Do you think crypto currency help countries? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Do you think crypto currency help countries?

Yes crypto platforum help the countries by giving the opportunity to the unemployment users. This platforum provide the great opportunity to his users.Many users can earn by posting and trading.

Dealing with cryptocurrencies is very easy after understanding the rules and it makes good money by investing it well. It has helped many poor people in meeting their needs and it will help these developing countries in advancement and development if it is dealt with by these developing countries.

Yes crypto can help economically in every country. This is only plateform for changing lives. In every country you can earn money easily with the help of crypto currency. 

On 2/3/2020 at 4:41 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

My main question about crypto currency is that does it help any country ecnomically?

And if so can we expand and make it a worldwide and help poor countries stablise their economy?

Crypto market helps so many peoples and they reduce the jobless peoples and make good money those peoples whose are educated and whose want big money in it. Crypto is the best and great market in the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sorry brother,I don't have much knowledge on what you ask. My country  does not uses cryptocurrency for anything. I think most of the countries are like that. Since anybody can trade with cryptocurrency and can make huge profit so we can say that it helps countries to get rid from poverty in not a very straight way. 

Yes dear friend according to my point of view i think that cryptocurrency can help any country economically because it solves the problem of unemployment and unemployment is the main problem of any country so when this problem is being solved then the country will automatically developed so in this way crypto can help the countries. 

Cryptocurrency is a kind of digital currency that cannot be touched. So the government cannot impose tax on it. That is why many countries do not accept it. Moreover, banking activities for saving in crypto can be damaged. But I think crypto can contribute to the country's economy. Because it is profitable.  So it can attract investors.

Yes cryptocurrency help the most of countries. Due ro high price the can trade and can take benefits from cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrency give chance to earn who haven't an other source of income. I think it have great participate in help of countries. 

17 hours ago, khan22 said:

Crypto market helps so many peoples and they reduce the jobless peoples and make good money those peoples whose are educated and whose want big money in it. Crypto is the best and great market in the world.

@khan22 That's right, cryptocurrencies are an alternative to the devaluations suffered by the local currencies of countries in crisis, I want to ask you a question, I see that you have a BetFury avatar, is that campaign still in effect? I never went in, it seemed good to me but I realized late that it existed, greetings.

Cryptocurrency helps countries around the world. it's very good for commerce and the economy of the countries. you can make a lot of money in a short time by trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.  Which can help each country financially.

It completely yes, why? Since we in crypto world plays a huge part when it comes on exchanging. Exchanging is where you'll trade coins in advertise and making benefit from it. I. Think crypto money spares a parcel of economy all over the world. That's why the rates of btc right presently is awesome since the crypto is fair ruling.

I personally think and believe that crypto currency help some contribs, but probably those that allow the trading of it. Some country don't allow it claiming they poses as risk.

Yes the digital currency is also like the stock exchange like you need to purchase the share and after that they invest your money they will do work like the simple money in you invest in a state and that state through the investment gain some positive ranking because stability of economy and employment so yes in this way crypto can help countries and if you invest in poor countries they also do like that but the thing is that in the poor countries there is lack of information so there will need time to accept this concept...........

I think cryptocurrency helps different countries.Because in today's world most of the children are unemployed.They work in cryptocurrency, and cryptocurrency pays them. From that their country benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, my friend, cryptocurrencies help many people financially and improve their economic situation, thus improving the country's economic situation and benefit all people in the country, and if governments decide to help each other and compensate poor governments to improve their economic situation even more.

Edited by Syriana
  • -4 1
  • +2 1

On 2/1/2021 at 7:07 AM, Duddi01 said:

Yes dear friend according to my point of view i think that cryptocurrency can help any country economically because it solves the problem of unemployment and unemployment is the main problem of any country so when this problem is being solved then the country will automatically developed so in this way crypto can help the countries. 

You are right cryptocurrency can reduce the unemployment numbers of the population in one country so that will help the country, but since cryptocurrency is decentralized its also very hard to control and this will lead to illegal things.

First of all, I believe that crypto is a threat to governments because crypto takes away the power of economic manipulation in the hands of governments. However, the government is not a country, and crypto will benefit the country when all people enjoy the value of crypto: low transaction costs, no intermediaries, easy loan & loan procedures, inflation is controlled, the supply chain becomes transparent, curb corruption...

I think crypto currencies can have a considerable impact on developing countries ,by increasing financial inclusion of individuals and companies.It can also improves developing countries by reducing corruption.

• +1 1

If you read the news you will see that many governments are using cryptocurrencies for international transactions and other matters, for example, it is known that the Venezuelan government has US sanctions and not just any country can do commercial business with this South American country, but they have it. engineered to make transactions with btc, something that is practically anonymous and confidential to a certain extent, so we see that it does help some countries in a certain way.

• +1 1

Of course, digital currency has helped many countries.  When the per capita income increases, the economy will flourish, buying and selling.  This matter will positively affect the country's economy.  The cryptocurrency helped many people to improve their income, and some of them became very rich.  In the near future, each country will have its own digital currency

yes,  cryptocurrencies has some positive effects on the countries that accepts it,  however,  the effect is base on how many people from such countries are really into cryptocurrencies because they can even invent there own kind of crypto to help there youth to have a means of getting money instead of relying on the government. 

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:41 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

My main question about crypto currency is that does it help any country ecnomically?

And if so can we expand and make it a worldwide and help poor countries stablise their economy?

Yes dear you are right  and I also know that this is best for economy of any country.

Yes, I think so, because if we look at those countries that are using cryptocurrecy then you would see that there youths are not so redundant doing nothing, even if they are not officially employed, but they have a source of earning some livelyhood without depending entirely on the government.

Even though governments might not be willing to adopt the usage of cryptocurrencies. I still think that crypto has helped a lot of nations in a lot of ways to reduce poverty. This is a market that anyone can come to and start to make money immediately. 

Yes, I think that cryptocurrencies can solve economic problems. They can employ many unemployed youth. This is what solves the unemployment problem that is so widespread in all countries of the world, and this is what improves the economic level in the country.

• +1 1