Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

Of course, buying bitcoin is difficult and not easy. You should follow more than one method and work to get that coin safely

This forum was one of the best businesses that a person can do on the Internet, and buying goods or real estate via credit card is much easier
Therefore, I believe that there will be developments and updates from this site in the future because it has become a very popular site.

I didn't know what to buy bitcoin with a credit card, there was a big problem now that I knew if I wanted to buy with a credit card, I would have to inform myself more about it so I could buy if I wanted but that's right a lot of trouble so I realize it's not easy.

• +2 1

There are people who are not ready to provide their personal information to buy bitcoin for a credit card it is not easy to buy bitcoin because you see that bitcoin regulations in many countries are not accepted by many countries and for this reason it is not easy to buy or sell bitcoin, and there is also a need for verification in order to buy with Paypal or credit cards.

• +1 1

Because of certain country laws, purchasing bitcoin with a credit card or PayPal is difficult. To purchase bitcoin, one must use an exchange or a website that accepts other payment options or exchange any cryptocurrency for bitcoin.

Hai hello mate. Hope you very well. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum and well keep it up my mate such this type.

• +2 1

These cryptocurrencies still exist despite the great spread of them and the work of a large number of people in them not used by companies and states, because they are decentralized and consider that they are currencies that do not exist and are not controlled by the central banks in the countries, which in turn deal with companies.

• +3 1

Well, you are right, my dear friend, it is not yet possible to use the credit card to buy encrypted currencies, but I think it is a short period before the encrypted currencies are approved in trade exchanges and may be approved as central currencies for countries

• +3 1

welcome my friend
Yes, I agree with you, but I also think that the future is only for these currencies, because science, communication and information security is developing, so it will become safe and it is the only way.
And good luck

• +1 1

In many countries it is very difficult to buy or sell Bitcoin with a credit card due to the strict laws prohibiting its circulation. Additionally, there are some people who do not wish to provide their personal information upon confirmation.💮

• +3 1

Although, I haven't tried buying bitcoin with neither of them, but I do not think there should be any big deal about that. I have seen someone bought bitcoin with credit card without issue. I don't know about PayPal but you are good with credit card 💳

It is not an easy process and most countries do not allow bitcoins to be purchased with your credit card. You can convert Bitcoin into paper currencies and then withdraw them with the card. This is better

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. It is very difficult to buy bitcoin from credit card balance. We must try easier ways to buy the Bitcoin currency. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Well I haven't experienced that way of purchasing Bitcoin but as you have explained it as a difficult process, so I think most of the countries doesn't allow this method of purchase. All this is dependent on legality of concerned country.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I have not tried to buy any cryptocurrency yet because I do not have a credit card. I am satisfied with the money that I earn from my posts, and I collect and trade in it in a limited way, but I earn some money from this movement.

Yes, it is not easy to buy Bitcoin with a credit card or via PayPal depending on where you are in the world due to some procedures. Exchanges avoid this method of payment and ask users to link their bank account instead. I hope that it will become better later.

• +2 1

Yes, it is never easy . Much work needs to be done on this topic and be well done and done to the fullest . It takes a lot of effort and fatigue to be as best as possible . It is never easy

• +3 1

hello dear hope so you are doing well and dear from my perspective we cannot buy bitcoin by using credit card because it is not easy and as we know that cryptocurrencies is still banned in some countries so that why i think its not possible but we can use other to buy bitcoin which would be easy and we can buy it safely without any fear thank you

Buying bitcoin or any type of cryptocurrency is difficult via credit card because many countries do not trade cryptocurrencies and because you must search and investigate if these currencies are counterfeit.

According to sources, I don't believe we should buy bitcoin with a credit card because the government of several countries still prohibits it. It can also be dangerous. As a result, it is preferable to use a wallet rather than a credit card.

I think that the main reason is that buying a Bitcoin credit card is not easy because dealing in cryptocurrencies in most countries does not exist and warns against dealing with it.

thanks for information , i never knew if there is such thing because in my country even paypal and using credit card on foreign websites is banned and also i have never bought crypto with real money.

This is true, and the other reason is also that there are a large number of countries that have not accepted payment in cryptocurrencies yet, but in the coming years it will be easier and cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all countries of the world.

• +1 1

Credit card is not easy to buy bitcoin because you see the bitcoin regulations of many countries are not accepted by the governance of the many countries that's why it is not easy buy or sell bitcoin 

Yes, my friend, buying cryptocurrencies by credit card is a difficult thing and it needs confirmation of identity and other things. Perhaps these things should be fixed in order to work in better encryption. Thank you.