Release of "Libra" - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
soxcryp

Release of "Libra"

properly as i listen dit might be centralized crypto forex. i think it'll be still super reason lot sof people will have a look at different altcoins and bitcoin too meaning that crypto world may be multiplied and if this assignment will fail. it'll be nonetheless suitable for crypto international to popularize the coins and its running pricipes.o

On 10/8/2019 at 4:37 PM, soxcryp said:

The world of cryptocurrencies receives another push forward. This time from the hand of Facebook. The social media giant has finally will release "Libra."

Do you think this is the definitive step for the massification in the use of cryptocurrencies worldwide?

1*L6xGUxgXMMRKQADTQBBsaw.jpeg

At the end what happen to this? They release it? I hearded about an airdrop but nothing more and i think that was scam, so, how can i get it? This crypto could be good for everyone that way more people will know about cryptos.

• +3 1

I was excited too before like you about libra Coin,but it seems to be impossible for the coin to be adopted and do more development on uyt because many concerns and issue have been seen recently. So libra isn't big project even not for Facebook too.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The coin of the Facebook libra has occasionally be scrutinized and disturbed on the official coin release, by the sec authentication. As maybe the libra might fail as what happened to the telegram TON coin, as thus of coins by social media isn't going well

• +2 1

I think this step is stupid on the part of Facebook because they are trying to insert a central currency within a field that depends entirely on decentralization. libra coin will never work.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 23.02.2020 at 14:45, Jona said:

because the project is not yet ready and have some problems for its launch, in which news did you see that

I am already used to these rumors and do not pay attention. I will probably be interested when the project is finally launched. There is a lot of noise around it.

18 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

I am already used to these rumors and do not pay attention. I will probably be interested when the project is finally launched. There is a lot of noise around it.

@CryptoMaximGood strategies 😜 ! Libra is currently facing so many obstacles now. If it wakes up and starting to provide rewards for users, my eyes will surely get perked to grab them 🤣 ! Just like as you I am letting it to come in existence first. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +2 1

опа привет народ , залетайте хз куда , там будет хз что , и в принципе я готов вам рассказать хз о чем , пишу от балды свои мысли , хз ваще 

• -1 1

This step will become a massive one when the rest of the world's messengers follow Facebook's example. For example, in Russia, this is VK with their VK Coin. Launched for fun coin excited a huge number of people. And just imagine if VK Coin ever gets a real value. Then millions of people from the CIS countries will be able to touch the great and beautiful world of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Libra, being the cryptocurrency of Facebook, I see that it may have potential but more in the long term because it would be more like a currency similar to an action of the same company with which they will use their networks to manage it and make payments through it, the idea seems good but They still have not finished convincing the audience with their multiple delays that they are having today, so the truth is that if the coin is going to come out, it could be good to buy at the beginning and not later

• +3 1

If Libra ever will be released (since crypto processes in the US are quite complicated, look at telegram TON that failed launch due to legal issues) it will be very big changer in the game, and possibly will affect other coins, which will lead in ultimate price increase.

• +1 1

advcash_banner.png

libra l think it has failed because it once be te topic of the day in crypto world and now its now topic  of the past maybe if we give it time maybe it will come back with bang and change how crypto performs but as for l no longer have hope in it 

• +5 2

Wasn't there talks about Libra becoming a stable coin making it losing a lot of interest, as people thought they could invest early and make a good profit.

I believe a lot will do it anyway because of the Facebook brand behind the coin.

• +1 1

Libra could move faster and hit the market in previous years. It would be more recognized. Libra is still a high potential coin. There is a need for projects that will make people turn to the library. They can bring this coin to good soon

• +1 1

As I was reading, Facebook is not the only partner in this currency, I have understood that large companies were going to march with that society that in this time have fallen, I feel that in Latin America this is going to take time to revolutionize, since the companies that most They work here they got off, if it is going to have a great movement and success, because it is Facebook that moves this, a great company within this which is the internet

• +2 1

On 10/9/2019 at 3:37 AM, soxcryp said:

The world of cryptocurrencies receives another push forward. This time from the hand of Facebook. The social media giant has finally will release "Libra."

Do you think this is the definitive step for the massification in the use of cryptocurrencies worldwide?

1*L6xGUxgXMMRKQADTQBBsaw.jpeg

Facebook was always against crypto. But they are now trying hard to launch crypto. Have Facebook passed 

USA crypto regulation? Although all bad memories, Libra is most welcome that will introduce a new era of crypto- World.

• +1 1

The Libra coin has not been lunch yet. The coin has lost so many people who want to invest in it,  I don't think the coin will have much value compare to bitcoin and Ethereum. 

It has been one year since this post and still no Libra. I expect some day to read news about it and then wait perhaps another year until there is something that will allow it. This is the problem with private efforts in crypto. They can't be accepted easily and this helps our cryptocurrencies meanwhile.

• +1 2

To me, Libra will bring problems to our cryptocurrencies especially btc,. I think it might become useful for online merchants and for the virtual goods market,  but dangerous to our own cryptos.

• +1 1

It is a sort of joint venture between Libra franchise and Facebook. But I don't think Facebook should introduce or back this coin. Atleast they must keep it entirely separate from their social media platform.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yeah,i think that The features of the largest social media platforms and their marketplaces How Facebook integrates it with a library like e-commerce, non-tech people will start using textbooks for payment and other people will be known through the blockchain technology library..