk earning to yobit exchange, you will set up yobit substitute at the menubar of cryptotalk fight followed by really click a dispatch my settle and you acquire your bitcoin immediately. therefore trade your bitcoin and abandon your money.       

Dear friend, I also sale my coin With Yobit site. At first I sent my BTC balance ,click trade-BTC then buy TRX coin then withdraw this coin

I would like to mention a few points in your comment that will help members better. You need to get a wallet to receive your payment, such as Crypto Talk and Eobit Wallet.

Selling your bitcoin using yobit platform is not any different than selling your assets using other trading platforms. You have the assets you want to sell, and you know what pair you want to sell them too. Then, it's just as easy as selling them in any other exchanges. Well, yobit is a good platform that is not only for trading but also for investments. 

First I want to thanks that you are given this topic I am a new beginner so it will healthy for me to get the knowledge about the withdrawal section from the youbet so that when I go for withdrawal it easy for me to go through the steps you have given and also I can I wear myself from the the frauds and scammers.

YoBit is a global cryptocurrency exchange which enables its users to buy and sell a wide range of digital currencies for a maximum ...Yobit itself is a website for buying and selling bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  You can transfer it to your wallet also then sell it off via the wallet. In my openion..

Selling bitcoin on the yobit platform is very easy and with any currency you want to sell, there is the currency of the best-selling dollar against the dollar. What you must do is you go to the bitcoin / dollar pair and sell bitcoin against the dollar quickly in the platform quickly.

You travel over to confuse your crypyotalk earning to yobit exchange, you will ready up yobit put back at the menubar of cryptotalk campaign after that just click a convey my equilibrium and you dig up your bitcoin immediately. So trade your bitcoin and eliminate your money.       

It seems as simple as it seems as simple, to start your Bitcoin to start your Bitcoin to start and move it to your wallet and you are good to go for withdrawal..

On 2/8/2020 at 5:29 PM, rjroshan said:

You can sell your bitcoin easily. For this advice you don't need any senior member. For better understanding you can watch some video tutorial. Because there are some important things that you have to understand.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

To sell your Bitcoins through yobit the process is very easy first you need to convert your Bitcoin into litecoin which can give you a good amount of profit and also has a less transaction fees and then again need to convert it into usdt the amount of which will transferred into your account.

• +2 1

The YOBIT platform offers a great feature that is not provided by any other platform, which is the way to obtain bitcoin through this cryptotalk forum and through what you collect from Bitcoin you can trade or withdraw it.

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE