Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

In my personal opinion, I do not care that I have more followers, but you can benefit from the following ideas:

First: Acquiring knowledge through reading, so that you can later initiate opinions and communicate with people on the platform.

Second: Developing yourself in order to be able to write important topics that arouse people's curiosity.

Third: Promoting yourself through social networks may be an important option.

In that case you have to post more and more useful and interesting things. Because if you post interesting thing then you followers will start increasing automatically. Many people of this forum follow the people who post interesting things. 

Hey mate.You need to be friendly with active members and follow a few of them so they get to know you.Now that you have a soul on your record you can use the materials e followers and your foundation can be truly meaningful and analytical.

Good luck

You create good content. Then you can do something good here. You can follow the senior members. If you can post something new, people will be your followers. Create something new, it will increase your reputation.

if you aim multiply followers its not cool as you carry out vigorously do and transfer first-class subject and delivered importance stuffed stake if your mail service any forum part they follows you and donate reputation points plus its swell your treasure in crypto hearsay forum but don't accomplish print paste production in the forum moderator's and admin gives caveat points that's injury your explanation

You can simplest do it simplest because of difficult work. To acquire this intention you want to do studies about what people want to know about cryptocurrencies. Then make beneficial and informative posts about these topics. Human beings will comply with you if they discover your every publishes informatively.

• +3 1

Hello, these days be part of this platform. If you need to boom your fans Then you have to post often. In case you submit frequently on an amazing subject matter and you can provide an explanation for your topic, then people provide their response for you publish. This way you can boom your fans.

With this post I wouldn't want to follow, but instead put on ignore this guy. Also left the forum as he didn't probably find the riches wanted. Next question would be something how to make money fast or get rich quick. The internet still has many of these people.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The facts are that you don't need the followers for something, although it may help you at a point you reach higher rank in the forum but not financially or for rewards. Also nobody will follow you as you are just spamming the forum with something that we don't need at all.

• +3 1

On 2/9/2020 at 7:56 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Members follow each other for so many reasons. Sometimes they follow you because of the posts you make which are interesting for them. Some members may only follow you out of curiosity because of your profile picture or your content history. Members usually follow someone to search for new contents in his posts to find new ideas for their own posts. If you start interesting topics, you will be followed more.

Follower at this point in this forum if you assert a delivery of profit gratify that everybody amaze with it and furthermore folks rare subject that especially experience adult bearing with the addict at this time.

• +2 1

I think in order to gain subscribers in the shortest possible time, I think it is necessary to write in popular topics, visit and comment on the profiles of other people, and you can also reply to the posts of other people.

in order to get your followers on cryptotalk we should have to work hard and honest to our work. we should follow all its rules. we should never cross these rules. we should posts good and positive ideas. we should help others by posting. we should respect other  all members. we should be friendly to ever member and help others. i hope we will become an active member and get our followers.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

You did not write with 100 characters. Yours according to the rules, 100 characters must be posted. And the answer to the question that you have posted, if you want to increase follower, then you have to make useful attractive topics and post. No one can copy it. You have to create topics and posts from yourself and it must be informative. The rules and regulations of this forum must be followed.

• +1 1

You just do hard work then followers will be getting automatically. Just create unique content for follower like to follow people who have good quality and making good beneficial content.

The only thing that you can do is create good posts and content daily in order to gain followers because members follow people who post good posts so that they can always see their posts when they post them in the forum, but if you provide useless content, no one will follow you.

There is no trick to get followers and I don't know why a beginner would like that. After a while people will start reading your posts and if you offer them good content they will follow you. Having followers won't help you in something, it will make you feel that some people like you and what you say so you can keep doing that.

• Useful or interesting 1

You must make your posts perfect, good and useful, abide by the terms and rules of the forum, and you will get good reviews after that

hello my friend and welcome to this forum, first of all you should read the rules and read a lot of topics to know how to post and the type of subjects that people interested in and make useful topics then you have to be patient and helpful member so the other members follow you

Have you seen anyone on this forum who has the most followers? If you have seen it, look at their dedication to this forum. Check out the quality of their post. If you think you can be like them, you can gain followers like them.Here I would like to suggest you follow some members. 

@Calvinpriva @Whited35

@Migo @Raven  @BITC0IN @bliznec and more. 

you can learn a lot by following them. 

• Useful or interesting 3

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

to get more followers in cryptotalk you should make very good post with exelent comment , i will explain more than that to understand , Followers will usually follow you when they see the post you post is very useful and even very interesting. If you want to make a useful post, then read a lot and know what you will discuss in your topic, also read the rules in this forum, friend , so that all my information about your good question , so good luck for you my brother .

9 hours ago, Ryan_07 said:

Have you seen anyone on this forum who has the most followers? If you have seen it, look at their dedication to this forum. Check out the quality of their post. If you think you can be like them, you can gain followers like them.Here I would like to suggest you follow some members. 

@Calvinpriva @Whited35

Following each others is a great way to interact with each other on this forum. Generally, I follow the guys who have also followed me but sometime I missed to follow them if I am getting busier on other stuffs. I need genuine followers to follow back I mean I do not follow the copy pesters and cheaters with the multiple accounts. I want see clean and healthy cryptotalk community. 

• +5 1

in order to get more followers, we should follow these rules. we should always post a good and helpful thing or ideas. we should help other members or newbies by posting our comment or creating topic. i like this forum to make or increase our followers. we should be motivate others members which are hopeless or lose. we should always help each other.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

You don't need to gather or do anything to get followers, in fact there is no need to get followers because all you need to do is make good posts and you'd surely get your earnings.