Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

Yes you are right about this, but these exchanges might change their general rules a little bit in case of bitcoin. Mean they can make bitcoin transactions irreversible.

• +1 1

Paypal has activated the feature of keeping cryptocurrencies for its customers, I think that this matter has greatly increased the adoption of Bitcoin worldwide, as we have witnessed a very large rise in the price of Bitcoin and new time peaks.

• +1 1

It is not easy because a person needs several sites and intermediaries to complete the withdrawal process and because these cards do not support the purchase of Bitcoin But things will change this year with Paypal accepting to buy, sell and store Bitcoin through it, which is considered the largest global digital bank.

• +2 1

I thnk it is not the easy way to buy bitcoin with credit  card you can use other ways to but bitcoin but personly I dnt buy bitcoin and am not know about this too much. 

Good point. And the fees deducted while buying through credit card is very high, I can't understand why. Also some third parties are required while buying cryptos and the reference prices they take while calculating the amount you get is ridiculous. I think buying crypto with your credit card is not viable with these hardships.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think exchanges will not like PayPal and credit card work because their transactions can be easily reversed and while many credit card companies do not support cryptocurrency, PayPal also does not support cryptocurrency.

On 2/4/2020 at 1:59 AM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

I do become acquainted with digital money through, web despite the fact that I cannot money out my bitcoins, I'm marking it best way to money out is reviving my telephone and sell the balance:classic_laugh: the first time I acquired bitcoins through spigots and airdrops on the grounds that in a day they offered a great measure of BTC, later on, I began doing another thing, first, a discussion where I got open door was bitcoin talk.

by the way bitcoin can Be store for exchange when it is high in esteem and much acknowledge yet for those that wanna use it for exchange they ought to figure out how it functions and other fundamental thought of btc prior to contributing on the web with it

Creasit card is not easy to buy bitcoin because you see the bitcoin regulation of money countries .there are people are not ready to give thir information in order to buy bitcoin .you can use others ways to buy bitcoin .

I will strictly give you an example about this .while many credit card companles do not support cryptocurrency . companies are not allowing you to use cryptocurrency in their transfer ,so take note of that my friend .

Yes this is a problem of paypal and some credit cards that have chargeback. Buying will not be a problem as the seller receives the money so he can't ask for a chargeback since no money has been send by the seller. Only if you sell and someone pays with paypal can do that. Credit cards don't work like that because you won't be able to accept money from a credit card if you are a seller, unless only if you are a business. But there might be a way for that too and the scammers find many ways. The logic though is not correct in this post.

Edited by 100x

It is difficult to buy bitcoin using a credit card, each country has different rules. There are those who prohibit the use of bitcoin so that you cannot buy it using a credit card, there are also those who legalize it. But most countries today accept bitcoin, even if only as an investment asset. Only a few countries prohibit bitcoin, so for some people there is actually no problem buying bitcoin using a credit card.

• +1 1

you are right it is very hard to prof what you have bought when you buy with the cryptocurrency and you might be labeled as the scammer or some other kind of issues can rise too.

If there are regulations to the digital coins in ur country or the provided bank then the buying of btc is not very easy using the credit cards and then the trading may be different & difficult.. @Onoru

• +1 1

Now you can easily buy bitcoin using your credit card. PayPal now accepted bitcoin. As a result you can easily buy bitcoin using your PayPal credit or debit card. This is a very good news for all PayPal users. They can now do invest at any crypto-currencies. 

12 minutes ago, Adavance said:

If there are regulations to the digital coins in ur country or the provided bank then the buying of btc is not very easy using the credit cards and then the trading may be different & difficult.. @Onoru

Yes. I quite agree with you because BTC has not been legalised in many countries but the future is bright for BTC. @Adavance

Edited by Onoru

I think that buying Bitcoin with credit cards is still a bit difficult, especially in countries that do not allow the use of cryptocurrencies.
For me, it is forbidden in my country to use cryptocurrencies, so I resorted to a local broker in order to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.

Bien sûr, avec une carte de crédit, ce n'est pas facile d'acheter, vous devriez donc choisir d'acheter dans d'autres devises numériques

Bitcoin is a economic market investment that do reduce price and also increase price in the financial market this all deal with the demand in nitcoin market so one can buy botcoiin and sell it when it income rise thanks.

10 hours ago, M Jamal said:

Indeed, trades don't care for working wih paypal and Mastercard on the grounds that their exchanges can undoubtedly be converse and many Visas organizations don't uphold digital money, paypal likewise don't have uphold for digital money.

@M Jamal My friend, I think PayPal will already support digital currencies.
Cryptocurrencies are the future, so with time all major banks and companies will definitely support this field.

• +1 1

Well all these reasons are for sure but when you are buying the cryptocurrency or Bitcoin with credit card you have to pay a lot more in field and also the price will be higher than the normal

Buying bitcoin with credit card isn't easy before. But now you can buy bitcoin with credit card.  Pay pal also accept bitcoin. Now people can buy bitcoin with pay pal ,debit card or credit card. They can invest in any cryptocurrency. This is really great new for crypto users. 

Hello dude, This is a great exhortation, and it was something I didn't really consider, as cryptocurrency exchanges cannot be done by one person. In much the same way that multiple wallets do not require character approval. This will be difficult to demonstrate after the exchange switch, so purchases of bitcoins with Visa and PayPal cannot be routed. Thank you so much for this data. That sounds good to me.

Yes my Dr you are right buying and selling of Bitcoin through the credit card is not easy exactly. But I think because no doubt govt. Not give the permission for this so therefore it is not easy.

• +1 1

Well,  I have not been in here for long,  so I really  don't know much about  cryptocurrencies and how to purchase them with credit card,  so and I am not even sure is I can buy them with credit card from my own part of the country.