As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

15 minutes ago, JesusFries said:

Well, that's true mate, if many people invested in bitcoin in that time, many people will get a good profit by hitting the $28000 ATH for bitcoin, there's a lot of predictions right there that Bitcoin will hit the $30000 before the year ends.

Well, I'm the one who are invested on bitcoin and i getting a good amount of profit, all of the patience is worth it by holding a bitcoin for 1 year because i get a huge amount of profit for holding a bitcoin, I'm waiting for it's dumping to hold it again for long time.

In my opinion, as new to the world of cryptocurrencies, we must start with the first currency that was created in this case Bitcoin and thus begin to understand how the technology works and after acquiring that experience, investing in other projects such as ethereum, monero . etc.

When we joined as a new member we first focus on learning and when we collect some information on a good topic like after learning about trading in my opinion we first try for trading on bitcoin the best one currency at this time and having highest price in market and there is no any currency that can compete it in high price.We can earn a good profit by trading on bitcoin number of people earning a lot day by day only by trading on bitcoin. 

On 12/30/2020 at 10:24 AM, Benjamin said:

Well, I'm the one who are invested on bitcoin and i getting a good amount of profit, all of the patience is worth it by holding a bitcoin for 1 year because i get a huge amount of profit for holding a bitcoin, I'm waiting for it's dumping to hold it again for long time.

Well, that's good for you mate, buying is the one of the good investment in our life because there's no lose here, all we need to do is to wait for the good value to sell it and gain a good amount of profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Its actually more interest to invest in some low and promising coins to make way much more profit and now is not the time to buy bitcoin and now is not the time to buy bitcoin.

I firstly want to buy is bitecoin this is safe. Its security is very high. And i like also eth this give also more attention from me. I would like all those coins which have stability and give us a chance to earn a lot of profit. That is the reason i like more btc. 

• +2 1

For as a beginner the coin I will like to buy first will be Bitcoin because it has a good value and I am sure that it will give me good profit if am ready to sell it

Yes I am a beginner in Crypto world because it was been going two weeks to enter in this world. As I learnt something about YoBit from this site as well as the great feature of Investbox in YoBit site. I have seen the DLRS coin have a good investment plan of 10% daily so I ak thinking to make my first invest in DLRS coin. Will it my right decision?

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Dear friend, in my opinion, for investing bitcoins is best coin but now, it is a time to sell it because at present time it's value is very high. I suggest you to invest in ethurem coins at present time. 

Hello friends,as beginner i would like to to purchased low priced coin because  in starting it is necessary  to be careful while investment  and then learn knowledge  and get experience you should invest on legit forum.because  in doing this you would not worry about that.....

• +3 1

Dear friend  In this forum I have started a completely new work.  So my experience with this forum is very little.  But I am trying to be an experienced and skilled member of the forum.  There are many experienced members in the forum who come forward to solve any of our problems.  I hope I get a good idea about this by the comments of experienced people in your post.  Thank you.

• +3 1

As a beginner i will prefer to buy a bitcoin. As long as Bitcoin continues to dominate the cryptocurrency market , investors will always benefit from high liquidity levels. Even during periods of market uncertainty, over the years, bitcoin has shown a volatile yet consistent growth.

At first you want to know which coins has low price.The price of crypto currency has many fluctuations. So when the price of crypto currency is falling down we can buy it first.I personally think that Ethereum is the best to buy for beginners. Because it is very profitable crypto currency. 

Noah days as a beginner I want to to invest in Bitcoin or ethereum because according to my knowledge these two coins gives us good profits in coming years because more and more investors doing investing in them and this coins will bull run one day.

In my opinion, Bitcon is the best coin that you can invest on because it is a very old and best platform and its currency is also excellent, it have great  value  in the market.So you invest in it, I hope that you will earn well  profit.

• +5 1

I am a very beginner in this forum, of course I don't have a good experience in this forum, there is still a lot to learn from seniors in which currency to buy first, from what I learned maybe ethereum is better if we buy it first.

The mostly people are interested in bitcoins.because ingesting to it is much profitable.I personally recommend you to buy in beginning ripple.

I have read mostly comments many people are interested in it.we may buy the currencies of the developed countries.

As a beginner I want to buy the cryptocurrency because there is no risk of losinng money because we cannot buy it in very cheap price. So I buy cryptocurrency first. 

Ethereum is the best choice in my opinion. Now a days bit coin price is cheaper than ethereum. So you can try this my friend. I know this from my friend. To can take help from others for more details. 

Hope for the best. Good luck.    

Bitcoin is a good cryptocurrency that can give you lots of profit because it is very popular.But you can also try ethereum. It can give you more profits than bitcoin.because you can get more amount from it. It can be more profitable for long term investment.

On 2/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I think bitcoin is best time to investment because it is growing day by day and predictions are that it will goes to much high so we should invest on it.

2 hours ago, Babar Ali said:

In my opinion, Bitcon is the best coin that you can invest on because it is a very old and best platform and its currency is also excellent, it have great  value  in the market.So you invest in it, I hope that you will earn well  profit.

Bitcoin is indeed the best coin for every newbie to invest first because th coin has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace which will definitely give good profit especially when one hold for longer time be selling and after that we can go for ethereum which is also good.

• +2 1

As a beginner i prefer to buy bitcoin and ethereum because these both coins are very valuable. Even if we cannot trade we get profit on holding. The other most important coins for beginner are litecoin, bitcoin cash. It is very important for beginners they must choose stable cryptocoins