Atomic Swaps - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Atomic Swaps

I have been hearing about the atomic swaps for a long time. The exchange has a great features  and the features are also amazing. The withdrawal fees of this platform is different than others and also the transactions. But i hope to use this platform. 

On 27.10.2019 at 20:40, Paranoxxx said:

I checked it in the app. You can swap all coins. I transferred Doge and DGB and can swap into every coin in seconds. Really nice tool.

It is a little unclear what defines its definition of atomic swaps. Is it possible to burn coins and not only store in wallets. 

On 10/9/2019 at 3:51 AM, hexwin said:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/what-are-atomic-swaps/

Do you use Atomic Swaps and what option you prefer:

- Atomic Wallet

- Shapeshift

- Changelly

Any other option ?

i don't know why i can't the quote you posted but you said "without to need to trust a third part", but are you sure about that?

because you mentioned shapeshift and changelly and online you'll find a lot of complains about transactions blocked by them because of verification

it would be superb if we will test with ETH and BTC swaps. You want constantly a counterpart to carry out a swap, consequently I cannot test BTC swaps. it'd be high-quality if the team allow us to recognize the fees before.

About Atomic Swaps How is the exchange between currencies and is there a large fee in it and please provide more information about Atomic Swaps

Life is great and enjoy it

i have apollo walet but its so sloow it need to download all blockchain need update or fix for them. atomic wallet is much much better

Я если честно не использовал это кошелек ранее и я не знаю в чем разница с другими кошельками. Пожалуйста расскажите если кто то знает что такое Atomic Wallet? Меня просят его установить. Спасибо!

Edited by SergePhobia

I use Atomic wallet for a year now.. best wallet out there easy to use, very nicly done and swaps are very good !

You can test it without exchanging it Atmoic wallet, just enter ammount you want and it will calculate everything with fees. Then you go to exchange, for exampel Biannce and calculate same thing + withdrawal

The technology is based on a tool called Hashed Time-Locked Contract (HTLC).  This is a scheme for cryptographic confirmation of the legality of the participants' actions, while the actions themselves are spaced in time.  As the name suggests, this tool combines two mechanisms for blocking the exit of a transaction: by time (time lock) and by a secret number, the hash of which is written to the blockchain (hash lock).

I did not hear any information about it . You tell us by your information . I don' t use atomic swaps . I see one videos about a few days ago i think it is risky . I am not interested about it . Thanks 

I don't use Atomic Swap,
But, as I learned from friends, it features some small handling and withdrawal fees at times.
It is also a popular platform for dealing and it is not new and owns an Atomic wallet.
I wish you success.

• +3 1

I heard about it long ago throw away Told me a lot about it and a lot of things about it But how could i not use Tell me about its features Now I do not know many things from your post that did not tell before.

For me I have never tried this wallet before, and I don't know what the difference is with other wallets, but can someone explain to me what the Atomic Wallet is.

• +2 1

I definitely prefer the atomic wallet, and one of the most important things that any trader is looking for is to reduce the number of middlemen, the more you have fewer brokers, the more you get your goods at a cheaper price, and thus you will be able to offer them in the market at a cheaper price.

I have only experience of atomic wallet but later change it by coinbase wallet which were more simple but bow a days move to binance and find their trust wallet is good because of low fee and more pairs I have to use gas fee of BNB and cost of transactions are very low. I don't place mobile wallet but the no I have only trust wallet of binnace which is official. If the Atomic wallet is higher then trust wallet I would not gonna do this.The wallet was good and always recommend it to others. 

Hello my friend, the atomic wallet is the best wallet that I store my money on, and I convert digital currencies and exchange cryptocurrency on them.  But it has very high wages

On 1/8/2021 at 8:02 PM, Abdulrahman3 said:

I definitely prefer the atomic wallet, and one of the most important things that any trader is looking for is to reduce the number of middlemen, the more you have fewer brokers, the more you get your goods at a cheaper price, and thus you will be able to offer them in the market at a cheaper price.

I think it will be possible for atomic swap on atomic wallet but I have seen such on trust wallet before. Atomic swap is not the same as atomic wallet. Atomic swap is the exchanging of coins from two people without no any third party involved. 

Indeed , you trade coins straightforwardly without waiting... 

Sites can be hazardous and trick , yet Atomic wallet is tried and turned out great. 

I have attempted it myself a few times