As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

On 2/6/2020 at 3:00 PM, Sourav43 said:

In my opinion, Ethereum should be purchased now because Bitcoin is the place to go after it.  The price of bitcoin is now rising tremendously.  Now is not the time to buy Bitcoin.  Now buying Ethereum, you can invest and trade when the price rises later.

I advise you to go for bitcoin because it is promising and wl give you allot of money after some months

• +2 1

If any person is a beginner I will suggest him to buy ethereum, after that you can move to Bitcoins is not everybody know about that Bitcoin is rising tremendously. If you invest in ethereum it will be much more beneficial. So I will suggest Go and  invest in this.

Edited by Shashwat srivastava
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

as a beginner i don't think i want to even try investing at this point, i will take my time study the whole crypto market first then pick which to buy.

• +2 1

Hi evry body..as a begginer...from the first day i joind this forum..i think about converting my currency to dollar..because it is the most common in the world..so t is my opinion

• +1 1

From my views I am invest in bitcoin bitcoin  because it  can keep us real big  profits at same time is a good currency on stock forum which is used by many users and it is also good for trading people need trading for more benefits so it is good for trading also thank you

• +4 1

Well for this i just suggest you to view the rates first i noticed that bitcoin are at higher rates to invest on so you can choose etherium and trade it you will have a good profit in future I hope. 

• +2 1

On 2/6/2020 at 3:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

You can't go wrong with bitcoin and eth. The lower you go on the coinmarketcap, more risky it will be. But why do you ask this? You do your own research on it and not believe the shills selling their coins.

• +1 1

Well i want to buy bitcoins but its too costly. So i would choose ripple (XPR) to buy. Maybe in future its prices will also touch sky just like bitcoins. Ripple are also one of the top 10 crypto currencies right now in the market.

• +2 1

I have a plan to invest in crypto coin like trx, xlm, pre, nrg, eos, chailink etc, mentioned coin have a great future and I want to but this coin. Now I am storing my earning, right time I will but small coin.

• +3 1

I simply have a light inclination about this crypto, however simply like I said I don't purchase crypto, I am progressively recognizable in getting cryptos from fixtures or applications and games,and ptc sites..doing tasks..and do putting before in doublet destinations

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I prefer you to buy a low price coin as a beginner. Because, you should not invest a big amount in crypto currency without experience. So, at first gain your experience with a small amount.

• +2 1

For now i prefer to used bitcoin for my investment because the price of bitcoin will increased during the month of may or maybe after the month of may.  We should invest huge amount of money now in bitcoin because i'm pretty sure it will increased in the month of may. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have no experience of investing so I can't say anything regarding this with accuracy but I think buying bitcoin will be a good step as it's rate is raising day by day.

• +3 1

As a newbie at this forum you should work here properly and learn the things about crypto and if you are asking about the coins you will earn your money in bitcoins if you want to withdraw it you should convert it into ltc beacuse in ltc withdrawls fee is less than as compared to bitcoins

• +1 1

As a newbie at this forum you should work here properly and learn the things about crypto and if you are asking about the coins you will earn your money in bitcoins if you want to withdraw it you should convert it into ltc beacuse in ltc withdrawls fee is less than as compared to bitcoins

• +2 1

As the beginners I prefer that's to buy the bitcoin when they are started their journey to the cryptocurrency because it is the best cryptocurrency

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 2/6/2020 at 3:05 PM, bliznec said:

First of all, I buy those coins that can be put on the pos algorithm. It matters because coins make a profit. 

No matter what,  bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that an individuals are supposed to purchase and store for some time. 

Because there are a lot of good coins, you can try the cheap one first. When I was a beginner I bought an LTC and XRP at that time, only a small amount, but it's enough to make me understand the market. Bottom line is, make sure the coin have a good volume and popular or major altcoin if possible.

hi mate ! According to my point of view as a beginner i will not make any investment in trade or in stock .I will buy USD coins .the reason beyond this are my expences. I will earn coin and make myself stable. after that when i get the title of full member then i make astep in stock exchange. thankyou

The best currency is bitcoin, but it's great value and will take a lot of money to invest in it, I think ethereum or litecoin would be a safe and wise choice for newbies.

Well i prefer of course buying and investing in bitcoin of course and also in ETH and XRP as they show a significant growth and as i see potential in those coins or crypto currency.

Welcome to the forum, I am a beginner here in the forum I have not yet made a profit but when I start earning I will invest and trade Ethereum They say it is good and low price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For the newbie i will recommendation to them if care for to bargain coins after that poke to bitcoin just as as the as a rule legendary coin with bad buy bitcoin it will guarantee your investment will in no way be worthless

As a beginner I bought BTC first when BTC value% and Vol. Sell low and BTC when the value and volume are high it gives you a profit on the money of the business. 

i anybody want to invest here then i think he invest in USD because the value of Dollars is increase day by day....