Blockfolio - Portfolio tracker - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Blockfolio - Portfolio tracker

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

Can you enter exact amount of coins in CoinMarketCap application?

For example I have 5 bitcoins and 50 Ethereum.... can I enter this in CMC app and track them?

PS
I am mostly using CoinGecko website

Yes you can there monitoring any token with any amount. There is a tab "portfolio". You can enter all your bag. And change amounts.

On 10/1/2019 at 2:37 PM, xBDT Script said:

I keep away myself with those trackers, too much stress LOL

I mean seriously, for a BTC holder it's better to forget about their BTC and live the life 😎

Yeah staring at these portfolio trackers become depressing after a while. I don't use blockfolio but I use cryptocompare and It certainly doesn't feel good when you see your numbers go down. Hopefully the halving next year will do some good.

3 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

I use cryptocompare and It certainly doesn't feel good when you see your numbers go down.

Well I use preev all the time and for me checking the bitcoin price is fun. I do not mind if it goes up or down. Every significant more has it's opportunity to leverage all though going down is better for me 😊 

I am a regular bitcoin buyer by the way.

7 minutes ago, miha said:

Yes you can there monitoring any token with any amount. There is a tab "portfolio". You can enter all your bag. And change amounts.

Nice. Thanks for responding. I am looking for something similar but not for smarphones, but for desktop computers and browser.

6 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

Yeah staring at these portfolio trackers become depressing after a while. I don't use blockfolio but I use cryptocompare and It certainly doesn't feel good when you see your numbers go down. Hopefully the halving next year will do some good.

I also don't check it all the time...but I have some altcoins that I would forgot about without portoflio trackers 😉

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Well I use preev all the time and for me checking the bitcoin price is fun. I do not mind if it goes up or down. Every significant more has it's opportunity to leverage all though going down is better for me 😊 

I am a regular bitcoin buyer by the way.

I buy anyway whether if it goes up or down every month. I am in this for the long term too but I still want to see my numbers go up, it is just my instincts. Probably many people feel like me too. I also haven't lost any money by investing in crypto, i am in the profit zone but I don't feel like it is enough yet. I need another ATH to feel good.

I too use blockfolio only as I feel it makes very easy to manage the portfolio with its good user interface and I like their dark theme which adds the coolest touch in it.

5 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

I buy anyway whether if it goes up or down every month. I am in this for the long term too but I still want to see my numbers go up, it is just my instincts. Probably many people feel like me too.

Good to find a regular buyer here. I have been doing this since last 4 to 5 years.

I also haven't lost any money by investing in crypto, i am in the profit zone but I don't feel like it is enough yet. I need another ATH to feel good.

I have not lost any when I have them in Bitcoin but in the late 2017 and early 2018 I got greedy and heavily invested in ICOs and altcoins. The result is I found myself of losing 80% of my BTC holding. I am still recovering and very close to it.

We all learn from our mistakes.

Your provided information is very good and i will must check that this application work and if this application is good for us then i will told about this to my friends

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I have not lost any when I have them in Bitcoin but in the late 2017 and early 2018 I got greedy and heavily invested in ICOs and altcoins. The result is I found myself of losing 80% of my BTC holding. I am still recovering and very close to it.

We all did sadly 😞 
I wish I converted all my shitcoins in bitcoin long time ago, but like I said I forgot about many of them,
that is why now I use some portfolio trackers, to have them listed and follow them.

I used Coinlib website before for that.

19 minutes ago, hexwin said:

that is why now I use some portfolio trackers, to have them listed and follow them.

I only have ETH and NEO so not much in need of their trackers however when I used blockfolio it was really stressful until I got rid of it. 

It's like whenever you have your phone in hand you are checking and seeing those alts were going down LOL

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I only have ETH and NEO so not much in need of their trackers however when I used blockfolio it was really stressful until I got rid of it. 

It's like whenever you have your phone in hand you are checking and seeing those alts were going down LOL

Yes, it is true... that is why I prefer to use some browser based portfolio trackers,
and I am not a fan of smartphone in general  😕

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

Nice. Thanks for responding. I am looking for something similar but not for smarphones, but for desktop computers and browser.

I get it. We talking about different things. I mean applications for smartphones, you talking about web versions.

Yeah, that is what confused me.I prefer using stuff like that for desktop. Anyway I didn't know that CMC has added portofolio option for smartphones

I am using blockfolio app to see the market condition by onw app. in the app I can also track my total balance. blockfolio apps show the price of any coin in any exchange also can be seen the total volume by this app.

I used blockfolio they provide service which seems to stand out from the rest of others portfolio tracking platform.

Well, I have never used any portfolio tracker. I never felt the necessity of it. I thought portfolio tracker is only for the advanced crypto traders. 

Many people work in multiple exchange platforms. so they need to track their balance from one place and this type of service is helpful for them.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Blockfolio is awesome. Used it alot in the past to aid me in trading while on the go. I definitely recommend this to everyone who wants to keep an eye on prices and their own portfolio.

On 12/20/2019 at 4:14 PM, Pinky55 said:

I have been utilizing blockfolio for long time, 

It isn't generally that awful to search for your portfolio particularly when you are following your advantages for appropriately oversee it and be alert at whatever point your coin is going up or down, to settle on an early choices for selling.

Good to hear someone who use this portfolio as you said you can put a price notification

But if they support all exchange or just some ?

On 10/1/2019 at 5:21 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.5e31883180b69ed319555f9f5236997f.png

BLOCKFOLIO is one of the world's most popular Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker.

You can install in on your SmartPhone and track your coins live.

https://blockfolio.com/

There are also other alternatives like DELTA or Blockkeeper.

What do you use and why?

I normarlly use coinmaketcap on web. Because I don't want to install any third party app. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

i use the blockfolio app which is much interesting to me. this app is very helpful to me because i can see all the prices and volume of any coin listed here and can add alert.

Blockfolio the most trusted platform
This is the best there is The app keeps developing and every new update brings new interesting feature that will make ur crypto experience awesome Blockfolio Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Tracker

On 10/1/2019 at 7:21 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.5e31883180b69ed319555f9f5236997f.png

BLOCKFOLIO is one of the world's most popular Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker.

You can install in on your SmartPhone and track your coins live.

https://blockfolio.com/

There are also other alternatives like DELTA or Blockkeeper.

What do you use and why?

I hear some information and ideas about blockfolio. Most of them are good feedbacks. So I want to use it also, but my phone hasn't enough space. That's why I can't install it. Hope I can use it when I buy my new phone. Thanks for the information anyway.

I haven't tried Blockfolio-Portfolio tracker yet.In a word, I have never tried any other portfolio tracker before. But I would like to use one and keep tracks of my BTC.

an excellent blockfolio application - I’ve been using it for several years, it is constantly updated and it’s very convenient to monitor my portfolio