Do you think crypto currency help countries? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Do you think crypto currency help countries?

I think yes. Although some of the countries have ban and illegalized this i think it is useful as it can be an alternative money you hold and it will be useful for the future.

Of course
In my country we have everything prohibited like paypal master ..... and all other payment methods because of the US sanctions, so I think it's a good alternative for us

Actually most of the country people work in this forum. They can earn more money easily by this forum. For this reason I think cryptotalk help the country

Everyone knows that crypto will help world economy Development. Crypto has helped many people unemployed and employed person make a good many. I like crypto .

Crypto could help those who experience poverty, if the government or the country accepts Bitcoin I think they can regulate how their country's economy. Many have created their own Digital Currency, so they can regulate the economy in their country.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:37 PM, Amit01229 said:

Ofcource Crypto making his moment for us and I think every country need to take positive In crypto market and i hope in future Crypto will take part in global bank.

Everyone is very good, hoping that everything that has not happened yet will be stated in the future of crypto because it is very good if every country needs to take positivity in the crypto market so that in the future it will be a very good opportunity even if it is expected that crypto will be able to take over in the global bank later.

It is for poor countries that the development of cryptoeconomics is a chance. no need to create enterprises.  enough to provide the population with affordable Internet. People will be able to feed themselves.

yes when people can get money they can create alot of new stuff and they can focus on their life, so the country will be more better.

I think that it does help a country by giving it its economical growth. And also I think that cryptocurrencies are really suitable for fiat currency. 

4 minutes ago, Compass said:

It may can First of all from the news circulating the crypto currency is able to help any country economically well even the crypto is able to make many people's lives better because there is already plenty of clear evidence in the news.

Secondly, I'm sure you make sure you have to understand the rules of the forum first before working, then you can certainly do it passionately. From my opinion i would like to say that yes cryptocurrency helps country in its economic status.Because by the currency earned from crypto can solve unemployment problems.

Cryptocurrency can indeed solve the problem of unemployment, but unfortunately there are still many unemployed people who are fooled by the cryptocurrency mining application.

i think if the bitcoin will increase more the price value of it i think they will be a big help to countries and the number of members will spread to other countries more it will be a good impact to help other countries..

Cryptocurrencies have helped create jobs for people from different countries. The law has helped both rich and poor countries to build their economies. We can create awareness and expand it

Cryptocurrencies have helped create jobs for people from different countries. Both rich and poor have helped countries to build their economies. We can create awareness and expand it

Obviously why not, cryptocurrency helps more to a country to go Ahead financially and in others way, its a great thing using it and stay good by financially, if the government support this, then a country go ahead automatically.             

Yes it does , there are so many ways to people to which they are being helped by the use of this crypto coins, the best being ripple,,ripple is going to make a lot of sense in what we are able to push for, the biggest effort, ripple is stable and easy to use and very cheap at it so its important to use it and make something from the same is going to work and be better for it.

37 minutes ago, moria said:

i would say yes. for many individuals it has become a source of income. in the economic sense in how it helps a nation/country prosperor progress, i guess it’s taking enough time to be fully realized. 

If it helps countries then why the government of these countries does not accept it?

Crytocurrency be capable of advantage the scores of countries in their cost-effective associations and conceding employment to unemployed and just about and boosting the minimal economies of the world.

4 hours ago, guatazoo said:

If it helps countries then why the government of these countries does not accept it?

Because those governments aren't knowledgeable enough to distinguish trading from money laundering. These governments ban cryptocurrencies in the name of preventing thefts and money laundering but such a blanket ban is ineffective in the long run.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Well yes it can help many countries to over come their economic issues with time every country should be able to accept cryptocurrency in a good way so as to be able to solve the problems of lack of employment.

I think it is the best currency in this world.it is working a lot for the people of this world.many people are earning from here with this money many people can remove their unemployment.which is helping to strengthen the economy of any country.       

In my opinion, of course, yes because it can solve the puberty in their country as many people can learn how to earn on their own even the young age of their country and it will result to investors rising in their country or business-minded.

Cryptocurrencies if they become adopted, then the countries will use it in the financial system exactly, because this is the main field of crypto, so in my opinion, this will help the countries of course a lot, and they will take it to other fields like health insurance and more after it succeeded 

10 hours ago, McCree said:

Because those governments aren't knowledgeable enough to distinguish trading from money laundering. These governments ban cryptocurrencies in the name of preventing thefts and money laundering but such a blanket ban is ineffective in the long run.

WHat i believe there is a loss they get, and saying  crypto is been used by thieves is just a cover up

Logically it may help the country that has a big problem with their economy system or financial issues. But I don't really know how it may help the countries. Might be if the country adopted them, maybe. Or they want to use the blockchain technology in their system, maybe too.

9 hours ago, Salma78 said:

Yes, I think this will help our country develop and bring economic prosperity so we will use it cautiously all the time.

Does your country accept the use of bitcoin right now, and if not why is that?