As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

Here lots of coins that are new for me i read some comments and get view of different coins and i will be helpful for me because me not earn till my first earning is tomorrow so I can use different coins exchange daily

As a beginner,I will prefer to buy Tron, I will only buy it because it cheap and it has alot of potential to be a good coin in the future,  and it actually going to be a long time holding not short time holding 

• Useful or interesting 1

First of all i want to know why you buy a coin? If you want to start trading then use any coin to make yourself experienced. Next you have to start working with the ability of your wealth and mind set . That will depends a lot. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

On 2/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Hi friend! My prefring is investment in bitcoin currencie b'coz bitcoins value in marckit very high. And a lots of people doing the work on bitcoin nd crypto curriencie and earn many profit in it.

I think that we must first, as a beginner, look more and gain more knowledge and experience. Bitcoin is the most important digital currency for investment, especially as it continues to rise day after day.

As a biggener we must invest in developed currencies which are surely legit projects and free of scamming. BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC etc are examples of some very dependable currencies.

• +1 1

Bro bitcoins is trusted and yobit also trusted so if you earn and buy bitcoin or other coin you easily earn many profit from yobit  by investment and trading so show your skill and don't lose hope 

Bro bitcoins is trusted and yobit also trusted so if you earn and buy bitcoin or other coin you easily earn many profit from yobit  by investment and trading so show your skill and don't lose hope 

Bitcoin is the most profitable investment right now. Every day the price is increasing. Most investors are investing in Bitcoin. Its price exceeded all crypto coins. I think the future currency is Bitcoin.

My dear friends, it is very important to have skills and experience in this job before starting any work. Similarly, before buying Quinn, you should also have experience and information about them.  So that you do not get caught in any kind of damage and be completely safe from damage. 

In my opinion, beginners in crypto market always try their luck with low amounts of investment in the bitcoin. I advise the beginners to stay away from low volume coins with low marketcap which can be shilled or manipulated in price easily by pump and dump groups causing massive losses of money to newcomers. crypto is not a toy so always be cautious and safe

• +1 1

In my opinion i will go for ethereum.  I can't afford bitcoin. Bitcoin is far my beyond. So i will try to buy ethereum. It come after bitcoin. It is also not that expensive. I also try to buy some btc in my budget. 

• +2 1

As a learner I want to purchase the lite coins on the grounds that with this crypto currecy coin the charges in this coins is truly reasonable even you move your assets on numerous occasions.

Edited by Burlin
Spell correction

I khow about bitcoin more then crypto.Bitcoin is the most popular online currency but i naber bought any bitcoin. And i am a new member in crypto and learning more about crypto currency.So right now i prefer crypto more.

Yes I think it is first question for me and it is important for me because I'm the learner here and I bought the first coin in the yobit exchange. That coin is bitcoin. It is very helpful for me.

• +2 1

if one is taking start the first coin should always the bitcoin because it has the lowest risk and it is the well known coin too so after some experience one can go for some other coins too.

If you are trying to trade then  I'll suggest you to invest in bitcoin which is very well known cryptocurrency in the crypto world . Almost all the investors or traders are surely firstly dealing with bitcoin , understanding the graphical representation of its price then further invest in other coins , once you understood.

Bitcoin

Tron coin 

When I will  come to new member on this website or on this platform, then I will first take information about which is valid and which real.I know about bitcoins and tron coin because i worked on it, so I will first  buy them first. 

• +2 1

Of course, Bitcoin is the best currency and the currency that owns it is profitable in the long run and does not require much research and investigation about it. So buying and owning it is completely profitable.

• +1 1

I would liked to buy bitcoin first.But its price is noe too high for me.So the perfect choice for me is ltc or ethereum.Beacuse they are affordable and its value are in good condition.By investing them I can earn sime profit and then I will try to buy btc to earn more.

• +2 1

Since you're veteran in trading, you'll provide valuable advice to members here to require advantage of them and achieve the established goals of trading, as for me, i prefer storing currencies when the worth drops, as I own some Litecoin currencies, I bought them when its price was $ 45, and that i don't want to sell them now because i feel Its price is probably going to extend further.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, Shekh Md Shahriar said:

I do not  buying cryptos but i am going to buy i think i will buy ETH, i just have a light feeling about this crypto, but justlike i said i do not buy crypto, i am more familiar in getting cryptos from faucets or apps and games,and ptcsites..doing tasks..and do investing before indoubler sites, but i like ETH now..maybe it will be profitable if i buy ETH

I want to buy ETH coins while working on cryptocurrencies to buy the same good coin while working on the fields, because here it will give me a lot of benefit and this is who is it that I can buy and burst it And this advantage.

• +2 1

As I'm beginner and I don't know much about coins but I know and I would definitely prefer Bitcoin. I have a great planning in the future to make a profit by buying and selling bitcoins. I plan to buy them as soon as the bitcoins goes down in the market and sell them as soon as the price goes up. Of course, I will be able to make a lot of money .

Hello friend, I am also still a beginner in this forum and I do not know much about cryptocurrencies, but I try to learn more every day. As for me, I prefer safe currencies whose price does not change much,

I would certainly to like to start from low invest and then get a nice amount of profit. Ripple has a nice potential and in market it is good for trading and investment as well. So for a beginner i suggest to start from ripple

I love the litecoin very much, because in my opinion it is very good and does not deduct a lot of fees when sending and receiving it, which encourages me to buy it, as well as its acceptable price and its very strong team

• +2 1