More option in Report - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

More option in Report

You have good point to be added to report mate I think with time and base on the improvements for cryptotalk currency platform it will be a good suggestion made to include other points for reporting any case of plagerism but I think if there is any post having an insultive words the moderators will come across it when checking the posts and comments been made by us and will lead the person to penalty either been banned or to be given warning points

It is precise to add some motives for reporting stolen content material or unsolicited mail that do now not incorporate a hundred characters, this will assist us in instantaneous and correct reporting of terrible posts. 

On 10/9/2019 at 4:37 PM, Consignee said:

Right now, there are three option available for reporting along with a comment box.

I suggest using some other option like-

• Plagiarism
  • Wrong Board
  • Repetitive Thread
  • Off-topic
  • Double Post at a row
  • etc. 

It would help us reporting faster since when you type, it takes a lot of time, time is very important here :classic_tongue: you know what I mean.

@epidemia Please check and discuss with admin if possible to add this option. Would be very helpful.

That's right, you're right, I agree, I also think that we should inform the more use of the forum with the moderators and thus contribute our bit to help improve the forum every day is a good way to thank the help that the forum gives us with its Benefits.

• +1 1

This requires the user to make sure that there is no misconduct on the part of the user.  So if there are any spam comments, it will be helpful if the reporting is faster.It is imperative that the people in charge of such activities are fully aware of all the regulations so they do not simply delete any post base of a report without double-checking.  I know there can be a lot of work.  Although the forum has to be fair.

This will be really great to be added among the report option, which will help members to report anf admins will easily who what the member is been reported for and where the member goes wrong. 

Right there are three option to reporting along with a comment box.

But I suggest using some other options like.

Plagiarism, wrong board,off topic, double post at a row .

This so much interested good reputation.

The choice in reporting is not sufficient, because it may be a false reporting only of nuisance or a problem, it only speeds up the reporting process, but it is important to determine the cause radically with evidence supporting it so that it is not just absurd.

• +3 1

Thanks for the good suggestion. I will mind it and try yo follow this and obviously when i see scammers i will definitely Report them through this. They ruined the environment here. So we must need to report them whenever we see them. Guys follow the above posts instruction to do report.        

Many thanks to your valuable information.Sometomes it comes, if we do not like a content, then we can use an option to not get such content and that option is to report.When we report that content then we do not have the same content again and moderators also take notice from that content creator. To Report to Many People Use Long Arguments.But whatever way you have told us, we can report easily through it.

• +1 1

Thanks for the information you provided, it helps people to optimize the use of the platform, and it also facilitates the use of crypto, thanks for your post and I wish you good luck.

My dear your request is ok but I requested to all of you for these purposes only deletation of posts is right option because when moderaters banned an account then for starting again a user work very hard or I also requested to all please gave only Warnning and if after receiving warning a user don't follow then banning them.

This suggestion is good and nice my friend, and it is necessary to report anyone trying to offend this forum because the number of fraudsters has increased a lot in recent times. We must report them and the spammers in order to clean the forum from cheaters and duplicate topics.

That is really a great suggestion my friend. I also have used only few times the reporting button and found some option to make the cause reporting. These all options must be included so that we can choose the main reason of reporting spammer's posts.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

it would help a lot and also it will bring easy work to the moderators because they can easily know what is the issue of the post.we need enough options to report them and i want the admins to add these options to their report page.

Yeah, this is actually a good topic and a suggestion my mate. As we are reporting the person then there should be an option to actually give the details which are more precise to the moderators so it would be more easy and comfortable for the moderators too.

On 1/29/2021 at 3:59 PM, Catherine Louis said:

Yeah, this is actually a good topic and a suggestion my mate. As we are reporting the person then there should be an option to actually give the details which are more precise to the moderators so it would be more easy and comfortable for the moderators too.

Exactly nowadays I only report those spammers who are doing copy/paste and cheater in something and I am report when I have full evidence and if they add more options in report then it will be better and most of members will report spammers as well..

Yes I think this would be good if admin would improve the quality of forum. And i think he would be increase the options in report section because not every time will have the same options would be good for report to any member's post. And by that three options there are greater chance to report wrongly a member. So we have to make sure this that not to report wrongly to a member. Because thus would be only for correcting a member not to disheartening a member.

Admins and moderators are very helpful and friendly minded. They are always to serve all members.  We should try to keep the forum clean from scammers and scamming. We should report to the moderator if we see any illegal work. Then they will take a good step against scammers.

It's a great idea, and I hope the team in charge of the forum CryptoTalk would think about it and implement it, but I'd like to ask all forum members not to report any post unless they're sure it's spam.

15 hours ago, teebasas said:

It's a great idea, and I hope the team in charge of the forum CryptoTalk would think about it and implement it, but I'd like to ask all forum members not to report any post unless they're sure it's spam.

You are right and we should always provide evidence to back up the report because the moderators know what they are doing, for everyone reading this conversation we should note that our primary assignment in this forum is to post beneficial informations about cryptowold.

That is the good option for the new or the old users that will help them to report all the negative posts easily with just one click and that will be comfortable for the moderators as well.

This is a very good suggestion on your part as it would give us more options to help the forum moderators to continue cleaning the forum from useless content and spammers. Let's hope that the administrators take this into account and apply it as soon as possible. 

• Useful or interesting 1

i am new in the cryptotalk and i do not know about the feature mostly, many people work to get the payment form the cryptotalk and they also gain the knowledge from the cryptotalk, in this report option is the good for the feedback on the comment.

• +5 1

Hi dear i hope all is well. Repost option is for the reposting to anyone which content is not good or irregular to the post. Many post are not in good for the gaining knowledge and information. So you can add the more such as plagrasium and copy content.

• +5 1

it is a good idea. Because to report someone's topic we have to write the reason in detail if these options were added we can easily report the topic by just clicking on the option instead of writing the reason. it would give us more options to help the forum moderators to continue cleaning the forum from useless content and spammers. Let's hope that the administrators take this into account and apply it as soon as possible. 

• +1 1