Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

You can make a subject in Facebook bunches keen on cryptographic forms of money and I might want to caution that adherents inspired by digital currencies ought to be gotten uniquely for this gathering to develop well

On 2/7/2020 at 9:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

The answer is do many things making other members like every post you make. Just write posts with valuable content on crypto. Simple, easy to understand, valuable, helpful and attracting. 

If you want to get follower  then share a informative topic about cryptocurrency which people have no idea and give a solution to your comment, if you do this you will get a follower and reputation too.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:28 PM, Vanessa said:

You have to be friendly with the active members and follow also some of them so they will get familiar with you . Posts useful and unique topics so it will get there attention to follow your profile.

I totally agree with you You are absolutely right I also have the same opinion New members should be friendly and co-operative with the seniors and post useful content It will automatically bring reputation.

If you want peoples follow you then you have to work accordingly your post and comments be good and attractive enough to Grab the attention of the peoples are using Crypto talk so that they will follow you to get your updates on every post comments you are doing.

Edited by Jimmy26

On 2/7/2020 at 7:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

for getting more followers you should

Post valuable and interesting content

Avoid violating rules of cryptotalk.

As much as I know that, for cryptocurrencies, our best thing is to collect more? Because can any of you help me? And I don't know much about it. But if anyone knows about this post, of course thank you.

Write a useful content that will help to the other member if you create a useful topic in easy English people will follow you and you will get a like from them and your reputation before posting any topic first search it properly and provide good information in your topic Cryptotalk is great platform for learning we can increase our knowledge by sharing our experience with others

You can follow the participants on the crypto forum. Thus, communicating on the forum, follow the rest of the forum participants. Like, on the post you like.

Yes iam agree with you if a person provides a useful information that helpful to other or solve problems of other definitely they start following you your reputation is also get heigher 

On 2/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

Youu will more followers on the forum when you make positive post that always helps members of the forum and beginners

One individual brings every other character it really is how it will increase.If one user brings approximately every other consumer than the wide variety of users can be promoted in addition to multiplied. it is the simple way to unfold the website.

What is the features of increase follower is it increase reward or no of claim you get reward for or what me and one has more follwer

To get more followers much bettee to create new topic that will enlighten many newbies. So that they will learn more about cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin and also to be friendly always

18 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

The best things you can do are that to post useful topics,make useful comments , reply to others comments and discuss if you have enough knowledge !

I am commenting on people who comment on other posts to help them and alert them of any problems you may be having.

In my opnion you can only get followers my making useful and knowledgeable posts because in that way the people will know that you are knowledgeable and help them when they ask of you.

You get more follower  if you make meaningful and useful post  . If  people get help from your post , they will like your post and they will follow you and you get more follower and reputation .

12 hours ago, Basel098 said:

You can gain a lot of followers if the topics you are talking about are varied and useful and without charge This makes you the likable type to follow

Yes my friend and I enjoy a lot of popularity because I share everything and love my comments. This forum is great, great.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

If you make meaningful and usfull post or comments then many people’s follow you for gather good knowledge about crypto. And this is the only legal way to increase you followers in this platform. That's why always I am trying to make quality post or comments.                  

You can get more followers by.postig useful comments.and posts. Your post must be relevant and to.the point and related to.the topic. So.all these things you must follow when want to make followers.

you can get more follower when you make useful post, many people seems to follow people who share ideas all the time so my advice to you all is to be creative at all time.