As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

In my own opinion ethereum is the best for now, it is relatively stable and I trading high at the moment.  So that's my own recommendation.

I have noticed a lot of currency and coins and their ups and downs also but I have found the most profitable and trustable currency for your investment is a water token I am personally investing on the water token also I think if you invested $200 then a water token can give you about $50 profit in five or six days .

Yes it is informative post for the beginner to chose the coins for trading. I think chose those coin there price in market very low and reachable to your approach

Hi dear @Maxtron73I don't accepting cryptos however I will purchase I figure I will purchase ETH, I simply have a light inclination about this crypto, yet justlike I said I don't accepting crypto, I am more natural in getting cryptos from spigots or applications and games,and ptcsites..doing tasks..and do contributing before indoubler locales, yet I like ETH now..maybe it will be beneficial in the event that I purchase ETH.

Hello my friend For me, I prefer Bitcoin because it is a currency that has gained great popularity among people in addition to the ease of dealing with it and also a set of other features that distinguish it from other currencies In general, I think that trading cryptocurrencies will become commonplace in the near future

As a bigenner I will start invest in bitcoin because its the most popular coin and there are alot of deals in there invest so when I make a big capital I think I will invest in talk talken or dogecoin or even litecoin because there price is good and I will have a big amount of them.

Dear mate, i suggest to investers to invest these Crypto currencies which they have knowledge about those currencies. The ethereum and Litecoin is the best Crypto currencies and you can trade on these currencies beacuse the rate of BTC is rapidly going to up and up and you can earn best profit.

As a beginner  go with familiar coins like bitcoin , invest in bitcoin , understand the pricing structure of this coin , understand the graphical representation of this coin in the market . Then go for others by exchange your bitcoin to others coins as well . Bitcoin is the famous crypto currency and easily manageable.

For me the best crypto i will suggest anyone to buy litecoin. Ltc is the most balance coin in crypto market. And everyday its getting popular. Even in yobit, ltc is one of the coin which take lowest fees for withdrawal. There is have a lots of advantage of it.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Well as a begginer, I prefer buying bitcoins and more talk tokens because they are the most common and easy to invest on as a beginner. As a beginner, it's advisable to first go with those two first.

I believe many novices must Purchase ripple a little bit steady and May Be Used for many different things, also It's Going to Be an Enormous benefit when It Regards making, ripple comes with a long time and also people ought to continue for it since There's a potential in It May require several decades but undoubtedly, It Is Going to Become there

As for me I will go for ethereum because am very sure it will be a better idea to invest and trade on it am sure it will rise very soon and at that time I will have and gain a lot of money by then

Hey there, I am newbie here.I have no intention to buy anything right now. I am just here to read comments.I want to know others experience and this post gives me this chance.

On 12/9/2020 at 5:28 PM, sayig99569 said:

Basically people will advice bitcoin.yes it is a good cryptocurrency that can give you lots of profit because it is very popular.but also try ethereum it can give you more profits than Bitcoin.because you can get more amount of it when you purchase compare to Bitcoin and can be more profitable for long term investment.

Each is export bitcoin and investing in it they don't comprehend that they will obtain profit or not and they are completely export constantly they are a moment ago investing like a change.

As beginners, you should focus Bitcoin, and if you are going into altcoins, you should focus on the first 10-20 coins in the marketcap rank. Also, coins with good volume are always more suitable to invest since they won't have fake pump and dump actions much. Following the coin news is always a good idea when planning your trades. Have a nice day and good luck, my friends.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Really good post my friend. You will see alot of people will prefer to buy bitcoin. But I really go with the litecoin. Its best for me. So I like to purchase litecoin. Instead of bitcoin. Also inform me about your personal choice

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that I will deal with Ripple, most of the friends recommend it and I think I am that for the low fees on it ....

9 minutes ago, Iqra 220 said:

Dear friend I have never invested in coins before but as a bigginener I would like to invest in bitcoins because its value is increasing day by day and moreover that is my favorite coin.

@Iqra 220 I agree with you on this mate as i am also a beginner like you still learning more on different coins. Actually i have never invested on any coins too because i dont have much knowledge on the coins yet but to me i will invest on the coins i have full knowledge about in the near future.

9 minutes ago, Zamani1 said:

@Iqra 220 I agree with you on this mate as i am also a beginner like you still learning more on different coins. Actually i have never invested on any coins too because i dont have much knowledge on the coins yet but to me i will invest on the coins i have full knowledge about in the near future.

That's the best thing to do mate, don't try in investing in what you have less knowledge about, make sure you have the necessary information and knowledge about a particular coin before you invest in them, I invested some few amount of money in a coin on yobit exchange site, which I have small idea about, I ended up loosing ,am yet to recover my fund .

I don't have a preference. There are people that spread their portfolio too much but I see this to be risky and having been in crypto since 2019 I had a lot of concerns doing that. I will perhaps try something like this when it will be appropriate.

In my opinion as a beginner I'll go with bitcoin which is the most popular and oldest crypto coin in the digital world. My seniors told me that of you'll understand the pricing strategy or graphical representation of bitcoin then you definitely understand and able to trade with other coins in a short time . So I'll go woth bitcoin to understand its parameter.

16 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's the best thing to do mate, don't try in investing in what you have less knowledge about, make sure you have the necessary information and knowledge about a particular coin before you invest in them, I invested some few amount of money in a coin on yobit exchange site, which I have small idea about, I ended up loosing ,am yet to recover my fund .

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I am sorry for your loss mate and i believe you won't give on cryptocurrency investment and i hope with focus and hardworking, u will surely realise your fund back as loosing is part of cryptocurrency investment. This is why we have to take our time to know more about any Cryptocurrency coin before investing on it.

5 hours ago, Zamani1 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan I am sorry for your loss mate and i believe you won't give on cryptocurrency investment and i hope with focus and hardworking, u will surely realise your fund back as loosing is part of cryptocurrency investment. This is why we have to take our time to know more about any Cryptocurrency coin before investing on it.

Thanks mate, loosing is indeed part of cryptocurrency, it what makes it more interesting and when we loose, we tend to come back stronger in investment, since I loose I have not invested ,but I have been very active about investment because the time I want to have the necessary knowledge before I come back very strong 💪💪

For long-term earnings, I most often take more capitalized coins, such as bitcoin or ethereum. But if you need to earn a lot and in a short time, I recommend investing in coins that will be listed on well-known exchanges in the near future, such as yobit or binance. Good luck!

I will rather invest on coin such as the ripple, tron, litcoin. And yo because this is a very good coin that have a very bright future like the bitcoin. Very soon these coin are going to dominant the market as their price start going very high and becomes valuable able coin like the ETH and btc @Zamani1

• +2 1