Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

No my friend, yobit is a secure site you wont lose your money. Bit if you are not careful while choosing the yobit site there is a chance for you to lose your money. Because there are lots of phishing sites that will steal your data. Do not share your account details to anyone, this will keep your account and money safe.

Yobit is safe my friend, you will not lose money in Yobit because it's totally safe, don't worry my friend and take care...

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

If you have completed all security measure then it is not possible to steal your currency from Yobit. Yobit provide you facilty to turn on 2 factor authentication to secure your account. 

• +3 1

Truly on the off chance that you play their dice game I lost a ton of coins in there .likewise yobit isn't alright for any hacker.all trades gets an opportunity to get hacked.to dodge it secure your record as conceivable as you can.dont share a few subtleties to other people.

Yes ofcourse there's possibility that your money will be stolen when you share your account details with somebody perhaps a stranger, try to create a strong password and never to share it with anybody, it should be private,known by you and only you, your privacy and security really matters  a lot because when you're careless at the end your efforts will go in vain,and you'll lose all your money, so let's be careful

• +1 1

According to my expertise it's miles very off probabilities that a few you can actually thieve your crypto. It is best 5% passed off that a person can thieve your crypto from your account. Sometimes your account might also additionally be hacked with the aid of using a person however best few probabilities for that.

If you secure your account with a good password, you will not lose money. In addition, use an electronic wallet and whenever you collect money, put it in the wallet to ensure that it is not stolen.

As it is known, the Youbit platform contains many cryptocurrencies, and therefore it is necessary that it must be strong and secure for their benefit and ours

I think there is no possibility of losing our money as a result of Yobit Exchange because its secure exchange I have been using this exchange for the last 2 months but many older users agree with its secure and secure exchange but we also provide strong security such as strong password creation and activation.  2 Fa Authenticator and do not share your passwords and keys.

I use this exchange last 2 month but so many old user also agree its safe and secure exchange but we also provide strong security like create strong password and active 2fa authenticator and don't share your password and keys then no one hack our account .

Hello my friend. Yes, if you do not keep your coins in a secure wallet, fraudsters and bad people will steal them, so you must secure your balance in Yobit, and then I think you will be safe.

If you secured your account strongly and activated fa2 and made your email secret from untrusted friends, it will simply work out, and you should also stay away from fraudulent campaigns such as advertisements for free winning in cryptocurrencies.

@Md Yousub Ali as we know that yobit is a so secure, safe and trusted exchanging site. It's not possible that your balance will lost through the yobit if anyone don't know the password of your yobit. If anyone have the access to your yobit then your data may be lost or stole. So keep safe your password and don't share with anyone. 

On 2/5/2020 at 5:06 AM, Migo said:

If you secured your account you will not lose your money, I am using yobit for years and until now i didn't face any problem related to this, creat a powerful password and activate the 2fa verification, and I can ensure you that nothing will happen to your money 

Hello dear friend I am worried about my balance is there any chance that someone stole my balance because their are many greedy people but if don't share my account details then it will be safe .

Yobit is one of the trusted exchange website from long period. It is almost impossible to lose your balance yet you must enable 2 FA security to over this tension and for extra security.

• +4 1

I don't think the yobit balance is subjected to lost, sometimes there restrictions that stops one from swndingvto balance butvasvlong as you're not removed from the forum, your balance would not be lost

• +2 1

Hello dear! It just depends on you if you secure your account and yobit wallet your balance will not lost but with my opinion In yobit your balance is totally secured

• +1 1

You just have to stay alert of scammers. Otherwise it is very safe and no one can steal your money, just make sure that you don’t share your personal information with anyone and enable two-factor authentication on your account.

This is difficult but not impossible because hackers are so fast that they can do anything.  If you secure your account, you will not lose money.  You will lose money if your account is not protected.  If you put your money in the investment box, the money will be safe and profitable.

Good question for lose money.i am new but in my knowledge that if we save our password and care fully of password then we save our funds.i believe that yobit account is best in the world.be care fully use account and don't share with others.

• +5 1

Yobit is one of the safest exchange website. Where your all of your earnings remain safe, its 2 fa security makes its more reliable. You can rely on yobit because of its trustworthiness.

Edited by Bunnyrobert
  • +2 1

Hello everyone 

No, the yobit cannot come from the back because there is a wallet for you as a lion. Yogi is one of the world's 15 money changers. Your bit is one of the best 15 money changers in the world. .

What you are mentioning is possible to happen but it must before a good reason. You should link Yobit account to a working email that you know the password to it  and you have kept it in good place incase you forgot it. And you should make sure to use a secure internet connection so no one can track your online activity, and do not give your code to any one at all.

I don't think there is way to lost you earning at yobit because the platform is showing of much secure our earnings, the only way I think we can lost our earnings when violated the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk.

Well my expensive companion really there's no chance of loosing your account adjust in yobit , yobit may be a trusted trade and can't be hacked, unless u uncovered your secret word at that point your adjust can be stolen.